*Meg_d* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi everyone, over here I will be setting up common questions that many members especially the new members of section ask! (Thanks to the jassi forum I got this idea )

1. Where can I go to view Kumkum and Sumit's pictures?

Answer: To the picture gallery of kumkum, you can find all sorts of pictures there of the whole parivar, please remember posting pictures are allowed but comments will be deleted.

Link: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8732

2. I have been away from the forum, and have missed out episodes, what can I do to catch up?

Answer: We have made up a sticky topic called August updates:
Link:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=62233
you can get the link for May updates from here too

If you have missed out episodes over these months then go back to page 2-38 you will find plenty updates given by the coolbie Zara29 and a member Khushi of this section.

3. Who are the moderator, viewbies and coolbies of this section (the kumkum forum)?

Answer:

• The Moderator:  Megha_Desai, Jem1299 & Damsel~~
  • The Viewbies: 0
  • The Coolbie: Zara29

4. I have a little query that I need to ask as I cant find it on this forum in the updates, so its a completely different topic where do I go?

Answer: Because so many members sometimes have queries and questions that need to be answered, for their convenience and to make it easier for you we have made a sticky topic called:
Post Your Queries & Questions Here, do not hesitate to ask any question as at the end of the day it will be answered, freqently members that usaully answer these questions are: Damsel~~, Taurus,  Jem1299 and myself (Megha_Desai), shabzz123, are the ones who help out in these questions..

5. "Can someone update? We have been waiting for long" (posts and threads posted such as these)

Answer: Zara29 our coolbie always updates everyday, whether its late or on time or early she will always post the update, whens away other members of the forum such as Jem, Damsel, Megha_Desai, Taurus and Shabzzz will be updating. Please dont post single topics or other types of posts asking for updates as they will certainly be put up whether early late or on time.

6. What are the forum rules, what type posts can i and cannot post??

In the kumkum forum we give members full freedom to post and discuss whatever makes them happy, however we have some limits and rules to this, posts sometimes will be trashed or locked without notification if we see the following:

• Sexually Explicit Messages in the post
  • Posts with any Profanity found
  • Personal attacks/remarks made on members
  • Remarks made on the looks of the actor in real life, or any other insults
  • Personal Convo's are also not allowed in the forum we will mostly close the topic not trash it.
  • Off topic discussions, here we donot allow members to discuss other shows or other general discussions to do that please visit other forums/sections of India forums (like www.India-Forums.in)

I will be continuing later on gotta run for revision tell how this new topic is.

Edited by Megha_Desai - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
Its ek dum perfect..... 😉 👏

Megha dii....it will 4 sure work...out.....
N reduce da no. of topics to be closedd. 😉 😆

Saara-Don 😉
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it is really a gud idea to stop all those ppl who post topics for irrelevant things 😉 (i dun intend to hurt any1 by sayin so, if i have, then i m sorry 😳)
x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx 4 it megha di, it will surely help new members and etc.
*maria* thumbnail
thanx....now sum peops will know wot to do instead of making topics!!!