Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Khush-

*Disclaimer - I did not get a a PM for bday wishes 😭 * Grrr Bad JOπŸ˜†

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Amma ! πŸ₯³ πŸ€—  Thankooo β€οΈ

Have a blessed day and a year is all I wish for with whatever you may want from life ! *again strangles Vijay uncle for chumma nakko emo ! * 😳   Totally on the emo πŸ₯±
πŸ€—

May you also add many more hot and handsome kids to your kitty and be proud of producing the genes ! 😎 🀣   Yes my genes rock , ek ke baad ek hotties πŸ˜Ž
But don't claim my RT as your gene I don't want to be a balika bahu ! 🀣 Too late Bahu or rather nanad..RT reminds me of my kid bro πŸ€£

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Belated Happy Birthday Deepz...Wish you lots of love, success and happiness in your life...I hope you had fun!!! Your gift is pending..jaldi hi pakka!!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Deepzz-

@JYO : OMG OMG ..You know i am so emotional right now .. That was the best intro i ever got πŸ˜³πŸ˜²β˜ΊοΈ . I never knew I was so awesome . I guess i underestimated my virtues till now πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Jokes aside ...Thank you so much for making me feel so loved and good about myself.. HUgzz hugzz and more smooches for being there always for me and my sounding board πŸ€—πŸ€—  

And I am sure people r still scratching their heads over urs mine and bahus complicated family tree πŸ€£ 

Uff now you have uncovered my fanbot side πŸ€£ Pakka I will get dedicated posts about raghu or guru fanbot mod posts pretty soon πŸ˜†

And thanks for my siggy gifts

@Bold sentence : Well now that our family tree is exposed .. I m sure we need lots of helmets to hide the bootiful and sinful faces 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Hafsa02 thumbnail
Happy Birthday...Dear. 😊 πŸ˜›