Arakshi: OS: A night to remember..Pg 38

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome work di.
I love it๐Ÿ‘
princess2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res/unres
Urghh i m second
Chalo koi gal nahi
arjunji ki ek glare hi kafi hai sakshi ko silent mode par lane ke liye ๐Ÿ˜‰
AWW pavbhaji and vada pav date i'm loving it
haay again arjun apni godi mein sakshi ko uthayega 
rado moment was awsome
loved the update
I think u shld convert into ss

as i m gng to tell u to cont after every update๐Ÿ˜†

so cont soon ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by princess2507 - 10 years ago
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vidya ๐Ÿค— I know you love me isse liye you write such amazing stories ๐Ÿ˜† This was written so beautifully ๐Ÿ˜ณ Arjun became angry when she said guilt ๐Ÿฅบ I am becoming the biggest pankhi of Arakshi โค๏ธ

The precap... Hayee โ˜บ๏ธ Continue soon โ˜บ๏ธ
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vado Pau, OMG i'm starting to like this a lot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Haye kitna cute hein, that i no longer need to complete anything, it's almost as if you started right where i finished my OS๐Ÿ˜†
i guess now people will know what an Arakshi fan means๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
It was so awesome, absolutely fantabulous๐Ÿ˜†
Please update soon, of course our hero will carry her, but three floors, poor Arjun๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by haruhi26 - 10 years ago
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oye hoye maar daala re ... Ek Orr Arakshi story ... Orr woh bhi Vidya se...Woohoo ... ThanQ-2 dear ... You new Vidya jab tumhara update aata hai ya koi Bhi new story I got from your side main tou na maare khushi ke jumping jhampang karne lagti hoon... This story is awesome asusual ... You nailed it sweety ... Arjun g ko tou Ho giya tumko tou Pyar sajna... Laakh karle tu inkaar sajna ... Arjun baby so caring towards Sakhshi and she is damn surprised that why he is doing those things for her and Wah-2 Kya ignor kiya sahib ne... Kya reply kiya Sakhshi ke question ka -Pav Bhaji ๐Ÿ˜† ... Poor Sakhshi ... Ab na yeh precap diya hai jo tumne usse tou na meri pulse rate high ho rahi hai ... Arjun will pick her up again and woh Bhi upto third floor... Haye-2 I m tou already started dreaming re ... Chalo g update jaldi se Bhi soon ... Thank you so much for your lovely stories ... Love you ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by NSohi13 - 10 years ago
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully Written Vidya.. Loved IT...๐Ÿ‘ Wish We Could Get Something Like This Is Show.. but Alas.. Please Continue Soon...๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Santhu.The.King - 10 years ago
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow dii...pav bhaji nd vada pav...hayy...mooh me pani aagaya...

nw i'll defo hav thm after returning home in mumbai...

i loved this extention part...loved the both songs...specially th 2nd song..

'pyaar hua...chupke se'

hayy...kabhi kabhi aapka devil acha kaam bhi karta hai..

so now ur devil is playing cupid for arjun nd sakshi...

continue soon

PS: inactive for 1-2 weeks frm 12th july onwards...so cnt cmmnt...pls undrstnd...nd pls dnt stop PMs for me...

love
AishaEdited by Aisha.Vashishth - 10 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜† You weren't kidding were you?

Anyway I had forgotten all about the first part of this so had to go and read it first. And I got a tell you that was even better than the acutal scene I loved it.

And this follow up, what can I say about it. Vada pau and Pua bhaji, combination accha hai...loved it.

My mouth is watering for both now, but more than that I want to see how Arjun gets her to the third floor, I predict he is going to swing her in his arms again.

Kya kehana behna...BBs are on the roll, I loved it.. please continue it soon, I can't wait to read more of it.

Thanks for the PM.
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yuppie you are continuing di,soo happy,im sooo happy,love the update,that seat belt was shoo cute and funny๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ฒwoh sachmein arjun hi tha nah di?sooo sweet and caring he is love this new side of his,im in loove with all arjun in all your story di

Di you taking a break,means you'll update soon nah,perhaps today itself,yippie yippie,jaldi karo di๐Ÿ˜†In all very very cute and lovely update๐Ÿ‘