Dekha Ek Khwaab

Ashish Kapoor replaces Yash Pandit post leap in 'S

candy08 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

With the Life OK's show "Savitri" gearing up for a major revamping the makers are busy with making addition of some new characters in the show's proceedings as the plot is all set to take a backward leap of 1000 years. While the show's main lead Yash Pandit aka Satya makes his exit from the show, actors like Raj Arjun and Amit Behl will be joining in to essay some pivotal and important characters post leap.

Actor Ashish Kapoor of "Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage" will now be seen essaying the character of Satyaveer in the new scheme of things. The promos featuring the actor have already been shot and the shooting for his regular track will begin soon.

While actor Krip Suri will continue playing Rahukaal, new entrant Raj Arjun will essay the role of Chandal King and actor Sanjay Bhatia playing his Mahamantri. Actress Nigaar Khan who was approached for the role of Sughanda has expressed her inability to do the show due to prior commitments and now actress Parul Chauhan of "Bidaai" fame will essay the said role.

Edited by candy08 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candy08 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Choco.Swiss

already posted...

hey where😲 sorry i do,t see it okay i can edit it i also have another article😆