Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

I didn't want to have any further confrontation with you but since it is direct question to US and  our loyalty to mithvi , I have to 
They play the female version of the  song from Meera's POV which is justified because for Meera it is Prithvi.
Second they Played Junnon BG song which is exclusively meant for mithvi for DB and hence the massive objection.
That is the difference,
I know you wont understand but I had to ..

and we will see what you say when Prithvi returns and mithvi are together.

Bravo Saba!👏Wid u alda way!😛
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font color="#990000">I didn't want to have any further confrontation with you but since it is direct question to US and ourloyalty to mithvi, I have to</font>
<font color="#990000">They play the female version of the song from Meera's POV which is justified because for Meera it is Prithvi.</font>
<font color="#990000">Second they Played Junnon BG song which is exclusively meant for mithvi for DB and hence the massive objection.</font>
<font color="#990000">That is the difference,</font>
<font color="#990000">I know you wont understand but I had to ..</font>

<font color="#990000">and we will see what you say when Prithvi returns and mithvi are together.</font>

well you may not remember Saba but they have played the male version of the Junnon song for IP. Hence I do not have any qualms in saying what I have. And as for Prithvi's return my dear I will jump for joy when he returns if he returns. I am only waiting for Prithvi and Mithvi and want both the pandeys fall off the face of the earth and leave Mithvi in peace. I hope that answers both your points.
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

well you may not remember Saba but they have played the male version of the Junnon song for IP. Hence I do not have any qualms in saying what I have. And as for Prithvi's return my dear I will jump for joy when he returns if he returns. I am only waiting for Prithvi and Mithvi and want both the pandeys fall off the face of the earth and leave Mithvi in peace. I hope that answers both your points.

I dont think they have played the male song ever for IP.
not possible, the new guys will never commit such a blunder.
not only you , we all will jump with joy when Prithvi returns.

adiana12 thumbnail

<font color="#990000">I dont think they have played the male song ever for IP.</font>
<font color="#990000">not possible, the new guys will never commit such a blunder.</font>
<font color="#990000">not only you , we all will jump with joy when Prithvi returns.</font>

go back and chk the epi which had the measurement scene and you will knw that I am not imagining. Why do you think I have been so anti IP and the track? And after yesterday's scenes i am not happy at all. So just go back and chk that epi and you will find the male version being played for IP.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sahana it seems that the current writers have decided to kill Prithvi and Mithvi and come up with the new 'IP-Meera'. And since Meera may need more ppl to convince her to accept IP so ta da we have a nice, positive and new Laakhan! Abb logon se gaali na sunne ke liye Laakhan ko le aao toh Prithvi aur Mithvi ko maarne se attention divert ho jaayega. See even now that is what is happening. MYP has diverted attention frm IP-Meera by using DB. And everyone is shouting for getting rid of her. Where is the hue and cry for Prithvi and for giving those IP-Meera scenes which are a sacrilage and a butchering of Mithvi? When the Junoon bg song was played for DB all were up in arms. What happened when it was played for IP? Tabb no one claimed it for MITHVI exclusivity. So my frnd rest assured Junoon for Prithvi and MITHVI fans maybe dead.

U r da only exclusively branded,legal and authorised Prithvi nd Mithvi fan,r u?!!WAT R WE PPL,dn?!!Cheerleaders,of da forum?!!😳Or maybe u think ur way of thinking shud be evry1's way of thinking..?😳Who r u,may I ask?Who givs u da right to question our loyalty to Prithvi nd Mithvi may I know?😳Anyways,dnt bother to ans..M nt interestd..🥱U'll giv illogical ans,wich is always logical in ur POV,nd tok bout AGREEING TO DISAGREE,nd dn come and pinch da 1s who disagree wid u,at every post u cn manage to,directly or indirectly...🥱
  Dese games r childish..Get over it..Either Agree to disagree,or declare war..Frankly I dnt think u r da only loyal Prithvi nd Mithvi fan around,to justify our actions..Nd our loyalty to Prithvi nd Mithvi,dusnt hv to be proven to u..Thank u...Lyk Saba sd,m sure dere's no point in sayn dese to u..Bt it ws directly meant at us..So m teeln u directly,Agree to disagree politely,or Declare war..😳Indirect pinching is very cheap..Thank u 1ce agn...

girlTalks thumbnail

go back and chk the epi which had the measurement scene and you will knw that I am not imagining. Why do you think I have been so anti IP and the track? And after yesterday's scenes i am not happy at all. So just go back and chk that epi and you will find the male version being played for IP.

you haven't been happy since IP started showing human qualities, nothing can be done about that.
and I will have to watch the episode again of what you are talking.
and I still believe they haven't used Prithvi's  male version on IP.

adiana12 thumbnail

<font color="#990000">youhaven'tbeen happy since IP started showing humanqualities, nothing can be done about that.</font>
<font color="#990000">and I will have to watch the episode again of what you are talking.</font>
<font color="#990000">and I still believe theyhaven'tused Prithvi's male version on IP.</font>

Well may your belief protect you when you see the epi and the scene and hear the male version being played!
girlTalks thumbnail

Well may your belief protect you when you see the epi and the scene and hear the male version being played!

I assure you I wont die because I know it is a show and meant for my time pass only and nothing more.

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 10 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
<font color="#990000">I assure you I wont die because I know it is a show and meant for my time pass only and nothing more.</font>

gr8 glad to hear it. The way you are tearing into me I thought otherwise.
girlTalks thumbnail

gr8 glad to hear it. The way you are tearing into me I thought otherwise.

Dude, I am the one enjoying not you.
and you are the one accusing us of enjoying 

It is in fact the other way round , you are killing us for enjoying the show.

I hope what ever you are saying applies to you also and you stop directly or indirectly provoking us.
Stop insulting our judgement and loyalties.
I have stopped commenting on your post for the sake of my sanity and had to intervene only because of your open and direct accusation.
This is open forum and every one can post their opinions , stop expecting the whole world should agree to you.
We don't insult or provoke you for not enjoying.
Live and let live.

This is here by  my  last response to you.