Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
wow what amazing parts
am tuned into this story now
can you please update soon
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
so is the last pair simran and rajveer from the serial kaisa yeh ishk hai ajab risk hai or something like that
just heard about it but know who playing the characters though
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
**CHOD KE NAA JAANA**

FINAL PART
geet was not willing to tell anything to anyone but here arohi sensed that something drastic must have happened with her.. Simran and zoya too looked at the terrified geet who was sitting trembling..
Zoya kneeled down and in a calm demeneor asked her..
Zoya: hey sweety .. Kya hua hai.. I know we dont know each other from a long time but you can trust me..
Even simran came and sat beside geet they were at arohi's place .. Since geet was not feeling well so they came at arohi's place .. Arohi brought lemon water ..
Arohi : here take this... I am preparing lunch till then have this..she gave fruit salad to geet .. Geet was looking down she was having a complety messed life..
Geet tried to ignore them but arohi made her have the lemonade..
Arohi : geet stop being a child aur kuch kha lo...
Geet looked at them with tear filled eyes.. Arohi looked at her and even zoya and simran were worried..
Zoya : hey hey geet why are you crying kisi ne kuch kaha hai... Tell me i will chop off his head..
Simran: geet batao ... You cant sit quite..
Arohi : wait , geet sab batao or i am asking uncle.. Wo bata denge mujhe did you see your face kitna murjahaya hua hai..
Geet sobbed and three of them held her .. They were getting anxious of her cries.. She sobbed and sobbed..
Geet : aru , koi nahi hai mera ab wahan not even my parents.. I am cheated.. Cheated by destiny.. Usne sab kuch barbaad kar diya..
Simran : geet kisne kiya batao...
Geet lokked at simrana nd zoya who were equally supportive ..
Geet gaianing some strength looked at them.. She knew that they can help her..
Geet : please i need hekp mujhe delhi chodkar jaana hai.. I need to move out of this place.. I cant live here .. Cant..
Arohi calming geet..
Arohi: okk we will help you but tell us.. Kon hai jise chod kar jaana chahti ho...
Zoya smiled and giggles..
Zoya : looks like its all pyar ka dard..
Simran too smile..
Simran : geet you love him so much... But looks likes he is a complete jerk..
Zoya : yup me too agree... Kon hai wo geet tell me din me taare na dikha diye toh change my name ..
Geet had a slight smile forming on her lips she was quite relaxed and tensed with their words..
Geet: nahi nahi wo aise nahi hai wo toh bahut ache hai but i cant burden him with my responsibilities.. He deserves everything best and i am no where for his standard.. I am having no right to love him..
Geet was deeply hurt and her words was clearly saying what she was going through..
A/Z/S: geet kya hua hai.. Why are you looking so much lifeless.. Aisi baaten mat karo.. You are so beautiful person who can make anyone's life a living dream..
Geet: but i am having a child.. Who is a single mother..
The three pair of eyes were shocked they didnt said anything but made sure that she was fine..

the girls were having a good gossip time ..
zoya looked at geet and observed that she was not having anything.. Something was not fine and she knew that geet was hiding something...
Zoya : geet , kya hua.. Kuch toh khaiye.. Agar mujhe aur simi ko dekhar sharma rahi hain toh please dont.. Yar ab hum frnds hain na..
Simi also supported..
Simi : haa zoya is right... Aru tum hi bolo. Even arohi sensed geet quite which was unlike her.. She was a complete chatter box but today they are seeing a scared and timid geet...
Arohi : geetu kya hua hai... Mei sherni kahan gayab hai...
Zoya : ALLAH MIYAN sherni... Aru , geet sherni hai...
Aru : are you two dont know HP ki sherni hai geet..the great geet handa..
The word handa brought those bitter memories ...
Geet : arohi , ab main handa nahi hun...
The three can sense her venomous words..a nd the tears that followed..
Zoya : chaliye yahan se kahin aur chlate hain..
Geet
nahi mujje mansion jaana hai.. Sir will be waiting for me...
Aru : konse mansion..
Geet : khurana mansion...

**********+++++++********
meanwhile at KM
rajveer entered..
Savitri devi saw the handsome jatt chora.. Well he was still the same naive.. And well cultured.. Rajveer touched dadima's feet and asked about her well being...
Raj : aap kaisi hain dadiji...
Daadi : hum toh ache hai raj.. Aap bataiye.. Hamari yaad aa gayi aapko...
Raj : aisi baat nahi hai dadiji.. Maan kahan hai.. I need his help...
Dadima : maan ki help.. Beta agar pyar wyar ki baat hai toh maan kuch nahi kar sakte toh abhi tak khud ke pyar ka izhaar nahi kar sake aapki madat kya karenge...

AT KM
MAAN , ASAD , ARJUN reached the mansion but they didnt knew that someone was waiting for them maan was ahead of asad and arjun well he wanted to go and check outhouse first but with A's he couldnt go...
Asad : arjun do you know where can i find miss farroqui..
Arjun rolled his eyes ..
Arjun : first be clear whom are you searching zoya or miss farooqui..dont be a spoilt kid asad warna kahin ka nahi rahega with your too timing...
Asad was loosing his temper..
Asad : arjun for god sake she is miss zoya farooqui.. And i am defintely going to be on arohi's side now..
Maan was looking at their bickering and shouted at them..
Maan : shut you too... Pagal ho gaye ho..i am calling your girls here then solve your problem..
Rajveer who just had reached the mansion and was with daadima looked at the trio..
Raj : daadi.. Ye toh teeno yahan hai..
Even daadima was shocked she looked at the three they were having frown on their faces and maan was having a bad mood which can be easily predicted..
Raj : lagta hai maan is in bad temper.. Daadi ye toh bilkul nahi badla .. How is he .. he was referring to sam 's incident
( remember ek bar GHSp me sa ke bare me kuch aya tha)

Arjun and asad who came leaving maan behind agreed...

Arjun : hey dadi kaisi hai aap... Sahi kaha aapne maan ke bare me...aur raj.. Tau ka kya.. Tau ne chori (girl , ladki) nahi dhoodi kya.. Ya hamra chora pyar ke chakkar me padh gaya...

Asad : salaam daadima...

Asad too touched daadi's feet as he had always doing seeing the other three...
Daadima : are wah aaj toh sab yahan hai.. Par hamare maan kahan hain...
Maan : aapke sare pote aapke paas aye hai daadima..
Arjun : daadima arohi is giving me divorce and dj has warned me not to come without her ...
Rajveer : simi ji is going back to singapore , kyunki maine unhe apnane se mana kar diya.. Unhone ghar walo aur tau se ye baat chupai ki wo wohi simran hain jo mujhe singapore me mili thi...
Asad : miss farooqui is leaving tand gong back to US to her api and jeeju...
Arjun : daadima, ab aapko pata chala hum charo me itni ki banti hain..
Daadima : aur maan aap bhi boliye...
Maan : daadi, meri problem geet hai.. Aap janti toh hain...
Daadima : aap sab simi , zoya , geet , arohi ko yahan bulaiye.. Hum bhi dekhe kya hai unke khyal aap charo ke bare me...
Maan : daadima , meri kya galti hai agar geet apni feelings accept nahi kar rahi..
Daadi : aapne unhe kuch bataya maan.. Unhe kuch mat boliye...
Aur arjun aapki dj ne sab bata diya hai hume. Aur aap kahi nhai ja rahe ab.. Yahi se apna business karenge samjhe...
Chaliye jandi bulaiye... sabko

***********+++++*********

meanwhile the girls were at arohi's flat and when they heard geet's story and about the hard time she had gone through ...
Aru : kutta , kamina... Geet tu chinta mat kar.. Jahan bhi hoga hum dhund lenge use.. Me hun tere saath...
Zoya : ha geet ALLAH MIYAH kitna gira hua hai ye insaan.. Me bhi kahi nahi ja rahi..
Simi : geet you dont worry we are here... Dad will defintely help us. Me abhi unhe poochti hun..
Arohi saw geet crying and came and wiped her tears...
Arohi : dare you cry geetu.. Zoya and simran too came..
Simi : rone se khud ko kamzor karogi geet...
Ssh chup ek dum.. We are here..
Hum hai na tumhari family...
Zoya : aur nahi toh kya kya sirf blood relations hote hain kya...
Hum hai na...
Meanwhile all four cells rang and.. Their respective husband /fiance / boss asked them to be in khurana mansion...
Geet : ji sir i am coming...
Geet : aru , zoya , simi mujhe jaana hai..maan sir is waiting for me..
A/Z/S : can u tell us where is khurana mansion.. Hame bhi jana hai...
Geet : me bhi wahan ja rahi hun.. Aap sab maan sir ko jaanti hai kya...
All : nahi .. Chalo chate hai...

continued below Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago