Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Raya_some

Woohhooo .. Finally update ...Yayyy its getting interesting .. how childish they act ... I mean whats wrong fighting over Ayesha .. they always over think never talk and try to sort things out .. But I have full faith in ur story .. lets go that way .. thodi si cribbing toh allowed hai naa ;)  thank you  for PM and continue soon :) :) 

He he sure cribbing is always allowed and their childish behavior will drift them apart ... But but the sweetest thing is yet to happen , when she will come into my story ... They will blame eachother to lend their arrogant DNA to her .. hehehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

u r grt .. 

superb 
 but the revenge part , hurts me a lot .. 
 how could  a man behave s badly with his wife and think about revenge 
 but every part penned down so well 

thank u for ur pm

Thank You Thank YOu ... How can a man think hmm .. well when the lady will actually take revenge over her man , tab bolna LOL LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupam_dil

OMG is this the reason for Priya leaving Ram?😲😲

plz continue soon...after this FF only you update the next plz can't wait to see the reactions of Priya...

Yeah Priya will leave him , but not only fro this , she will be equally responsible for the separation ... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ she will also do silly things and when both of them will realize it time will slip out of their hands .. πŸ˜­ 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123fiza

Started with a happy note...ram very briliantky pulled legs of natasha n karthik πŸ˜‰
ayesha's presence spoiled everything..she came to create differences between RaYa i guess... 😑
somehow she succeeded in it.. .. so many mus between ram n priya..they need to clear these out..or else anything can happen...πŸ˜•
superb twist..thanks fr d pm..cont soon

Yeah ayesha is here to do that only , Blast from the past , which ram never cared for , like all other teenager it was just a part of college life only .. but What ever yaar Husband and wife should clear the MU s na , why they should allow any third person to intrude ?? 

and anything means separation will happen now .. in 2 parts ... and then sweetest twist in their life will come with sweetest and sourness over loaded .. 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

uff..abb yeh  Ayesha kahan se aa gayi...I hate this person...positive or negative..I cannot digest her.

aur yahan toh aate hi separation mein lag gayi. ...I really don't understand...agar koi move on kar leta hai toh wapas kyun aa jaate hai kisi ke life mein...just because unke paas paisa hai.
Priya misunderstands everything but it's not her fault...Ram is not speaking the truth...Priya is hurt and it's just because of Ram. hope this will not leads to separationπŸ˜•..
beautifully written
thanks for PM and please continue soon

Hmm i guess every one is thinking now that RAM IS HIDING SOMETHING , but he is ignorant about the past , he is wrong in that part , because his wife is very much concerned about every little thing of her and her hubby's life... and sorry to say yes this will lead to separation πŸ˜­
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

superb one, its true just one misunderstanding can lead to the break up of a relationship, infact husband wife relationship is not only delicate but very precious but in it there shouldn't be any misunderstanding but two people living under one roof always have problems but that shouldn't take such way that the relationship suffers major set back, Ram should clear it and Priya too needs to hear him, anyways plz continue ASAP

GOTCHA ... exactly why a husband and wife will allow a third person to intrude they should sit back and clear the MUs .. but Priya is now angry and after the revenge from Ram , she will neglect him completely ..and leading to that their egos will make both of them commit bigger mistakes ... when they will realize , time will slip out of their hands ... πŸ˜­ 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalmadhu

Will this MU lead them to seperation?  Waiting to now.  Please come soon.

Thanks for the pm.

Yeah , sorry to say this will lead to separation and will update soon .. 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

Part 17
was so happy to see funny RaYa & Kartik Nats marrige announced but now I guess... this Misunderstanding called as Aayesha will create big trobble in RaYa's life so sad RaYa's ego is more bigger then thier love & I feel this will only
lead to their sepration only... Aayesha will surly do something wrong to make them a part... waiting for next do post soon...

Ek dum sahi pakda ... their ego is bigger than their love and abb Ayesha has to do nothing , dono hi kafi hain ek dusre ke beach aur MU lane ke liye πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Well on a serious note they will part in a very sad note and will re unite in the sweetest and sourest note ... wait and watch ... πŸ˜‰
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: lpsakshi

lovely and tensed too darling

Thank s for commenting πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IM__NB

Ek dum sahi pakda ... their ego is bigger than their love and abb Ayesha has to do nothing , dono hi kafi hain ek dusre ke beach aur MU lane ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well on a serious note they will part in a very sad note and will re unite in the sweetest and sourest note ... wait and watch ...πŸ˜‰

got it di what ever u want to say & awww egarly waiting for my little princess entry she will rock it for sure... just a thing I didn't understand that is more things gonna happen to creat MU between RaYa... i just hope it won't be like Ram's ONS of fake ONS with Aayesha b'coz I will gonna then hate it for sure... b'coz can't take anything wrong against RaYa dignity...