CID

~1000 Episodes Celebrations - SEE PAGE 14 NOW~

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

W E L C O M E   E V E R Y B O D Y

Hello friends!! A very special celebration is coming up for all CID fans and the whole team of CID. It's a unique achievement which not all shows manage to achieve especially weekend (and Friday) crime shows. Our show CID has already got the golden title of the longest running crime show in Indian television history but it will also get another golden title which will be...

Yes yes yes my friends!! You heard it right! 🥳 1000 Episodes of...
  • Glory 👏
  • Success 👏
  • Entertainment 👏
Our show CID will complete 1000 episodes very soon so of course we have to celebrate it with grandeur. To make this special achievement grand, I will be making a big celebration thread in this forum on India Forums when  our show completes 1000 episodes. However, for that I need your help yes your help! We will have tons of creations, best wishes and messages, poems etc etc to make this occasion one in a million. Therefore, lets start the preparations now!

To organize everything more easily, I am calling out for volunteers to do each job so that we have the best ones for each catergory! Please choose to volunteer for any job which you think you are great at doing and would like to do for this celebration from the following:

Writing
  • Poems
  • Who can describe each of the officers in a interesting manner
  •  Short and simple paragraph/s to describe why the show is so special (praise the crime stories etc etc)
  • Any best wishes, feelings etc etc NOTE: This is unlimited number of people...everyone can send me this.

Graphic Creators

• Siggies...these can be animated or non-animated. It must say 'CID celebrating 1000 episodes'.
  • Avis
  • Icons for each officer (for the description of each officer)
  • VM's for 1000 episode completion
  • Special caps/images (for example duo or trio scenes, the team as a whole together etc etc)

That is 9 different jobs in total and I would like maximum of 3 people to volunteer for each job so we have lots and lots of different things in our celebration. I will update the second post stating who is doing which job so you know what slots are empty waiting for you. Remember, we cannot have 3 volunteers for poems and 1 for icons for example...we need a good number for each so please try to volunteer as much as you can to make this celebration a success. Try learning new things...see tutorials around IF and have a go at volunteering! In total we need 27 people to fill up the slots please but minimum is total of 24 people. Only one job of sending best wishes is unlimited so everyone can send me that without worries of getting a slot.

Please only choose to volunteer if you are certain you can do it and deliver your creations on time.

All your creations must be PMed to me (pinkpearl5) by Saturday 31st August 2013, 10am England time. The subject title must be '1000 episode creations'.

Please state which of the job you would like to do by posting on this thread so I can update the available slots. This is first come first served basis so whoever posts first for a certain job gets it and when the job gets a limit of 3 volunteers, that slot will be full. So for example the first 3 people to ask for poems slot all get that job and the slot will be full. If you wish you may volunteer for more than one job, its all your choice. Please don't take it on heart if your slot gets full...the other ones are always open for you!

Wait! 

It's such a big celebration and we won't have any contest?! How is that possible?!! Of course we will have a contest but this is going to be very simple yet different so you all get time for other preparations too! 😉

Express Yourself Contest

Well, all you have to do is write up what CID means to you and why you love it so much or anything else you want to express about your feelings on this show. The major rule is that you have to write this up in 1000 WORDS as our show is completing 1000 episodes na! 😛 No more, no less. Only 1000 words. The deadline for the entries for this contest is the same Saturday 31st August 2013, 10am England time. The subject title must be 'Express Yourself Contest Entry'. All the entries will then be put up for voting at the end of August and the winner will be announced in the main celebration thread. So go on express yourself in 1000 words about your favorite show CID! 😎

According to what I have worked out the show should complete 1000 episodes on Friday 6th Septemeber 2013 but if any films air or the show doesn't air on any day for any reason causing 1000 episodes day to be postponed I will keep you updated here as I know. 👍🏼

Thank you for your valuable time and support! Do comment and like! Please participate in the contest and try volunteering as much as possible to make this celebration unique. Any queries can be made here, PMed to me or scraped to me. 😃

*Special credits to Visrom (viewbie/DT of the forum) to give me permission to make this preparation thread and organize everything.*🤗

Regards,

PP/pinkpearl5

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Finalised List Of Volunteers

This post will be updated as I get volunteers for each job and as each slot fills up.

Writing

• Poems: 1) DemonStar, 2) Raaz_sweet and 3) nsapo. [SLOT FULL]
  • Who can describe each of the officers in a interesting manner: 1) swagatamghosh94, 2) Raaz_sweet and 3) nsapo. [SLOT FULL]
  •  Short and simple paragraph/s to describe why the show is so special (praise the crime stories etc etc): 1) DemonStar, 2) swagatamghosh94 and 3) Raaz_sweet. [SLOT FULL]
  • Any best wishes, feelings etc etc NOTE: This is unlimited number of people...everyone can send me this so no slot for this.

Graphic Creators

• Siggies...these can be animated or non-animated. It must say 'CID celebrating 1000 episodes'.: 1) debasree04, 2) -heemZIA and 3) DreamyDeepz18. [SLOT FULL]
  • Avis: 1) KS_Shreya,
  • Icons for each officer (for the description of each officer): 1) KS_Shreya, 
  • VM's for 1000 episode completion: 1) DemonStar, 2) debasree04,
  • Special caps/images (for example duo or trio scenes, the team as a whole together etc etc: 1) Snehal, 2) sheroo9000,

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 10 years ago
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Reserved just in case 😉
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Siggies...i can do it...
VM...not sure now...if i can i will tell u sure...i have an vm idea also 😆 but time is the factor...cant tell u now...
Minionite thumbnail
For the officers' part I was thinking of something like this:

If that's how it's going to be, then I can do that, but I'll need the writing. I won't have time to do the writing, but I can make that.
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

For the officers' part I was thinking of something like this:

If that's how it's going to be, then I can do that, but I'll need the writing. I won't have time to do the writing, but I can make that.

Yes sure this is great too! If I get any volunteers for the writing bit I will ask them to send me their writing for the descriptions like this a week or so before the deadline and send it to you so you can add the writing to something like this! I hope that's okay dear! 😃
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Siggies...i can do it...
VM...not sure now...if i can i will tell u sure...i have an vm idea also 😆 but time is the factor...cant tell u now...

Okay dear thanks I will add you for the siggies slot then! ⭐️ Alright whenever you know just inform me here then I will add you for VM also! 😊
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Yes sure this is great too! If I get any volunteers for the writing bit I will ask them to send me their writing for the descriptions like this a week or so before the deadline and send it to you so you can add the writing to something like this! I hope that's okay dear! 😃

Yep that's more than fine. This won't take me more than a few hours. 😃
smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm not completely sure, but I'm willing to do siggies but I need to buy photoshop cs6 first, If I get it i'll tell you.😊
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I want to help with siggies