Taarey FF-"AMOUR"

bags07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys m back with another stry ..its kind of inspired by vrinda n  amar s life(nt completely its basicly inspired by V  daytripping)..after watching V  day Tripping..i kind of felt that the equation btw vrinda n amar s not good these days..so I decided to write a stry with this changing  equations…

NOTE:-pls I don't want any one to pull amar n vrinda s equation here .n no bashing or saying ill stuff abt  amar or vrinda or who s ignoring who..its their personal life so lets be out of that ..v have got no right to interfere in their personal life..n I defiantly wont  spare any one bashing vrinda or amar here even if they are taarey fans..n haters don't even think abt it….

Now that m done warning I ll start with my stry n CS…

Taarey ff-AMOUR!!

Reyaansh singhania-aka  Rey Aka  aansh for his loved ones..25 years old ..he is super hot super sexy super handsome actor of telly world..he rose to fame by playing sammad in  "AMOUR " serial the  no 1 youth serial..which is  telly casted on channel V..he  has attitude .he s smart he is charming at same time good from heart..his feelings are complicated  towards his costar taani  singh!!how??he doesnot really know what he really feels for her!!some times he s sweet n caring towards her n some times he s arrogant n rude !!some times he avoids her but the same time he gets jealous when he sees her with some other guy!!some times he s friendly towards her n some time he has cold shoulder towards her!! he has a girl friend to add to complications  cz after knowing taani he s not sure wt he feels for his GF truly ..

Taani singh-beautiful sweet ,hot,innocent,selfless  & caring girl..she s 22 years old n plays the role of ambar in "AMOUR"..she is in Amour as replacement to rey's (sammad s) on screen love intrest "Sohini(played by some famous actress who quit the show for movies)"..as we all know when replacement of characters are made in serials new characters n  actors playing them face huge critism n hatred same thing happned to taani ..she was ignored ,n hated by all bt she grew out of it..she s really hurt confused n sad due to reys constant changing behavior..now she s fed up with reys this behavior n decides to ignore him!though..she has some soft corner for rey bt his behavior s complicating her life..she has found new friend in  Aadesh the famous actor in serial "PAAKHI" tellycasted on channel V..

Aadesh  desai:26 years old.. hot funny hansome guy..girls drool over him just like rey..he s friendly n caring..he s great frnds with taani..ever since they met on V channel s spl episode..he cares for her n likes her a lot!!

Maanat-reyaansh s  model & actress girl friend..she  self centred  girl with lots of attitude..

Sneek peek of future episodes..

Taani calls rey from behind n..

Taani:Rey!!kya aap mujhe  MG road tak drop de saqte hai?bahut der hogayi hai..aap bhi usi raaste jate hai na..

Rey(rolls his eyes n s annoyed n frustrated to core  n snaps at her
):Nahi tum auto se ya taxi se Chali jao mai busy hu..

Taani was hurt she did nt know y rey behaved so rudely with her always since day 1 its almost 1 mnth since she started doing Amour bt still his behavior is cold n indifferent towards her..hurt n sad she turns to leave…

Scene 2

During V spl Party…

Taani was siting alone in corner table looking at others enjoying themselves  with sad expression  yet smiling seeing others enjoy..how badly she wished she had good friends  (in party..she had some gud friends in her cast n crew bt they had nt come..n she did nt know any one else in industry )to hang out with..looked like people did nt want to step out of their friends circle n accept her as  a good friend..she felt she is unwanted!!even rey was ignoring her these days n it disturbed her!!

Rey s talking with Manat when his eyes fall on taani who is  alone n lonlely yet smiling seeing others enjoy.only she could smile  in such condition. this nature attracted him the most towards her apart frm her eyes n innocencw.he could feel the urge to talk to her n spend time with her inside him growing stronger  & stronger..he could not control himself  anymore he  excused himself  n he grabs a drink for taani n starts walking towards  her..with a smile on his face..

Smile on his face vanishes away when he sees Aadesh  near taani s table introducing himself n asking her permission to sit with  her..n  taani smiles n lets him..rey s frustrated n waiting fr aadesh to leave..now rey s frustration s turning into anger & jealousy as he sees aadesh  touch taani while joking n taani laughing her heart out..

Scene 3

Taani s waiting for taxi in rain when rey sees her all wet n stops the car pulls down the window and

Rey:taani!! ajao mai drop kardunga tumhe..

Taani sees him n decides to ignore him..when rey honks  horn to grab her attention..

Rey:taani  ajo andar barish  ho rhi hai..

Taani(sarcastic way):so u have decide to talk to me is it??kis khusi mai?zara mai bhi to janu

Rey(bit hurt n angry):taani pehle anadar ao..dekho barish zor se ho rhi hai..bimar pad jaogi

Taani(snapping at him):mai  yahi thik hu n aap ko mere bare mai sochne ki zarurt nahi mai apna khyal rakh lungi..and starts walking forward in anger..she s shivering due to cold..

Rey hits the staring wheel hard n drives slowly towards her..taani nt stopping

Rey(stern n serious voice):taani zid kar na band karo..maine kaha na chup chap andar ajo..

Taani(in anger):mujhe aap ke saat kahi nhi ana..beside aap ki kar kharab hojayegi  aap hi ne kaha tha na n v don't want that do we..??

Taani s words pierced rey s heart she repeted his own words..n that killed him..

Taani:chodiye rey i dnt want u r sympathy or any thing else..tmrw again u ll be back to u r rude self..behtar yeh hoga ki mai aap se dur hi rahu ..

rey comes out of car in anger n goes behind taani..

So hwz it guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
nice strt
plz updat ur othr works plz
-sanjy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wow, very different . unique and interesting concept.
can't wait to read more 
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Super Different and Really Awesome !! Everything about this already sounds so amazing ! Can't wait for you to start !
shanya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
u continue it at ny cost plz yr i just loved it yr it was so awesome yr plz plz plz continue hmm n plz do update fast n do pm me
velvetrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
different and interesting concept 
update soon
-Dreaming... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aageaageaage
aage kon btayega
jaldi se update chahiye
nahi to u knw na...
riyataarey thumbnail
awesome start
do continue
pm me n buddy me
SuMaN_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsum story yaar just luv it <3 <3 dying 2 read it further update soon :)
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its different and intresting story.do continue soon