Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

through thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lvd it... Vada pav and pav bhaji was an awesome combination... Now I know... It's not u who is making me wait 4 it updates.. it's ur devil... She does know where 2 stop... Pls.. continue soon.. and pls do pm me.. 😊
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

Tina, ab Arakshi hai hi itne special that I had to write this OS...I was thinking of the same when i read urs now...We are truly bichdi hui behenas, πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

Yep second time we did the same thingπŸ˜†

And B1, we BBs never kid na? ab iss raat ko aur khaas banaana hai toh Arjun usse  baahom mein jhoolthe hua le jaayega na?
Yep swinging her in his arms, who wouldnt like to be in her placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Bharthi, naah...isska update kal ya parso...mujhe abhi Raesha FF mein Sakshi ko land karwaaya hai na Arjun ke room ke saamne...wahaan se shuru karna hai...that comes next darling! πŸ˜‰

but dont worry...ab toh Arakshi hi Arakshi hogi...I am in love with them madly, deeply and crazily!
Mera bhi yehi haal heinπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

and i really need to thank someone special who has made me realized that I am so much in love with this pair!
Mujhe patha hi nahi tha...thanks!

despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jaaan, as much as I love you, I hate your devil the same! kahe...??? aisan samay pe kahe roka? πŸ˜­

needless to say, I loved it <3 So glad you used that seat belt part.. I was so waiting for Arjun to do it (episode mein) but ah well  

Aapne meri iccha poori kardi.. I love you meri vaada pav! πŸ€—
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

Bharti, i thought we are friends already...πŸ˜²πŸ€—

thanks Ashmi

Yeah yeah di we are already friends,but today im acting really filmy,isiliye poochaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,aaj hum officially dost hain,sirf aapki reader nahi SYS?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swathi93

Lvd it... Vada pav and pav bhaji was an awesome combination... Now I know... It's not u who is making me wait 4 it updates.. it's ur devil... She does know where 2 stop... Pls.. continue soon.. and pls do pm me.. 😊

oh yeah, i know...
waise mujhe bhel puri zyaadha pasand hai but yeh dono toh unique hai like Arjun and Sakshi...

Devil at its best timings...and he is back from vacation...so I will continue soon..dont worry!
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tumhare devil ki toh main.. πŸ˜‘  But nah.. My sweetheart had repaired the lift and look where it got us! πŸ˜‰

Arjun couldn't help but smile and nodded at her….."hmmm" 

I swear I smiled at that!! πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

This was beautiful Behna.. More like a soft, blissful story playing on my screen.. Where unknown to both, they're experiencing something new..

Haaye.. Vada Pau aur Pav Bhaji ne toh maar daala.. πŸ˜‰

Mummy!! I want one too.. 😭

Khair chodo.. Ab toh Arjun Ji ki mental aur physical fitness ko test karne ka time hai.. Let's see..

I loved it to bits behna.. And you BB's are tempting me.. πŸ˜‰

Haaye meri chatpati chutney.. Love you, B3..  πŸ€—

Shobhit18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Vidya!
I read your O.S for the first time & must admit, it was a stupendous one!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I also got to learn one important thing from your O.S & that is "A boy must have strong arms so as to carry his girl with ease, else 'watt' lag sakti hai...!!" πŸ€£ 
vidya.anand thumbnail

Originally posted by: despicable_me

Jaaan, as much as I love you, I hate your devil the same! kahe...??? aisan samay pe kahe roka? πŸ˜­

needless to say, I loved it <3 So glad you used that seat belt part.. I was so waiting for Arjun to do it (episode mein) but ah well  

Aapne meri iccha poori kardi.. I love you meri vaada pav! πŸ€—

aise matth bolo jaan...meri choti si dil toot jaayegi...πŸ’”
love u too! tum kaho aur main na karoom...kya aisa kabhi ho saktha hai jaan!

vada pau kitna cute hai na...i am starting to love it!☺️

But my paav baaji fantasy still holds...sigh...koyi nahi agle janam! πŸ˜‰
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shobhit18

Hi Vidya!

I read your O.S for the first time & must admit, it was a stupendous one!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I also got to learn one important thing from your O.S & that is "A boy must have strong arms so as to carry his girl with ease, else 'watt' lag sakti hai...!!" πŸ€£ 

and are you strong🀣

vidya.anand thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shobhit18

Hi Vidya!

then what are boys for...6 packs sport karke kya fayda?? πŸ˜‰

watt ka toh patha nahi par current zaroor lagega...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

anyways, thanks...I am glad you liked it! πŸ€£
Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago