Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome back Ena... πŸ€— How can one eve forget you sweety?? And ktlk forum is a big family... if a family member goes silent for a few days, that doesnt mean she would be forgotten... πŸ˜ƒ

Very senti. OS... beautiful portrayal of emotions... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ AshNi convo.s are so heartrending... flashback of miscarriage is just awful... 😭😭😭😭 AshNi both are blaming themselves for losing their first child... Agreed with all the responses that say that the grief of losing first child is completely indescribable and the couple can never get out of it... But very glad to see that AshNi are blessed with little cutie babygirl to fill the void in their life... ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ Keep writing more OS... Love to read what u write!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

Ohhh such nice OS Ena ...very touching , how you get these ideas ..so nicely writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank u..😳
Losing a child is worst thing can happen to anyone but glad that you gave positive end to this , i liked it ...😊
yes...sai! Loosing a child and too first time is very much painful. I wish no one have to suffer it...
"But yet ...they wish...so wish...his or her presence in their life...their first child!!!" this line came out so nicely ...superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

last time attachment...glad u liked it.
Had awesome chicken meal and read your story ...dil khush ho gaya boss , thank you for this OS πŸ˜Š

Mujhe chodke hi khaliya...😭  Waise ff ka update kab hai ji???πŸ˜› 
Ena292 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyjknum

Ena,thank you for such an emoitonal os,its true no matter what one cant forget the loss of one's part,one's self and nothing ever can fill that vecuum.This was awesome,beautifully written,you have made us hungry for more such os,,please .

U R most welcome Sony ji.  It's a pleasure to writing on ashni...no matter what's the topic is! So difficult to forget ur first child...i saw that. The pain..the regret...can't fill any joy! I don't know in which level I reached in describing that maa's pain!!!
Ena292 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Welcome back Ena... πŸ€— How can one eve forget you sweety?? And ktlk forum is a big family... if a family member goes silent for a few days, that doesnt mean she would be forgotten... πŸ˜ƒ

i know tupu... And thank you dear πŸ€— love to be a part of this family!!!

Very senti. OS... beautiful portrayal of emotions... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ AshNi convo.s are so heartrending... flashback of miscarriage is just awful... 😭😭😭😭 AshNi both are blaming themselves for losing their first child...
I agree and that's the base of this Os!!!
Agreed with all the responses that say that the grief of losing first child is completely indescribable and the couple can never get out of it... But very glad to see that AshNi are blessed with little cutie babygirl to fill the void in their life... ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ Keep writing more OS... Love to read what u write!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

will try to write more...but problem is time and short of topic! πŸ˜•
I think I wrote in every possible topic..

pansy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ena lovely OS dear...rest tomorrow.
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ena, however small your work, you touch our heart and make us cry...this is really touchy...

What about the other one??? When will you finish that????
Ena292 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pansy123

Ena lovely OS dear...rest tomorrow.

no problem.. πŸ€—
Ena292 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Ena, however small your work, you touch our heart and make us cry...this is really touchy...

What about the other one??? When will you finish that????

thank you anjani di...is it too short?? πŸ˜† u know. i was wondering k why no one is complaining abt the length!!!
update ... will try my best to give it early!!
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ena292

Mujhe chodke hi khaliya...😭  Waise ff ka update kab hai ji???πŸ˜› 

how many times i called you here ...come here once i will take you out πŸ˜‰

I am starting my FF tomorrow ..hopefully!!   bit stuck what should i name it πŸ€”