Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

I can do the poem and description of our show's specialities. 👍🏼 Also I've already got an idea for a VM. There are some issues but I'm 90% sure I can do it in time.

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok I am willing to do the description of the officers and also describe why the show is special. And I will also take part in the Express Yourself competition.
Edited by swagatamghosh94 - 10 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think I can make signatures.
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
List updated!! 😊

Siggies slot is now full!! 👏

@Fuz and Deepz I have put you both down for siggies as you both asked first so you both and debasree di are doing all the siggies. Thank you! ⭐️

@Ravi

Hey dear thanks a ton for volunteering so much! I have put you down for poem and description of the show specialties at the moment, but if you can inform me as soon as possible about the VM if you are confirmed about it then I will add you along with debasree di who will also tell me very soon about how much time she has. 😃

@Sheroo and Shruti

Thank you so much for volunteering for siggies both of you!! 🤗 Unfortunately, the slot is now full and the job has been given to 3 people according to first come first served basis but if you wish you can always send in your siggies to me in your best wishes message which can be displayed on the main thread. I am very sorry friends! However, if you have a look many of the slots are still available for you so you can simply choose any except siggies and have a go at something new! ⭐️

@swagatamghosh94

Thanks a lot dear for your contribution to this celebration!! I have updated the slots of your choice!! Oh thank you for taking part in the contest too...good going!! ⭐️

Don't forget to participate in the contest on this special occasion...lets express ourselves after 1000 episodes of glory. 👍🏼

sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok pinkpearl di i will send in u my siggies in best wishes and u can display on main thread
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheroo9000

ok pinkpearl di i will send in u my siggies in best wishes and u can display on main thread

Thanks sweety!! Agar possible hua toh bakhi slots ke liye bhi volunteer karna...it would be a pleasure!! 😊
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Thanks sweety!! Agar possible hua toh bakhi slots ke liye bhi volunteer karna...it would be a pleasure!! 😊

sorry di i cant but i will try to take part in contest
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
No problem! I'll pick up anything from the rest.
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
@Sheroo

Okay dear no problem! Yeah thanks for taking part in the contest! ⭐️

@Shruti

Okay dear thanks a lot for understanding!! 😃 Just let me know as soon as possible which job you want so I can add you in for that so it doesn't get full. 👍🏼

I am quite happy with the response I am getting for the volunteering gradually...do see if your friends can help out too!!

@debasree di and DemonStar

Hey friends! Your slots for VMs are on hold at the moment as you still have to tell me if you are confirmed or not...see your schedules and do tell me soon please.

Thanks everyone! 😃
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think this thread should be different way...not like what we posted anniversary thread this year...
Its 1000 episodes celebration so make it different way...like if we post 50/100 best cid episodes ever like this way...

and one more thing --- @PP please ask others first for volunteering then if everyone is unavailable then tell me i will try to do because everyone should get some chance..why always i do...i never mind at all...
Edited by debasree04 - 10 years ago