TB:Mitil Jain to re-enter Junoon!

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Mitil Jain to re-enter Junoon!

Bad man Lakhan comes back in Junoon – Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq... what does he want now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Thud thud, squish & smash" That's my heart making noise after dying hearing this dumb news πŸ€’ Why are they making Laakhan positive & sober? πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ Send the dumb b***** DB & her wife beater husband out of show asap & bring Laakhu as he was πŸ˜‘
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lakhu as positive πŸ˜²
what's the fun in that 
i want my original crazy, mad and feisty lakhu back πŸ˜”
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why not Tag Aditya n Mouni's name all show me to main hero heroin ka name tag hota hai so why not Hear ??😑
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

"Thud thud, squish & smash" That's my heart making noise after dying hearing this dumb news πŸ€’ Why are they making Laakhan positive & sober? πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ Send the dumb b***** DB & her wife beater husband out of show asap & bring Laakhu as he was πŸ˜‘

Sahana dont expect anything, jab inlogon ne Prithvi aur Meera ko hi badal diya toh Lakhu kya cheez hai. Ye hamara pehle wala Junoon nahi hai, this is some crap turning rotten nowAngry
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: br200910

Why not Tag Aditya n Mouni's name all show me to main hero heroin ka name tag hota hai so why not Hear ??😑

bcoz dono ka name article me nahi h

n IF don't want to include their names as other shows k faltu article me bhi leads tagged hote h 🀒😭 

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

"Thud thud, squish & smash" That's my heart making noise after dying hearing this dumb news🀒Why are they making Laakhan positive & sober?😲😑Send the dumb b***** DB & her wife beater husband out of show asap & bring Laakhu as he was😑

Sahana it seems that the current writers have decided to kill Prithvi and Mithvi and come up with the new 'IP-Meera'. And since Meera may need more ppl to convince her to accept IP so ta da we have a nice, positive and new Laakhan! Abb logon se gaali na sunne ke liye Laakhan ko le aao toh Prithvi aur Mithvi ko maarne se attention divert ho jaayega. See even now that is what is happening. MYP has diverted attention frm IP-Meera by using DB. And everyone is shouting for getting rid of her. Where is the hue and cry for Prithvi and for giving those IP-Meera scenes which are a sacrilage and a butchering of Mithvi? When the Junoon bg song was played for DB all were up in arms. What happened when it was played for IP? Tabb no one claimed it for MITHVI exclusivity. So my frnd rest assured Junoon for Prithvi and MITHVI fans maybe dead.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Can't wait to see Mitil Jain again in the show. He is really a good actor.

Thank you Tanya.Edited by awida - 10 years ago
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS. But now I'm confused...shud I be happy that Lakhu will be back..or shud I be sad that they changed him for good...?? Aaj kal kya, bad-se-good banne ka season chal raha hai...?? jisko dekho accha banne ki koshish raha hai..!!! Kaash yeh CVs bhi acche ban paate...!!
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

Sahana it seems that the current writers have decided to kill Prithvi and Mithvi and come up with the new 'IP-Meera'. And since Meera may need more ppl to convince her to accept IP so ta da we have a nice, positive and new Laakhan! Abb logon se gaali na sunne ke liye Laakhan ko le aao toh Prithvi aur Mithvi ko maarne se attention divert ho jaayega. See even now that is what is happening. MYP has diverted attention frm IP-Meera by using DB. And everyone is shouting for getting rid of her. Where is the hue and cry for Prithvi and for giving those IP-Meera scenes which are a sacrilage and a butchering of Mithvi? When the Junoon bg song was played for DB all were up in arms. What happened when it was played for IP? Tabb no one claimed it for MITHVI exclusivity. So my frnd rest assured Junoon for Prithvi and MITHVI fans maybe dead.

I didn't want to have any further confrontation with you but since it is direct question to US and  our loyalty to mithvi , I have to 
They play the female version of the  song from Meera's POV which is justified because for Meera it is Prithvi.
Second they Played Junnon BG song which is exclusively meant for mithvi for DB and hence the massive objection.
That is the difference,
I know you wont understand but I had to ..

and we will see what you say when Prithvi returns and mithvi are together.