unseen tears r hard to wipe :: OS

Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello..!!πŸ˜ƒ Kisiko yaad hain kabhi use forum Mai Ena naam ki ek ladki bhi thi!! πŸ˜›
CHaliye...I'm going to post a small Os...though I'm not satisfied completely!!!
hit the like button and comments R most welcome!!
Os...

What can I say?...what should I say?...i don't know...really I don't know! --Nidhi and Ashutosh were standing near the sea shore holding each others hand! Both were silent...as if couldn't yet believe what happened with them just few years before!
A cool breeze touched their body...remembering once again about him or her!
They didn't know and now couldn't ever know wheather it was he or she!

Happiness radiated their life...when they got the news of his arrival...but then...???

" I...I'm sorry, dr. Ashutosh!"--Nidhi whisper. Tears ...that salty drop of water had it's own desire to make it's way on her cheeks and his heart ofcourse. Though he was claimed to be heart stone. But the feeling  love changed his life..!
 but on this particular day he used to turn his heart)stone avtar!

~FLASHBACK ~
--Nidhi! What R U doing?? Why R U jumping like that? Dr. Sen told U na k...
--Haan!haan! Janti hoon. I'm supposed to take bed rest! But how can I when I knew that my husband is honoured by the award of india's number one neuro-surgon!!
Ashu caught her arm and pulled her against his hard-chest..his one hand literally came to her abdomen " but U R giving me my most precious troffy nidhi..our baby..our own creation"
Nidhi hide her face in his chest while his arm snaked her! Life was complete...they didn't want anything from life...bcs almighty gave them all what they want...in form of a child which was gradually shaping in her!

~present ~
Moon was spreading it's light...the reflection on sea made the whole environment dreamy! But the beauty couldn't touch their heart...how could it when they knew that on this particular day they lost their ...!!!
Closing their eyes they tried to remember his or her memory...they believe whearever he was he can see them...and they can also feel his presence!
~FLASHBACK ~
--dr. Ashutosh! Why R you sitting like that?? U have to go na..hurry up!
Ashu looked at her pleadingly. He didn't want to go alone...his every success..every joy..every achievement    was incomplete without her.
And now it's became more harder to live alone without both his wife and unborn child. He wanted to accompany her in this journey and didn't want to miss one single day though it's enough time yet to come! Both of them decided that they won't do gender checking  . They would be happy what almighty predetermined for them.--

--why R U staring at me like that!?
--I won't go!
Nidhi smiled looking at her husband's pouting face . She knew what he felt about their child. Every night he used to talk with him when he felt she drifted into sleep. His every gesture shows her how eagerly he was waiting for the child. And that's the reason he didn't want to go. She so wished to go with him...to see her husband receiving the prestigious award! But dr.sen didn't allow her to go and that's why she can't!
She came near her..softly kissed his lips...and felt his hand touching her abdomen. He had done it many time..but this time his eyes were moist as if he was touching his baby for the last time. Nidhi whisper in his ear while wiping out his tears--I promise...i'll take care of him. !!

~present ~
-- Maine apko promise kiya tha k..
-- vul jao nidhi. Hum uss waqt ko wapas to nehi lasakte na...
-- kash lasakte...a deep shigh escaped.  
~FLASHBACK ~
"I'm missing you"-nidhi's phone beeped showing the sms of her husband. Even she was missing him badly...today was the day when his name and fame would spread in the farthest corner of the world. She was proud and wished to see him live. The whole ceremony was telecasted in tv ...and nidhi literally jumping in excitement with every word in his praise despite bb and hk forbid her doing that.
 she could saw her husbands cloudy face though he was smiling in between. She excused herself to go in her room and called him.  within a second he received it.
"helo Jan"-she said but due to hue and cry he couldn't  hear her. She went to the balcony thinking that there might be a network problem. Unknowing to her that due to rain the floor become slippery she stepped into it and ...all she remembered profuse bleeding...and ashu's continues screaming over the phone.
She hadn't any idea what happened next...all she remember that their dream...their child was lost...and that too for her! She wanted to scream..but couldn't...as if her throat were sealed. She saw her husband beside her holding her hand...but in those black eyes there was an emptiness...a pain...a regret..all bcs of her!!

~present ~
--ek baat pochu apse?--she asked turning to him to look into his eyes!
"ap kabhi mujhe maaf kar sake uss din k liye??""
""nidhi..who am I to forgive U when I myself blamed me what happened. If I...if I didn't go...i..i..could stop all that.. "
"mamma...pappa..see what I got!""--their 3 years daughter came running holding a balloon in her hand! She holds both of her mamma-papa's hand making a bridge between them. All that emptiness...regret...pain..were always there...deep in their heart...but time healed every wound...and their daughter was working as drug! But yet ...they wish...so wish...his or her presence in their life...their first child!!!

Edited by Ena292 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ENU πŸ˜ƒ

How can i forget you , you are meri darling friendπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Between, thanks for this OS , i will read and comment tomorrow ...sorry , i am going out now so πŸ˜³

Between Pm me every time you write something so that i don't miss out πŸ˜Š

Cya for now πŸ˜Š
Ena292 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

ENUπŸ˜ƒ

How can i forget you , you are meri darling friendπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Between, thanks for this OS , i will read and comment tomorrow ...sorry , i am going out now so😳

Between Pm me every time you write something so that i don't miss out😊

Cya for now😊

no problem sai..darling but where is ur ff??? waiting for that.. .
Ena292 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pardeshi.Mithu

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Awesome!

padhke...ya bina padhehi...mithu!??? thikse cmnt dedo yaar...
PMithalee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ena292

padhke...ya bina padhehi...mithu!??? thikse cmnt dedo yaar...

padhke hee comment kari re...bohot badiya likha hain tune aur ye padke kuch yaad aagaya isliye zyaada kuch likha nahi...but it was fabulous and very touchy...😳
Ena292 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pardeshi.Mithu

padhke hee comment kari re...bohot badiya likha hain tune aur ye padke kuch yaad aagaya isliye zyaada kuch likha nahi...but it was fabulous and very touchy...😳

thank u.. .dear!
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
--ek baat pochu apse?--she asked turning to him to look into his eyes!
""nidhi..who am I to forgive U when I myself blamed me what happened. If I...if I didn't go...i..i..could stop all that.. "

These lines speak the heart of women, their families  who have either lived through the pain & grief after miscarriage,her painful journey after the mishap, taking you from her darkest moments of grief, despair, isolation, anxiety, fear and depression to the steps she took towards healing and recovery n a beautiful present.

Fantastic OS Ena. Beautiful portrayal of emotions n the title very apt for the story. Indded unseen tears r hard to wipe!

She holds both of her mamma-papa's hand making a bridge between them. All that emptiness...regret...pain..were always there...deep in their heart...but time healed every wound...and their daughter was working as drug! But yet ...they wish...so wish...his or her presence in their life...their first child!!!

Beautifully drafted lines...indeed the first child is always special. The very first essence fills u with so much love n happiness n if lost nothing can fill that void.
Edited by deepaligupta197 - 10 years ago
Ena292 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

<font color="#0000FF" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">--ek baat pochu apse?--she asked turning to him to look into his eyes!
""nidhi..who am I to forgive U when I myself blamed me what happened. If I...if I didn't go...i..i..could stop all that.. "</font>

These lines speak the heart of women, their families who have either
lived through the pain & grief after miscarriage,her painful journey after the mishap, taking you from her darkest moments of
grief, despair, isolation, anxiety, fear and depression to the steps
she took towards healing and recovery n a beautiful present.

Fantastic OS Ena. Beautiful portrayal of emotions n the title very apt for the story. Indded unseen tears r hard to wipe!

<font color="#0000FF" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="3">She
holds both of her mamma-papa's hand making a bridge between them. All
that emptiness...regret...pain..were always there...deep in their
heart...but time healed every wound...and their daughter was working as
drug! But yet ...they wish...so wish...his or her presence in their
life...their first child!!!</font>
</font>

Beautifully drafted lines...indeed the first child is always special. The very first essence fills u with so much love n happiness n if lost nothing can fill that void.

thank u di...don't know why my every os has some sad empact.

and this essue of misscarraige is really hard to bear. i know some people...who rwere blessed with child but abort him...thanks once again!
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ena,very emotional nd beautifully written os dear.And the end was very beautiful.Love your writing style and fully emotionally charged os.Thank you dear
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘Wow just too good ena.. just lovely...

Ena, you are so young, yet u express pain wonderfully well... you seem matured beyond ur age..

Beautifully concept written in a mesmerizing wayπŸ‘