Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Yep I wish duo was on twitter or are they?? I don't think...I was the whole team was on twitter :( 
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Yep I wish duo was on twitter or are they?? I don't think...I was the whole team was on twitter :( 

Yep only Satam sir and Narendra sir are on Twitter. And Vivek is there as well, but he isn't part of the team anymore so...
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Awww so sad I wish Rajat sir Purvi Dhenchu and all were there too! :( I think Purvi has a Facebook! 
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Awww so sad I wish Rajat sir Purvi Dhenchu and all were there too! :( I think Purvi has a Facebook! 

I haven't seen them, but I'll check today...

Actually KK Goswami, the actor who plays Dhenchu, is on Twitter as well. Forgot to add him to the list.
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ansha mam has a facebook but it has been inactive for a long long time now. 😭 Shraddha Musale also has a facebook but it has been inactive since April.
Minionite thumbnail
IMPORTANT!!!

Hello people,

I'm writing a small something in preparation for the 1000th Episode Special and I want you all to send me a message that you would say if you were in front of the CID team. Remember, if you were in front of the CID team. Now this means that your message better reach me on time else you won't be part of the small something that I'm planning.

So start writing and PMing me! I expect everyone's messages in my inbox by *checks clock* oh in 24 hours. But still I'll give you until August 28th. That's basically a week. Come on. Everyone can write something in a week obviously!

Now don't make me rant. If I don't get any messages by August 25th, I'll be posting a ranting post. And when I rant, people's ears hurt, so if you don't want your ears to hurt, send me a message. 😛

Shreya
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

I haven't seen them, but I'll check today...

Actually KK Goswami, the actor who plays Dhenchu, is on Twitter as well. Forgot to add him to the list.

Ahaan Dhenchu has twitter awww 😳 thanks for the info 😃
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

Ansha mam has a facebook but it has been inactive for a long long time now. 😭 Shraddha Musale also has a facebook but it has been inactive since April.

So sad wish she comes back! 😭 Oh god they must be busy na doing CID for us love them ⭐️
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

IMPORTANT!!!

Hello people,

I'm writing a small something in preparation for the 1000th Episode Special and I want you all to send me a message that you would say if you were in front of the CID team. Remember, if you were in front of the CID team. Now this means that your message better reach me on time else you won't be part of the small something that I'm planning.

So start writing and PMing me! I expect everyone's messages in my inbox by *checks clock* oh in 24 hours. But still I'll give you until August 28th. That's basically a week. Come on. Everyone can write something in a week obviously!

Now don't make me rant. If I don't get any messages by August 25th, I'll be posting a ranting post. And when I rant, people's ears hurt, so if you don't want your ears to hurt, send me a message. 😛

Shreya

Thank you Shreya! Lovely efforts for you! 👏 

Friends you are still sending me in your best wishes as normal but to Shreya you send in what would you say to CID team if they were infront of you okay! 😃 

Friends just a reminder you don't have long left now until 31st August and I still haven't got a single best wishes message, graphics and no writing work either except descriptions. So please get going the upcoming week is your last week only! 😃
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Please see this and share you fav..