Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: coolrockerzz

Neetu I don't know
She must have given a good live performance for both Salman n ranbir since they became her fans n forgot all about gulshan...πŸ˜†

i would love to send a DVD to neetuji and her make her watch kats raas leela...πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
and u should write.. that IS MEIN EK AISA RAAZ HAI JO AAPKI ZINDAGI BADALL DE GA lol
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah it must have been very tough smooching. After all she don't smooch with feel :P
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

and u should write.. that IS MEIN EK AISA RAAZ HAI JO AAPKI ZINDAGI BADALL DE GA lol

🀣

it will be a midnight masala film for RK parents...πŸ˜†...kats is leading it...πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Yeah it must have been very tough smooching. After all she don't smooch with feel :P

πŸ˜†
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mangoslice

🀣 Man what's up with Gulshan Grover and Salman's girls? Years ago Salman Khan and Gulshan Grover had a major showdown over Somy Ali as she was two-timing them. And then Gulshan had a brief affair with Katrina before Salman took fancy to her.

So basically, Gulshan Grover crossed lines with Salman Khan twice πŸ˜†. He dated two of Salman's girls. One was Somy Ali then Katrina for a short time before she found a godfather in Salman Khan. πŸ€ͺ

I don't think Salman had met Katrina when Boom was being made. Am I wrong? So Gulshan had Kat first
7387_nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was he asked this question? 
if yes , why would someone ask something like this.

If he volunteered the information, the something is really Wrong with Gulshan Grover.

Why s trying to come into lime light.?? Why does he need to share all these Gory details, Practice, tough, not prepared ???

Really, sathiya gaya hai !!!

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it will be funny to see their expressionsπŸ˜†

🀣

it will be a midnight masala film for RK parents...πŸ˜†...kats is leading it...πŸ˜†

Humaya thumbnail
I always find it weird that so much is said about Boom being Katrina's dirty debut, but not many people have said anything about Amitabh Bachchan in the same movie?

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humaya

I always find it weird that so much is said about Boom being Katrina's dirty debut, but not many people have said anything about Amitabh Bachchan in the same movie?

AB is a man and he is a legend in BW...its simple...noone can say anything abt him...its BW yaar...mens can do anything Salman...Ajay...Akshay...AB...RK Khandaan and Mr RK himself can do anything on-screen..off-screen nooone dare to say anything...all mouths are shut...but when womens does something...all blames are on her...kats-deeps-pc everyone have fall prey to it...