Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sssabcd

super long update :):) update soon pls..
Hope evrythng will b gud btwn raya pls

thank you for commenting .. and yes misunderstanding clear toh ho jayenge butt time lagega is bar .. 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: .pia_12.

Superb update
Uff...ya misunderstandings...aur raya...
hope next update they solve their mu. 😔
continue soon!!!
and thanks 4 pm!!!

Hmm ... Clear toh hoga .. But next update mein .. Rona dhona hoga ... Thank you for commenting 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: nntthani

thank you for the pm.

interesting update
will this be the start of the reason for their separation?
knowing about priya's past and her dislike about lying i think ram should be more cautious in handing priya 
very much anxious to know what would happen next 
continue soon...

Well yes this is the start of separation and it will be accompanied by their ego too .. which will be prominent in next updates... and then a sweet addition thikhi mirchi will spice up their lives ... 

and Ram ,is a person who loves to stay at present , he has accepted that he was with a lady when he missed to accompany Priya to swarg ... But he didnt mind to tell the whole thing about Ayesh and his relations as he loves to live in present .. But knowing how much Priya suffered when she came to know about her father and masi , she should have said everything to Priya ...  I AGREE ... Well now Priya will do some mistakes too owing to her ego ..  
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Thx for the pm.

One more brilliant update.
Priya n ram fighting, the whole conversation in the car between raya, karnuts was funny n lovable.
Priya is more possessive towards her relation with ram, she is no wrong, when ram behaves n neglects her, n ayesha tries to intrude definitely things might go wrong. However strong, for a sec or so a person becomes suspicious, n ram n ayesha's conversation is making it more strong.
Loved their fight too.
Whats next 

Well Ram was not ignorant to Priya , but he wanted to keep ayesha away from Priya , where he failed horribly and the way he reacted , she felt neglected and her insecurity grew.. and AYESHA .. yes she is upto something very wrong .. she has came back with a motive ... with a secret mission 😆 😆 it will be cleared up soon ... and Priya will commit some mistake ahead too .. Summary is both their childish behavior will tangle up their relationship horribly 
IM__NB thumbnail

Thanks for commenting ... 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvbalh

Thanks  for PM ..

aww this ayesha na. If there is nothing why did he go to her room again n again.  there is something fishy he is not able to tell her the truth. Somewhere i suspect priya is going to take some drastic step. I dont think Priya is wrong. but I feel it was Ram's fault. 

do update quick .. this  was one ff i always wait for.. 

Yes there is something but it lies in the past ... which ayesha wants to highlight up , for a particular reason. But Ram didn't care when he was a london , like every other teenager , he was ignorant about what he was doing , whether he was messing it up , was not an issue for him ... and Yes Priya will take drastic step , owing to her ego and hurt both ... 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenathsheikh8

One good news one bad news:*( hoping their mu is cleared.

Nice update

Yeah MU will be cleared but time hain abhi bahut ... 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sangs123.

superb updt dear
thanks for pm
cont soon

Thank You for commenting .. 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: akilagoud2

awesome update
continue soon
thanks for pm

Thank you for commenting .. 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Fabulous update Nairita..
Car scene nd convo btw RaYa nd Nuts- Kartik was too good with funny moments...Ram is too much..😆
What is that Ram is hiding from Priya? His suspicious behaviour is creating MU nd on top of that Ayesha's behaviour with Priya nd her talk with Ram that she wants to come back in his life even after he is married..disgusting she is..

Whats this Revenge thing? Both of them will ruin their lifes like this..
Small MU will separate them i guess..

Great job👏
Thanx for pm..

well Ram is haiding the truth of his and Ayesha's relationship from the past , for more than hiding , it is like an ignorance for him . He was never so much caring and thoughtful for Ayesha , there was something that lies in past and he wants to end that up in past only .. and also he just wanted to make sure, ayesha do not make any issues between him and priya , that's the thing he wanted to speak to her , when he took her out ..alone.. 

but knowing the kind of insecurity priya have had ... he must have said everything ... I Agree .. But Now he will do something silly owing to his ego , in return priya will do worse and it will lead to the worst ... 😭

And yes these MU will separate them , because they will make this little thing a BIG ISSUE