TAAREY FF- KAISA YEH ISHQ HAI

DipShi... thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does.

Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.

Edited by DipShi... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DipShi... thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Singhania family and Shekhawat family are friends. But Singhania family shift to london when taarey were small. Now they are coming back. But taarey didnt know each other. They never meet eachother. Rey love(only like) Rashi who is his childhood friend. She is orphan and living with singhania family since childhood because her parents and rey's parents are friends in London. Rey didnt like if someone call him rey except his mother. He loves his mother and father alot abd can do anything for them.

Taani is a fun loving bubbly girl who like to go on tripping with friends. She love adventures. She didnt believe in love.

Rashi who think that she love rey but he is only her crush. Thats it.

So what will happen when this two different souls meet??will they fall in love??

"hey...this is my seat" said taani to the couple who was sitting holding eachothers hand.

"oh...sorry..."said rashi and stand up from there.

"its ok..."said taani with a sweet smile and sit beside rey.

Rashi went to her seat. Taani was talking with aaditya with sign language because of the distance between them.

While doing this her hands were disturbing rey.

"can u please sit properly??"said rey who was busy in his tablet.

"sorry..."said taani and again rey look into his tablet. Taani show him her tounge...of course he didnt notice ..and again start her convo with aadi.

Again he was diaturbed.

"can u pls sit properly miss??"said rey with an irritated face.

"oh..sorry once again mr...by the way i m taani...whats your name??"said taani to tease him more...

"i dont wabt to know u..."said rey

"uffo...how boring u are ...ab bata bhi do kya name hai...tumhara name chura nahi lungi..."said taani..

"Reyaansh Singhania..."said rey and again look in his tablet

"oh...reyaansh...itna lamba name...koi chotu sa name rakho na...like...REY...ha...hi rey..."said taani

Rey become angry bcoz only his mom have the right to call him with this name...

"call me reyaansh only otherwise dont talk with me..."said angry rey...

"ok ok...cool down rey...aansh..."said taani and notice him engrossed in his tablet again. Again she show her tounge at him and do funny gestures with her hands.

"dont think i m not noticing u..stop doing funny acts..."said rey without looking at her...

"whatever..."said taani and murnered" kitna sadu hai ...

DipShi... thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

1. CHARACTER SKETCH - BELOW THE POST 

[ READ THE WRITER NOTE IT'S COMPULSORY ]
DipShi... thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Reyaansh Singhania:

A cool dude and hot hunk of 23 years. Loves his parents alot. Want to joing his dad's business. Loves Rashi...(only he thinks). He is calm. Didnt like too much travelling and fun. Just want to live in peace.

Taani shekhawat:

A bubbly and naughty girl of age 23. Like travelling and tripping. She is adventure lover. She didnt believe in love yet. She also want to join her dad's business. She tease everyone if they are her friends ya parents. She is the only daughter so pampered by her parents.

Rashi: likes rey...live with Singhania family bcoz her parents died in an accident.

Mr. And mrs. Shekhawat:taani's parents

Mr. And mrs Singhania: rey's parents

[ guys except taarey i don't know who's that persons i post that pic from google ]
DipShi... thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi guys...this is dipu...as u all know i write ffs most so this new ff is from me and yashi[my jaan] specially to our group ikky group and of course for all of u my trians...right now u r all upset with taani leaving st. Louis and all...but guys keep faith in god and keep your fingers crossed...

So this ff is for my buddies micky,pikky,chikky,srikky,rhikky,rikky,zikky,tikky...these are our ikky members...and we r dikky and yikky...i know my name is little funny...dikky😆 but ikkies ne rakha hai to i love it...

So this ff is combined work and we will send pms from these acc so plz add this as your buddy...

And all taarey writers u all are amazing ...i love all your stories very much...in fact i love your stories more than mine...but i have some problem as my warning level increased so will not able to be active for three months...😔...but yikky will post this ff...we will write it with our heart...hope aap sabko pasand aaye...

Yours
Dipu(dikky)

Hello sweeties how r u all ? i hope everyone is great.. this is me ,, your's yashi [ aka taareylove] bhul gaye kya btw i know mai bhulne wali chiz nahi hu lolzz,  btw you all must be wonder na that me and again , that too with a new story , i know know you all are thinking the same  but guys plz break maro apni frontier par and listen me guys as you know my two stories already finished and one will be soon  so thought to come again with a new and fresh concept that too with  my friend pari [ aka dipu-taarey ] , we are first friend on if , pari meri and mai pari ki , but we didn't wrote any story together so this time we both came here to write a story on our fav couple taarey , btw you already knew our friendship pari mujhe na ek song yaad aa raha hai " aajkal tere mere pyaar [ friends wala ohkk you dirty minds ] k chrche har zubaan par sabko malum hai sabko khabar ho gyi '" lolzzz ohkk i know i am so talented but kya karu abhi yeh note likhna hai na haa so kaha the hum yeah new story on taarey well so  aise kya dekh rahe ho or kya batau puri story batadu kya " nahi nahi abhi anhi karo thoda intezaar " lolzz , yeah tab tak teaser , promo and cs se hi kam chala lo and don't worry guys update apko mil hi jayegi chahe 6 months mai ek baar  hi mile as you all know na hum dono kitne lazy hai.. hmm i m feeling sleepy  and i know aap sabne already apne sandels and shooes nikal liye hai mujhe marne k liye but guys isse khuch benefit nahi hoga balki aapki pc screen or tut sakti hai lolzz btw  me going guys arre aap sab kaha ja rahe ho like and comment kon karega chalo chalo jalde se comment and like karo ...

for further pm plz add this account in your buddy list 

Nichuss thumbnail
wow kya mast start i loved the teaser...

taani being naughty...

rey being reserved boy...

waitiing for the fun to start...

i mean taarey to b together
Edited by Nichuss - 10 years ago
shikha_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
Awesome concept...use bhi interesting cs...n use bhi exciting teaser
Gr8 job dipu dii n yaashi behna...how do u get such amazing ideas!!! 👏 👏 ...n yaa dipshi...nice name 😆
Plzzz continue fast n do pm me 😃
Edited by shikha1997 - 10 years ago
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
update soon. I wanna read it. nice concept btw!
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
resd dears
unress
lethal combi of dipu nd yashi
awsum blossm
guyz
Edited by Ayesha05 - 10 years ago
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow !! Yashi n dipu di together :) nice story n I like the teaser. Ab zyada lazy mat hona aur jaldi se update karna, I'll be waitin :) Aur haan don't forget to pm me when u update . ^_^ Edited by akshitaTaarey - 10 years ago