Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Katrina is not a hypocrite. It's obvious that anyone who has a shady past tries to hide that. I bet almost everyone in BW has skeletons in their closets. Would they open up their mouth about that? NO! Why single out Katrina then? 
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
practice in a closed room?????..lyk seriously.??????...haan...would have been difficult to kiss the wood..!!
nd tharki AB cheering ..!!...gosh..!!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
correct me if im wrong but didnt akki have kissing scenes in 90s.
saughandh his first movie i think there were two scenes..

and i agree with salman khan thing.. i luv watching the sweet romance..
and u know there is this beautiful song i heard once i think shreya has sung it
its ISHQ HOOTHOON SE TO HOTA NAHIN BEYAAN IS LIYE PYAAR MEIN AANKHEN BANI ZUBAAN.. its such a beautiful song..

yaar i have heard of re-takes in kisses...but its the first time i am hearing practice for kisses behind closed doors...😆

seriously i wished 90s era comes back...seeing such disgust stuff with family makes me shameful of myself...

i brought my mom for YJHD...when RK-DP i feel awkward to watch with her...as the kiss was real deep too...

another film i went with her Andaaz...Akki-PC kissing...oh god i was looking at my mom face...she is great fan of akki...and she ask me since when akki does kissing scenes...

currently the only person movie...one can go with family w/o being shameful and awkward is definitely salman...the man can show that w/o kissing...intimate scenes...love can be pure and divine...

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@sallufanno
 its safe watching salman khan movies with parents the most 😆
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Grover might grab some big projects soon after this confession. Bigg Boss 7 is a possibilty 👍🏼
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok im not a fan kf Katrina but even i can tell that the intent of this article was to make Katrina look bad. 

i HIGHLY doubt Amitabh would come in and cheer while Gulshan sat quaking. *major eye roll*
IAmAHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow. To think these are "educated" Folks talking..

Most of them are talking like a male chavunistic uneducated virgins...who giggle seeing the name of the county "sussex"...

Wow !!!  
Edited by IAmAHunter - 10 years ago
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmAHunter

Wow. To think these are "educated" Folks talking..

Most of them are talking like a male chavunistic uneducated virgins...who giggle seeing the name of the county "sussex"...

Wow !!!  

Good , look like the wow of actors and actress illusion is enough for some to not hear any iota of criticism on their favorite but enough to ridicule fellow members by bringing ones origin , feminism etc. We are critical about some actress fakeness , hypocrisy, how she project herself to the world by making fool of viewers. 

May be for you feminism is hero who use actress as flower pot in movie by singining tu chiz badi hai mast mast, sheila ki jawani or torch bearer of feminism chikni chameli 🤣
Edited by ramjaane - 10 years ago