rofl...plz peep in guyz...really funny

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
js watched IDS...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒn i was rofling like nythng thru out the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awsome performance by MJ5...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒn also the combined one...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
finally they got 5 stars..πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n the main reason i was rofling in the end is...that amardeep ne sb ki pol khol di...especially MJ5 kiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vo saara tym lappi pe lge rehte hain...n ldkiyon ki frn req.accept krte hainπŸ˜†
amardeep said"...that snd thm req n which evr acc will accept yor req...to smj lena they r MJ5πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n thn MJ5 interview with ravi...that mango juice IV...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n thn shraey said...i'm js hoping k koi ldki hi aye hmare group mein celebrityπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n said agr koi kaneya hui to mein hi use moon walk sikhaungaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n guess vt guyz,...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
its gonna b rahul mahajan with MJ5...🀣...kaneyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...shraey ki to fiss ho gaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
when did that happen? can you please post the link
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭 no ways...huhu I miss watching Xtra beats today...mango juice with mj5 especially...yaar plzz sum1 link plzz...

Thanx so much for sharing dear...abh toh link dhundke hi rahungi lolπŸ˜›

aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya xtrabeatssection was verrry funny today... U can find the link in dailymotion...I use that app so dunno how to paste that link here... MJ5 ki band bajne waale hai as its Rahul mahajan 
Originally posted by: star94

when did that happen? can you please post the link

sorry dear dont have the linkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†bt it was in xtra shortsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n it was really funny vn shraey said agr kaneya hui to mein hi sikhaunga...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†bcoz its gonna b rahul mahajan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†shraey k xpressions dekhne vale theπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhureet

sorry dear dont have the linkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†bt it was in xtra shortsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n it was really funny vn shraey said agr kaneya hui to mein hi sikhaunga...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†bcoz its gonna b rahul mahajan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†shraey k xpressions dekhne vale theπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by: Zoya677

😭😭 no ways...huhu I miss watching Xtra beats today...mango juice with mj5 especially...yaar plzz sum1 link plzz...

Thanx so much for sharing dear...abh toh link dhundke hi rahungi lolπŸ˜›

vt no ways zoyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ooh so i posted this na😳😳😳
sorry mere pass to link nai hai...hope tumne dhoond liya hogaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
n welcomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: aanu23

Ya xtrabeatssection was verrry funny today... U can find the link in dailymotion...I use that app so dunno how to paste that link here... MJ5 ki band bajne waale hai as its Rahul mahajan 

yeah it wasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...MJ5 tum to ge abπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...rahul mahajan...roflπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: poorvika

🀣🀣🀣

kamini y u r rofling beπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...koi comment nai sooja to bs rofl krna shuruπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhureet

kamini y u r rofling beπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...koi comment nai sooja to bs rofl krna shuruπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aur kya karun...πŸ˜†