~*~Happy Birthday Deepzz~*~

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Tonight we are going to party hard all night since there is a very big reason to do some naach-gaana and masti 😎..We are going to celebrate the birthday of a very special friend πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ ...

20th July is the day when my virtual twin sister was born .. ishhh ☺️☺️☺️...She came on planet IF(😳) in 2009 and since then she has managed to win the love and respect of majority of our IF members with her sheer hard work and dedication πŸ‘πŸ˜³...

Wait a min.. Did I mention she is not just my twin sister but has become Melz(Aahana)'s super Sasuma ala mother-in-law too and also my Bahu which makes me her Sasuma in last one year😲..Whoever solves this given puzzle and guesses the husbands and the betas involved here πŸ˜† will get a spl prize from our birthday girl ..buhahaha πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

Well its a complicated family tree just like our complicated daily soaps πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£... But this proves that our spl birthday girl is a daily soap addict but with a bit of pun intended since her addictions last till the show has a head and a tail πŸ˜›...

Her likes and dislikes are not just limited to daily soaps but she is also a die-hard fan of  Film stars like Madhavan , SRK and Sridevi and she is also a cricket lover  ala a Dhoni fan 😳... Yeah yeah she is an all rounder when it comes to her various crushes on HOT men 😈...

She started her IF journey in 2009 from Geet forum as Maaneet fan after which she stepped into Punarvivah forum as AarYa fan where she went onto win the hearts and respect of all forum members and then gone onto join the Dev team for the first time as Viewbie πŸ˜³ ... Today she has gone on to become one of the most respected and loved viewbie of some of the major forums like Punarvivah(1&2) , Jodha-Akbar ,Saraswatichandra and Chat club πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...Members of all 4 forums simply adore her for her perfection in fair decision making   πŸ‘πŸΌ

She has got a terrific sense of humour and drooling abilities too πŸ˜›... But the best quality about her is she is a true loyal friend to all and believes in sharing is caring when it comes to her crushes ..buhahaha πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†..Her latest addiction is Jodha-Akbar and Do dil ek Jaan where she happily shares the likes of hot dudes like Raghu and Jalal with Me .. buhahaha 😈😈😈

Ok enough of leg-pulling 🀣..On a more serious note , she is one of the most honest and lively member of IF who is loved by all  for her sheer positivity and friendly nature..πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—..One can always look upto her as a true and loyal friend who is always there for you in times of crisis 😳⭐️

Errr am I creating too much of unwanted suspense and melodrama like our never ending daily soap climaxes πŸ€”...Ok let me reveal the name of my twin sister and my bahu( yeah I share multiple relations with her πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)

So the Birthday girl is  none other than our very own  ...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail

A special video mix gift from Shubhika featuring your favourites and also carrying some wishes of your friends 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KgblM-qFE8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

From Pikachu aka Fatima

From Saddie

From Thushyy

From Visha_Dhami

From Saraa

From Saf

From Sri_Radha

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

From Jyoti06 😎

Deeps many many happy returns of the day πŸ€—
πŸ€—...May all your wishes come true on this day and may god bless you and your family with lots of love , happiness and success in life .. May god give you the courage to see through your tough times in life and may u climb greater heights of success in your life  .. You are a true fighter and always remain the same ..courageous and positive ⭐️...Enjoy your day to the fullest with your hubby and kiddos πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

From Thushy

Hey Hey Deeps Mod Ji πŸ€—Wish you a many more happy returns of the day  πŸ₯³ its been a lovely experience knowing you !  <3 I hope youu get all the happiness that you deserve & that you have a awesome year ahead :) Once again a Very Happy Birthday. Keep Smiling and Have a Rocking Life!!!

Btw wait i have something to ask from you ,When u gonna reply to the last year birthday messages Miss.Lazy Mod Ji πŸ˜³ this year jyo promised me that she will get u to reply so u better do πŸ€“ or else i will start halla boll against u bothπŸ˜†

Have a Great day <3 

Loads of Love from ,

Thushy

From Zetter

Many Happy returns Deepz πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—...May your day be filled with Love and blessings but most importantly may all your wishes come true πŸ˜ƒ 

Enjoy life as you only has one so live it to your heart's content Dear...Come what may don't let anything nor anyone ruining your day πŸ˜Š

I'm happy that I got the pleasure to interact with you on this forum, at first I was scared cause I thought you would be strict but then I came to know you and found out that you are strict when needed and even when you were being strict...I could feel your sensibility πŸ˜‰

Without any further due, I would like to wish you a very wonderful blessed Birthday...Hope your day is special β€οΈ β€οΈ

From LeadNitrate aka Taani

you are a superhuman. The way you handle your real life, your children, your home and then you manage to find time for IF, its such a huge feat. And then you find time to moderate multiple forums and then to be always patient and cool when we lose patience at drop of Hat. You are a true Superwoman and may you have a super long, super happy, super beautiful life ahead. Happy Birthday Deeps.

From Silence_Gold aka Zee(Zainab)

Dear Deeps...

Our personal interactions might not be count as very much, but you had been one of the people that touch my heart deeply, so special you are. Mixture of naughty, mature and fun loving person you and I admire your honesty, I wish all could have a friend like you and whoever is close to you is lucky to have you in her/his life as a wonderful friend to trust and rely on.
I think few words can't be enough as for a gift, but I have to tell that I love you a lots and I have a lots of respect for you. Thanks for being the person you are...

Sadly, we don't see you much online these days, our interaction started on Geet forum and I am glad that I met you there, thanks a lots for whatever you are doing as a friend and as a person on DT, I love that you know how to divide your duty and your personal relationship with people, truely has raised you as a person in many people's eyes...

We might had a lots of disagreement on the past, but I believe that is part of friendship, we disagree, but yet we understand each other, which is a very beautiful thing... Miss a lots your naughty cute side, mod hoke you became too serious lol... Joking apart, but I want to see your cute side too, as I miss it a lots... 

Ok, I don't want to write essay, but wishing u a very happy birthday my dear, may this birthday brings to you happiness and a lots of smiles IN SHAA ALLAH...

Hugs my dear Deeps... πŸ€—

Note: Hugs to the twin of Deeps too (Jyo) eheem eheem lol πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Zee

From -Dimple-

Wish you a very Happy Birthday DeepsπŸ€—

Enjoy your day to the fullest!!πŸ₯³

From Saf24

"My first interaction with Deeps was in the Dragon Club where she used to post episode caps on a daily basis.From what I have seen she is a lot of fun to be around but knows how to keep the order and peace within the forum. Deeps you are a special person who can make anyone feel comfortable around you. Thank you for all you have done to keep the forum united and at peace and wish you many happy returns of the day."

Saf

From poonamgarg

LIKE A FRESH DEWDROPS of a new day...
            may GOD'S loving u hands be upon u today
         to freshen ur soul & body! HAPPY B-DAY Deepz

Your Birthday Cake πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday Scraps, Birthday Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

From Abie10

Happy birthday Deeps. Wishing you all the best in life full of joy and success. May Allah grant you all your heart desires. Have a blast on this day and all other days in life. You'll always be remembered as one of the best MOD's on PV-ZMD forum.

Once more a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you ❀️ πŸ€—

From -iLoveSobti-

Deepzz Di!! Where do I start?😳 I still remember how we met! You had PMed me asking if I could make some siggies for some PV contest! And the most shocking moment was when you told you have a son as old as me!πŸ˜† I am so glad to have a friend like you and I would like to thank PV for it!πŸ€—
Wishing You a
 Happy Happy Birthday!!πŸ₯³
 May you have all the happiness your heart can hold.πŸ€— Have a great day and an awesome year ahead. :)
Love,
Viz ❀️

From Armu4eva aka Tanu

I am sending birthday wishes 
from far across the miles..
tied with lace and ribbons.
my special birthday smile..
Also hugs and kisses..
wrapped in special prayers
happiness and laughter..
joy beyond compare
Wishing you warm sunshine
each day when u wake
peace within and harmony
with every step you take

Happy  .. Birthday ..Deepz

- CAKE -

- GIFTS -

Lots of Love,
tanu

From _Simmy_

Well I have known Deepz only after joining DT and it has been more than a month now. LOL My first ever interaction with Deepz was on the VB section during the promotions where I scrapped her to congratulate me. I had no idea about Deeps that time but was just following fellow members as almost all of them were scrapping her too. Ok what more should I say now, Deepz it's been a pleasure to know you through IF. And Yes here's wishing you a Life time of laughter, smile, happiness and love on your special day. Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Have a Good One.

I know my gift is a bit boring, I seriously don't know how to make Siggies so I m just sticking to traditional way. Copy Paste.

Once again Happy Birthday xoxo

Simmy

From swetasyam08

Ermmm where do i start πŸ€” i don't even remember when i was acquainted with u πŸ˜› its mostly in PV forum that i first saw you. Got to know as days passed but never interacted with u πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.

We got to know each other in the recent days n you are one among those sweet friends i have made on IF πŸ˜ƒ

Wishing you from bottom of my heart "A very happy Birthday and a wonderful life ahead as well Deeps" πŸ€— Hope all your dreams come true n all your desires fulfill πŸ˜ƒ

Swetha

From Visha_Dhami

Hey Deepz,
So we share the same birthday month πŸ˜ƒ
I first meet you on Punar Vivah forum. We only had a few encounter and i find you as one of the best Viewbies we have around and keep up the good work. My best wishes for your birthday and many more years of happiness to come πŸ˜Š

From Hinz

Happy Birthday Deeps

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Its great to know a sweet , fun and super efficient girl like you...
May your birthday bring you all that you wish for and hope the year ahead is wonderful too...
Have a fantastic day !

Lots of love
Hina

More Birthday wishes continued in next post 😳😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
From swan20

Dear Deeps...Wish you a very Happy Birthday. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness..πŸ€—

Lots of Love...Anuja

From Angel-Jot

SL πŸ˜ƒ Yo, I wish I could've got a gift made for you but I won't lie, I'm sending in this message at last minute too. πŸ˜” I just wanted to wish you a happy, happy birthday with lots of gifts, chocolate and cake..and.. other stuff that you may want on your birthday. 🀣 I am so glad I got to know you through being a Co-DT for the Bigg Boss forum. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope to work with you again. πŸ€—  And.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN. πŸ˜ƒ (I'm sorry. I suck at birthday messages. 🀣)

-Jot.

From -Ridzzi-

Many Many Many Many Happy Returns of the day Jaanu πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

Deepzieoee! πŸ˜†

How are u? Long time since we've spoken πŸ€”

Elle etendapa? [Ignore my language 🀣]

Have a great great great day ahead, god bless you with lots of wishes and success. God be with u and bless u. I want cake haan πŸ˜†

Enjoy Shenjoy!

My personal lappy has been under capture of the Britishers πŸ˜² they've dominated my laptop and hopefully working and making it proper πŸ˜† So pakka ur gift will be give soonishh <3

Sweetu<3!

-Ridzzi

From smileymj10

Hi Deeps,

Uhmm what can I say? Just wanna greet you a very very Happy Birthday!

There are sayings that first impressions last! But I don't think it's applicable on you. You're an exceptional. The strictness and scary impressions that everyone knows, lies a very beautiful, understanding and kind-heart person.

I know we haven't interacted that much, but those few moments I had encountered with you, I can say that you're such a great person!
I remember those time when I was new @DC, you have warned me for posting the link of the rival site (which I really didn't know). I was upset by then but realized that it was against IF rules. Maybe I was just so excited that time for posting anything coz am only new. Now, I can't stop grinning while reminiscing those things.
I have learned my first lesson, and I owe it to you.πŸ˜ƒ

Oh, speaking of DC, I will never forget those times when u're posting such beautiful caps of Aarya, every time the episodes has ended, I miss it!

KS 1st thread, sigh, thank you for helping us out there. I thought you will just ignore what we have asked, requested and posted. But you didn't fail to help us but instead u give us some suggestions on how to improve. And now look at the thread now, we're already at #9. And still one of the most active and interesting thread that everyone loves to read.
Again, thanks to you!

This forum won't be like this without your great supervision. The dedication that you gave, the hard work in order to improve it, and the efforts in keeping the members maintain the good image of it, all because of you.
Thank you for being one of the most responsible and helpful DT in this forum.
We're so lucky to have someone like you (and of course with Jyo). Just hope u'll continue to be like that till the end..

Again, Happy Birthday Deeps!!!
...Wishing u a life full of happiness, love and success...
...All the Best and Take Care always...
~GOD BLESS~

😊
SMILE

~MJ~

From -RD- aka Pooja

DeepzzπŸ€—

Have a super rocking and funtastic day and an equally amazing year ahead !! May you be blessed with the best always & that all your dreams and wishes come true !! Tons and tons of Best Wishes from my end !!!

Oh n we were suppose to say nice things about you ..well all I'd say tareef karoon kya uski jisne tumhein banayaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Hugzzz
Pooja

From Saraa 

Hey Deepz!

Your birthday should be a public holiday because you're that amazing and you deserve an off from work. For today, enjoy and forget about ALL the issues you have here on IF. Jut enjoy! Send me a slice of cake please, thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYY!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

My first interaction with Deepz was via PM when I got promoted as the Cool Viewbie of the IPKKND forum. At that time, Deepz was in the moderating team of the IPKKND forum as well. And oh man, what a sweet PM she had sent to me. I absolutely fell in love with the girl sitting on the other side because she sounded so sweet and genuine unlike many others we find.

As a friend, Deepz is awesome. She stands by the right. And recently, she guided me through something which just proved that no matter what, she is always there for you to count on.πŸ€—
πŸ€—

From Autumn aka Shweta 

Dear Deeps,

Wishing you joy, happiness, health and best wishes today and always.πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Dear Deeps πŸ€—

How I met Deeps.. in jdj vb thread.. πŸ˜† first talk between us was about Bigg Boss and then rest is history hehe πŸ˜›

Wishing you loads of cheer Deeps, Have a lovely day! πŸ˜Š

Cheers & Hugs,
Autumn.

From Fatima

Love u deeps..Missing u soo much...Happy Birthday πŸ˜ƒ

From Tilasini

I wish you a year with loads of beautiful memories. Happy Birthday Deeps,May God bless you with wonderful times ahead. .

From Phal

From me I still remember the day I first became a friend with you on FB I thought you were a guy and you teased me about it. You were one of my first friends I made after Geet. its been great knowing you and interacting with you. Happy abirthday and have a wonderful joyous day .

From Amanda

Deepz, Or shall I say Deepika.
I can't recall when exactly we became buddies..(of course i do PV Forum) but I can do say you are one of the best person I have known, I mean you are clam & very understanding and very kind. 
So on your special day and always, I wish you a happy life ahead. May you achieve everything you ever wanted and may you have all the happiness in the world.

Furthermore, Enjoy your life as Deepz you are getting older with every yearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loads & Loads Of Hugs & Kisses For You
Love Always, Amanda(Ammy)πŸ˜‰

From Sri_Radha

Happy birthday deepz diπŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ₯³
May your all dreams and wishes comes trueπŸ€— ...Hope your special day,Brings you all that your heart desires!😳
Wishing you a day full of joy and pleasent Surprises!!!πŸ€—πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³

Birthday cards and cake:

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday, SaasumaπŸ€—πŸ€—

May this day bring to you all things that make you smile. Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. We started to interact because someone stalked me  leaving behind track🀣 and rest is history, we are here now as saas-bahu🀣. No need to do any PDA about how much you mean to me etc..you are my saas and it says it all..bas!

Gift for you:

Smancko SaruπŸ€—

Enjoy Chennai Express:

I say throw your hands up
And touch the sky say yay
Everybody, move your body
There is no party like a party in India.forums

SRK ha ..ha SPB hoho😎
Heartthrob GC...along with dream girl Sridevi
coming together for Evergreen Diva...Deepz😎

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzFrmipJ1V8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*Disclaimer - I did not get a a PM for bday wishes 😭 *

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Amma ! πŸ₯³ πŸ€—

Have a blessed day and a year is all I wish for with whatever you may want from life ! *again strangles Vijay uncle for chumma nakko emo ! * 😳
πŸ€—

May you also add many more hot and handsome kids to your kitty and be proud of producing the genes ! 😎 🀣
But don't claim my RT as your gene I don't want to be a balika bahu ! 🀣Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Deepz!! πŸ€—...Have a great day ahead πŸ˜Š
Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Many-Many happy returns of the day dear..πŸ€—...may god bless u n always b beside u through thick n thin...keep smilling...πŸ˜ƒ
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Many Happy Returns Of the Day Happy Birthday DeepzzπŸ€—

@ Jyo -Beautiful thread jyo dear !!!πŸ‘
Edited by poonamgarg - 10 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday πŸ₯³Have a blastπŸ€— Edited by -Yaariyan- - 10 years ago