Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonakshigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey bags it is a super awesum concept...n d bst part is u kept dem as rey n taani...dat will help us relate to dem as their on screen jodi widout judging dem on their personal lifes...i completly agree dat is their personal lufe n v shud stay out f it...n i love amar 4rm evry part f my heart 😆 n dont lyk wen ppl tok ill abt him :p...plz update soon :)
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting start
and i too agree with you its there personal life and we dont have any rights to interfere in it
try to cont. soon.
unitatoxo. thumbnail
Nice start 👏
Do continue and update soon 😳
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!!!!!  I simply love it :)
khyati2000 thumbnail
 update update update update update update update update update update update
bags07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry guys for posting after such long time but m really busy with my job ...:( i ll try to post nxt part as soon as possible  b4 new year...

Chapter 1

"Don't take any one for granted just because you know every time you push them away,

they'd always come running back.

Coz one day they wont..."

Kehte hai insan ko kisi bhi cheez ki kimat tab tak nhi pata chalti jabtak wo use kho na de..waise hi hume us insaan ki keemat tab tak nhi pata chalti jab tak wo humse dur na chala jaye..Par tab tak bahut der ho chuki hoti hai..kyun ki wo insaan har man chukka hota hai aur humse dur bahut dur chala jata hai.. jab koi humari respect karta hai humse pyaar karta hai humari care karta hai..humare ek smile ke liye kuch bhi kar gujarta hai n hum usi insaan ko for granted le lete hai..uski care n love hume ghutn lagne lagta hai..unki baat aur haar cheez hume irritate karne lagta hai..aur hum unhe apne aap se dur karte hai .par sach mai  jab wo insane dur chala jata hai wo apne saat humara ek hisa le jata hai..dil lejata hai..fir uske bina jeena saza sa lagta hai..zindagi mai adhuri lagne lagti hai..jeena bekar lagta hai..

Maine bhi ek aese insane ko  jo shayad hi wo is duniya mai ek aesa insaan hai jo mujhe samhj saqta hai maine usko  for granted le liya ..sirf granted hi nahi maine usko humesha se hi misunderstand aur misjudge kiya from the day v met..maine kabhi usko apna dost nhi manna lekin usne humesha mujhe apna dost samhja..bahut hurt kiya ..har mode pe usko dukh diya fir bhi usne kuch na kaha..uska bahrosa toda ..par usne kabhi mera saat nhi choda ..lekin ..lekin ek din maine kuch aesa kiya ki wo mere se dur ho gayi..

yuh toh dil humesha se hi uske liye dhadak ta tha leki mere ego ne yeh kabhi mane nhi diya..jab wo mujhse dur jane lagi mujhe aehsaas hone laga ki wo mere liye kya thi ,hai..tab jana ki uske bina jeena bekar hai..tab pata chala ki usse kitna pyaar karta hu .. lekin ab aur nahi mai ab aur usko apne aap se dur nhi jane dunga.. mai apni taani ko wapas apni zindagi mai lake hi rahunga..

jee hai taani ..wahi taani singh jo amour mai amber ka role play karti thi jo bahut sweet caring hai...aur mai??

Mai  reyaansh ..jee hai wahi reyaansh singhania  jisne taani ko hurt kiya..apni ego n complicated feelings ki wajhe se..

Aur ab mai jar ha hu mere pyaar ko meri taani ko wapas apni zindagi mai lane ek wedding crash karne ..seriously yeh maine kabhi sapne mai bhi nhi socha tha ki mai choro ki tarha Wedding mai ghusnga..but kya karu yeh mera akhri mauka hai usko rokne ka..usko apni zindagi mai wapas lane ka is se pehle ki us ko humeshs humesha ke liye kho du...

Yeh sab kaise hua??

Yeh sab tab shuru hua jab..

Flash back starts...

On sets of amor..

Annvesha (the head of production):Guys!! Today on taani will be joining us..as Ambar new character..i know we have been going through a lot after sana left us ..our show s tro is not so good since few months and  I am taking a huge risk by including a new character rather then getting sm 1 to fill sana s shoes..cz its nxt to impossible ..i know we will have to work hard then before and taani as ambar will face huge criticism and hatred from samohini s fans but we should take this risk coz I am positive that ambar and sammad s love story will soon win hearts.and she goes on

Rey(thinking):ha!!no one can match upto sana (sana was reys really good and close friend)no matter how hard that taani tries she can never be like sana ..and she cannot match  sammohini s chemistry ..

When annvesha finishes her speech..with taani is really hard working and good I m sure u will make her comfortable here and we will be starting the work shop from tommorow ..others cheers where in rey just yawns..

After an hour rey is having fun with  the crew ..he takes Ashlesha s cell(ashlesha n eklavya are other lead cz of who the show is running) and runs she is chasing him..rey is near the entrance when he collides with some one and  the papers the person is carrying falls down ..

Rey bends down without seeing who that person is..starts picking up the person saying I am sorry I did nt see where I was..before he could complete he hears the most melodious and sweet voice that of a girl..he s mesmerized by voice..

Girl:aap ko sorry bolne ki zarurt nahi!!mai hu hi clumsy..he lifts his head to see a beautiful  slightly nervous girl in her 20 s..she has hazel brown eyes which are full of innocence are pure ..he ws mesmerized by them ..she was biting her lower lips in nervous ness mumbling some thing to herself while arranging papers.."yeh wala pehle tha ki yeh ..?unable to sort the paper in proper way "pehla din shoot ka n yeh kaand kardiya !! entry mari bhi nhi and maine kya mai is se bhi koi stupid cheez kar sakti hu?"n slaps her forehead..rey sees this and smiles n starts liking her nature(u knw as a frnd)..you don't have to worry mai help kardeta hu n chuckles and helps her in arranging the papers..n lends her hand to get up

Girl thanks him n smiles ..she thinks rey being such a popular star is so sweet and helpful..

Rey:hey!!its nothing !!dnt thank me !!so??

Girl(in confusion n nervous):so??

Rey chuckles at her expression:soo you are??

Girl(relived)ohhh!!!I am..b4 she could complete aanvesha:"Taani!!!"ur early!come I ll introduce u to crew and cast of Amor taani smiles n anvesha takes her away..
rey s smile n face drops down tht instant..and thinks"so she is taani" thank god maine use frnd nhi banya she seems so irritating n stupid(you know right guys if we judge a person b4 we meet them no matter what or how they are our judgement does nt change so easily..thts wt happned with rey he had read few bad comments about taani in social networking sites n made up his mind thinking she is irritating n stupid human psychology u knw)

Then aanvesha introduces taani to rey taani smiles n extends her hand for a shake rey rolls his eyes n says hi coldly n leaves!!

Taani is shocked by this behavior of rey a moment ago he was sweet caring friendly n helpful n now he s rude n arrogant..she could nt understand what happened to him..

Over a month passes by taani does an awesm job in workshop and plays her character well gels with crew n cast well except for rey ..now her pic has also been released  in press.. she s facing huge hatred n criticism from fans of samohini..she s receiving hate mails sms s n letters..every day ..people call her ugly,stalker,stupid ,irritating,talentless,n what not it hurts her that before she could prove her self ppl are judging her but she doesnot let this trouble her n keeps her sprits n hopes high..but one thing she cannot take out of her mind is reys behavior!!some times when she is troubled or hurt during shoot he becomes caring n some times he has a cold shoulder towards her he is always in good mood around others but with her around his mood takes major swings..she has started to like rey unknowingly but she doesnot talk much to him as her being around upsets him..she keeps every thing professional ..so does he but some times when they havnt spoken fr day or two he initiates the conversation by a remark or fight..in a way rey is addicted to her..

One day..the shoot goes till 11:30 PM ..and  taani has to go alone as there is no cab facility( from studio n production house)  due to some problem..

Aanvesha:taani y don't you ask rey to drop you home ??he takes the same route ..i would have dropped you if I was not taking a flight at 4 am to USA!!

Taani(nervous):um re..rey n..no its ok.okay mam I ll take a a cab or rick !

Aanvesha:no taani!!look I know u guys are not in good terms but its dangerous to take a cab at this time!n I cannot let u go on ur own this late and rey would also agree with this..

Taani:but..

Aanvesha:no buts you are going with rey..thats final..i ll talk to rey..

Taani:no..mam I will ask him

Aanvesha(eying suspeciosly):are u sure u can?

Taani(smiles nervously):yes mam !!besides you should be leaving its already 11:45..u need to be at airport in another 1.5 hrs

Anvesha:I guess u r rite I ll take a leave and make sure u go with rey ..ok..bye dear take care .and txt me when you reach home..taani:sure and  aanvesha goes away..

Taani(thinking):rey se kaise puchu?wo toh mere ko hate karte ha..unko mere se thodi bhi baat karni achi nhi lagti..par puchne ke siva koi aur option bhi nahi hai...

Taani  goes to rey..

Taani(nervously):Rey!!kya aap mujhe  MG road tak drop de saqte hai?bahut der hogayi hai..aap bhi usi raaste jate hai na..

Rey(rolls his eyes n s annoyed n frustrated to core  n snaps at her
):Nahi tum auto se ya taxi se Chali jao mai busy hu..

Taani:but mai itini.. b4 she could complete

Rey:no buts !!let me tell u a thing clearly.."mai tumhe drop nhi de rha"so it will be better that instead of arguing u leave.

Taani was hurt she did nt know y rey behaved so rudely with her always since day 1 its almost 2 mnth since she started doing Amour bt still his behavior is cold n indifferent towards her..hurt n sad she turns to leave...

Rey(frustrated thinking ):guts to dekho 2 mehna hua nhi ki drop mangna shuru kar diya.jab ki cab le sakti hai. when eklavya comes

Eklavya:"dude"tum abhi tak gaye nahi?its already 12 man!!

Rey(shocked):what?12 PM?

Eklavya:haan rey!!12!!any ways mai abhi nhikal rha hu bye  bro gud night and leaves

Rey(scared):oh shit!! Its 12 is liye taani ne lift mana n maine usko itni raat akele !!oh shit hope wo thik hai!! And runs towards the gate..when he reaches there she is not there

Rey(tension & fumbling):yaha nhi hai !!kaha gayi hogi?auto stand pe dekhta hu hope waha ho

he takes his car out in haste  driving like manic he reaches auto stand.she is not even there..

rey(worried) :shayad metro station gayi hogi.. he goes to nearest metro station n does not find her..now rey is almost in verge of tears..he is about to call taani..but he doesnot have her number..he  thinks about taking number from aanvesha mam but she is not attending the call..he tries with other s bt all his efforts go in vain..

.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum part
Taarey part at starting was cute
Feeling bad for taani
Rey is really rude
Hope taani thik ho...
Plz updt asap n PM mr
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update
rey is going to get taani back
flashback
rey firstly frndly with her but when he comes to know that she is taani he started. ehaving rudely
Taani is so much hurt by his behaviour
hope rey taani ko dundh le
update soon
taanitaarey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awasum ff
nice update
love taani a lot in this ff she is so caring and loving
dnt no why rey hurt her so much
update next part as early as possible plzzz
Shubh007 thumbnail
Awesome update...👍🏼

Rey is really rude with taani...😔[:X]

Looking for ward to know exactly where is taani gone...[:S]...???

So update nxt part soon...😊