Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Update - 23/5/05

Rumi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Friends , today's episode was very very dramatic .the first part was Jessica's long lecture and the second part…. Well I will not tell now!!!! 😉

Today's episode starts with Jessica thinking that today she will expose Mallika seth!

COURT

Jessica asks Mallka: Miss Mallika ! whatever you have told here about Jassi , is it true?

Mallika: yeah! Off course! That's the reason for which we are missing her in Gulmohur!

Jessica: so  you think Jassi was an idol of goodness? I mean all those words used by you as honesty, faithfulness etc.

Mallika: yes!

Jessica: so she might have been an efficient worker for Gulmohur!!!! Right?

Mallika( saying slowly with extra emphasis on each word so that al her words can clearly be audible!): yes! Yes!you are absolutely right! Jassi  was a very very  efficient worker for Gulmohur!!

Jessica: so she was a good girl!

Mallika:yes! Jassi was a very very good girl an for this we miss her a lot!

Armaan and Raj are so shocked that they are looking at each other's face !

Nandu is present today and hearing all these he is looking at Mallika with hatred in his eyes!

Jessica( sarcastically): you are missing her?but when jassi was in Gulmohur,you used to feel another thing Miss Mallika Seth!!!

Mallika: what do you mean?( she is worried now!!!! And mr.pp is also worried!!!)

Jesica: tell everything to court!!!!what happened during fashion show?

Mallika: what happened?

Jessica: I think it will not be easy for you to remember it Miss Mallika Seth! But its ok! I can call any of the workers of gm present here to ask how many times and in which way you have insulted Jassi!

Armaan closes his eyes in shock!

Jessia : and I can ask them what you did with her when she was going away from gm for the last time.how you stopped her in front of the gate and and you checked the bag of that honest and faithful employee thinking that she might be going away with some stolen things!!!!

Mallika is shattered now!!!!! Gang is quite happy!Billu , amrit and bebe are present and they are happy!and finally, purab is also there and he is watching everything!!!

Mallika; no… but…….that …….

Jessica: is it true or false?

Mallika is silent!!!!

Jessica: if this is false then why are you silent???

Pp stands up and yells: I object your honour!

Jessica: your honour!! I am trying to prove that Mallika Seth herself was the first among those who made her life hell!

Mallika: this is  rubbish1

Jessica: didn't you try to make her mad?  Even telling her about your engagement?

Mallika fumbles: tthat  that…was a misunderstanding!!!!

Jessica:misunderstanding  was!!!! That means that happened!!! Point to be noted your honour!!!! Court will  misunderstand everything if court hears your words for some minutes more! You are proving yourself false in each step!!!! Whatever you are saying is false!!!!

Mallika: believe me you honour! I am saying truth!she was crossing her limits and I showed her right place ! that's all!

Jesica: limit? What was Jassi's limit?

Frustrated Mallika shout: Jassi was an ordinary middle class girl!that's all!

Jessica: a simple middle class girl who was trying to cross her limits and you showed her limits! Right?

Mallika: no, not limit, I said right place!

Jessica:so you are tying to say middle class girls have no right to dream. Right?

Mallika is really frustrated and she is crying: they have right to dream about anything , to do anything! But they have not right to take away anybody's love from her!

Purab is shocked deeply!!!!

Mallika: Jassi also tried to take away my love from me but at last she realized that armaan …

Jessica: limit. Didn't you say that?

Mallika: yes ! Armaan is beyond her limit!!!!

Armaan closes his eyes in deep pain and shock!!!

Billu wipes out tears from his eyes!!! Nandu is in tears also!

Mallika: and that's why she left gm and went far away from here!but before going she showed all the letters which armaan had written to her to tell me what game armaan was playing with her!!!! ( purab's face is black in pain!!!!I felt really sorry for this guy!!!)

Your honour! While going she didn't wish that we break up ,and that's why she did all these, your honour!

Jessica:oh!so then you have started again praising jassi!!!

Mallika: yes……I mean……

Jessica:then why did you call that innocent jassi a thief,a fraud? How much poison you had in your mind for your so called favourite employee!!!!not only that you threw out her father from the office and tried to send him to jail!!!

Pp again jumps :I object your honour!!!!Jessica is trying to sink the court with her emotions!!!

Juedge; miss bedi!  Hope you know what you are doing!

Jessica: I know your honour!

Judge: take your seat mr.thakraal!

Jesica: your honour ! I have all the proofs that she tried all these but … but armaan suri stood in between!

Mallika: it was jassi who stood in between us!!!

Armaan again closes his eyes!!!!

Jessica: and for this you have given her the blame of theft!tell me the truth!did jassi steal anything?

Mallika:yes! Yes! She did!

Jessica: but you have told that she was honest!

Mallika: yes! But…

Jessica: don't change your statement so fast !!! tell us the truth!

Mallika is frustrated:because she did not steal anything!I did all these because I wanted to throw her out from gulmohur and armaan's life!

Arman is shocked to hear all these!!!!his eyes are open wide!!!

Jesica: you also told that jassi had illicit relation with armaan suri!

Mallika: that was a lie!

Jessica: is it true that jassi's family members were related to all these?

Mallika:no! they all are innocent!

Mallika tries to come back: but your honour! All  these happened in past!!! Why are we discussing all these now?this woman killed jassi and she is trying to put that blame on me!!!

Pp finds out some words at last:yes your honour!this is jassi murdercase and this woman is trying to divert the court with some useless words!!

Jessica declares loudly: yes! Yes! I have killed jassi!but Iam not only responsible for that! This person(points out Mallika!), this person(points out Aryan!)and all these persons (points out raj!) have killed jassi! All those people sitting here are responsible for killing some jassi at some time !!!

Pp: your honour! She should not be here , she should go to a psychiatrist !!!I don't understand,what is the relation of all these word with jassi's murder?

Jessica:there is a relation!a person is not always killed!!!sometime his/her dreams,wishes are also killed!!!mr Aryan seth, didn't you kill jassi's faithfulness?( Aryan is silent!)mallika seth,didn't you kill jassi's innocence?( Mallika is alsosilent!!)and you mr raj malhotra , you also killed her! you  couldn't stand her simplicity, her big glasses and her smile with brace!!!was not she ugly for you?( her voice is cracking in tears now!!!!)( Raj moves his face downwards!!!)we all killed jassi your honour! If anyone is going to be punished for murdering jassi,we all are culprits!

Pp: this is a court and not a fun !here we deal with facts not stories!

Jessica: this is a fact your honour! In our countries everyday thousands of girls come out for work !! and among them jassi was one! She also came out for work!!!these girls have certain dreams with them and their parents' blessing are enough for them to touch those dreams! But here, in this country, fulfilling dreams is not easy for them!this  is a world of show off! Only outer beauty is respected here! no one sees the inner honesty of jassi!she was insulted! But if she was beautiful people would accept her and considered her as equal to them!!( it seems that someone is beating armaan with a whip!)but no!she was named as chaashmish,badsurat, behenji!!!she could not say that no,she is not that bad!! And there are people who love her!!!(  her voice cracks in tears!!!)

Tears are trickling down from armaan's eyes and Billu wipes out his tears!!

Pp: wah! Wah!words from heart! And who is saying all these?a supermodel! Whose profession is to show off own beauty!and who behaved in the same way with jassi as others did!

Jessica:yes I am among those people, for whom jassi had to change her language , her get up!!she had to make her self like what world wants!I killed her your honour! But didn't kill jassi , I killed jassi's soul!

Raj and arman are looking a each other's face!!! Purab is listening in the same fashion!

Judge: so what do you mean?is she alive?

Jessica: yes , she is alive!

Everyone I shocked!!!

She is crying:she is among us!!!!! she is in front of all of you! But world knows her in another name!!!!this is a  face of a supermodel and her name is Jessica bedi!!!but behind this face there is that hard working , honest girl who is known as jasmeet walia!I am jassi!!!!( she breaks down in tears!!!!)pp's face is wide open in surprise!!! Mallika and Aryan cannot believe their eyes!!!

Every one is shocked and in tears!!!

Armaan yells : Jessica!!!!!!

Judge: order !order! Please be seated!

Jassi looks at him in teary eyes: this is jassi! Your jassi!

Armaan comes out !!

Jassi; this is your jassi armaan sir!!!

Armaan; noo!!!! this is not true!!! Who has given you the right to play with my emotions for so long????

He grabs her with his hands and then looks at her sharply: you cannot be my jassi! My jassi will never play with someone's emotions for such a long time!!( he yells!)

Purab closes his eyes,he doesn't want to see this!!!!

Armaan:this cannot be  my jassi!!!!

Jassi; is this face my fault like the earlier face which was my fault? Your honour I became jessica from jassi for getting back all those which I lost!!!was it my fault?living away from my family I wanted to get back my dignity!! Was it my fault? If all these are right, then I am jassi and also I am Jessica!!!

Armaan grabs her shoulders:why are you playing with my emotions Jessica?you told me that jassi is in your home and you said she will meet me! And today you are saying that you are jassi!what's all these?

Judge: order! Order! If you want to say something, come to the witness box ,otherwise go to you seat!!!

Armaan goes to the witness box!!!

Jassi goes close to him, looks up at his eyes  and says : why should I tell a  lie?look at my eyes a least once and tell me that I am not jassi! you will know that i am your jassi!

Armaan closes his eyes in pain!!!!

Judge : miss Jessica?

Jessica: please your honour give me sometimes more to clear this misunderstanding!!

Judge:ok!

Jessica:you can ask me anything ,any word which only jassi knows!

Armaan: ok! If you are that one  who you are claiming then tell me which work did I give to her for the first time in gulmohur?

Jassi:how can I forget that you had told me to prepare a directory of your girlfriends!

( arman remembers that day!) and later on I made a cd out of it!

Mallika is thinking ,then armaan used that jassi for all these works! Huh!

Armaan: what was the first gift I gave to jassi?

Jassi: I was not for me! it was mallika's but I had it, a necklace! i could not have that gift which was meant for me!

Armaan is surprised!!!he is leaning towards jassi's face and he whispers:when I said I love you to jassi?

Jassi :do you want to hear in front of all arman sir?you told me I love you in a taxi for the first time and you were drunk then!!!!probably it was easier to tell all those to an ugly girl after drinking!( she is crying!!! And armaan is also crying!!!)

And then for the second time you told me when it was raining and for the last time you told me when I was about to leave gulmohur!!( jassi is weeping now!)

Armaan : bas! Bas!

He closes his eyes and tears are trickling down from his eyes and he touches jassi's hand!!!

………………………………………………………….

That'all friends! good night!😃

Preview:

Pp:this is clear that jessica bedi is trying to convince the court cleverly and court should order her to produce solid proofs !!

Purab is telling  nandu that he requested all the prominent lawyers but no one is ready!!!

Raj is telling armaan that jassi does not require any lawyer now. she requires sheer luck!

Edited by Rumi - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefool thumbnail
ufff!! dat was a trully mindblowing episode. mustve looked more so on d telly!!! thank youuu rumii jii!! for ur hardwork.. n patiene...n efforts!! u make d update so worthwhile to read..

v love u!! 😃
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the update rumi

finally............😊

Can't wait to watch this episode

HoneyJaan thumbnail
hey tihs is getting intersting

i only hope that it shud not be streched beyond a point

thanks rumi
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for a great update Rumi
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poor Mallika.........😭......Poor Purab......😭......Poor Armaan.....😭

Thank u so much for your wonderful update...alway appreciated!

ahmed316us thumbnail
wow what an episode, finally it's on right track, i hope she gets clear.

BTW, can some tell me, when is this show going to end, i hear from someone that it will last for another year, i mean what is left now.
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for this day and it finally comes!!!! Man, finally, Armaan knows who Jessica really is as does the rest of the world!!!!!!!

I only hope that after this Jassi doesn't have to go through a really long trial after this before she can move back to her real home with her Bebe, Papaji, and her Mama and then finally be in her Armaan Sir's arms!!!!

Thanx for this very dramatic, detailed update Rumi, u did a really great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woww wat an episode....thanx a lot for a wonderful update