TB : Happy Birthday Romit Raj Prasher!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Romit Raj Prasher who is currently seen inSony TV's Adaalat turns a year wiser today. TellyBuzz spoke to Romit to know more about his birthday plans and his birthday related memories.

Let's see what does Romit shares with us...

My Birthday Plans:

Since my wife Tina is very religious, she planned for a Shirdi trip. Actually, we both had mutually decided that whenever we will go for our first outdoor trip with our daughter Reha, it will surely be Shirdi. We were very fortunate to have a lovely darshan of Sai Baba. And I've reached Mumbai just today…

A perfect birthday according to me:

A perfect birthday according to me is a nice fun-filled day that I would like to spend with my family, followed by a dinner with my close friends.

Gifts I'm getting:

Well, I've already got quite a few gifts now. Tina has surprised me with my favorite perfume Issey Miyake and my brother has gifted me a Tata Sky+ HD Recorder. Also, every year my mother-in-law gifts me a shirt on my birthday, so I'm assuming she will gift me a shirt today as well. But the best gift I've got on this birthday is that my daughter Reha who has just turned one year old recently has learnt to say 'Papa'.

My childhood birthday memories:

My childhood birthday memories are those when my 15-20 school friends used to hop into my home. At that time, my Mom used to organize the entire party with chips, samasoa and cake. That was the simplicity of my birthday. These days I see people spending 4-5 Lacs to throw a birthday party for kids which I feel is purely a waste of hard earned money. Birthday becomes more special when you are with your closed ones. 

My birthday ritual:

Every year my Mom performs a small pooja for me. Today also she will be doing the same. My wife is also very religious and that is the precise reason she planned for a Shirdi trip this time on my birthday.

Plan to treat my co-stars:

I'm planning to take my very close friends out for a dinner. It includes my two director friends Rakesh Malhotra and Mohit Hussain whom I have known from the past ten years. One of my other friend Krantik will also join us who is a lawyer by profession.

If granted a wish today:

Frankly speaking, if I'm granted a wish today, I wouldn't ask for my own success only, instead I would ask for a healthy life for my entire family and loved ones.

Thanks to all my fans:

To all my lovely fans, I would like to say thank you to each and everyone. It's a lovely feeling to see all of you appreciating and showering your love on me. Work in this industry is very uncertain, but it is your love and affection that keeps me working. 

We at Tellybuzz wish Romit a very Happy Birthday and a wonderful year ahead.

Ah so nice! Happy birthday to him once again!
Happy belated birthday Romit Raj. You are a fantastic actor.