Posted: 10 years ago
yaar no i m nt satisfy i want more
now i m bcom greedy haahaha
its just awesome i love it
but i wanted to kill nana and brij eyukkk
Darkangel_MoMo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 thanks for the double treat! Loved the innocent Geet! Slowly maan gona realise that he is falling for her with her cute antique! Naina turn out to be negative hope geet doesnt get hurt in all dis! as she take rash decision to leave! 
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
are you kidding me
how can we not like this
awww so thats how he found her
he went searching for her madly too it seems
well he left the deal which could have gotten him those ******** who did this to geet
but if she is missing then whole game plan is major flop naa
phew he got her and thats what matters
awww he said she cant leave them
wish he would understand why that is though
hmmm she was going away for you
and yet you keep pushing her thats bad maan
woh toh bachi hain parr aap toh nahin
dang it seems that they really want to find her
but they wont as long as she is with him
well am sorry none of you can come near her now
so it was brij who made his family against her
well wait and watch what maan does to you people man
start counting as your bad days are just beginning
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
magar naina geet ko dekhi hai...oh no...maan bacha lo geet ko...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update
yeh geet na apna super smart brain use karke khud ko n shonu kisi mein phase leti agar maan time pe nahi aata toh
oh god naina saw geet in park nw she is planning tht she will geet to maan n will get 10 million rupees bt thank maan took geet with him on time
mehak173 thumbnail
finally maan found geet and drag her with him
Geet arguing with maan and maan asking if she can live without sonu

Ahh i hate brij naina tooo
They r planning to sell geet off for money yaar how this people r
Thank god maan found geet or that naina has seen her
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
**MENDING HEARTS**

PART 29

geet of mending hearts

WORDS were less to describe what he must have felt with her words and her gestures she was frowning and now she was looking up for the first time in his life he found her staring at the cealing and her hands joined together in a prayer position and next moment he found her complaining..

Geet was now dealing with her babaji and he was staring at his mishty who was looking utterly delectable.. She was sitting on her knees and was murmuring that was quite audible to him.. Very much audible ...

Geet : babaji dekha.. Dekha aapne.. Kya keh rahe hain ye.. Kyun chodkar gaye hun.. Par dekhiye babaji kyun nahi samajhte hain hain ki hum yahan nahi reh sakte the.. Inki wajah se sab chodkar chale gaye the na hum ..
Maan was listening everything and was still in his wet clothes and the next moment..

Ahhh.. Chuuu..

Geet's head snapped in the direction of sneeze and she saw maan was still in the wet clothes she gave him an angry glare..

Geet : ye kya uthiye.. Chiye uthiye.. She hold his hand and pushed in the washroom.. While she herself got him the fresh pair of clothes all dry..

Geet was cribbing all the way..

Geet : dekho na babaji what he has done.. Inko sardi lag lagi aur.. Ye bed kitna geela ho gaya hai.. She tried to change the bedsheet and was about to bend and maan who once had read somewhere that bending is not good for a pregnant woman held her back from his back and she was startled at first and turned only to found herself where she belongs...

Maan : tum rehne do servants will do it..

Maan tried to be calm and composed and tried to show his best calm attitude but she was geet whom no one can win..

geet: are nahi i will do it aap bas na wait karo.. Geet tried to get away from his clutches but he held her captive in his arms.. Locking her in his embrace..

Maan : maine kaha na nahi... You wont do it..
Before geet could protest nakul came with their dinner and maan abruptly leave her and she made a pouty face..

Maan : nakul get the bedsheets changed ..

Nakul nodded and did whereas he made her sit on the couch and tried to feed her soup but she was not having...

Geet : nahi pina..

Maan : stop behaving like a child geet you probably cant keep yourself starving.. Samjhi..

Geet stubbornly..

Geet : nahi first tell me why.. Why did you brought me back here.. Aap jaante hain that we cant live here its not good for me and shonu to live here..

Maan : can we talk about this later ...

Geet : baad me but if you didnt answer me then what will i do.. See nakul bhaiyya agar inhone mujhe answers nahi diye toh.. She made poor nakul the scapegoat and nakul who was dreading the passing second.. He had just finshed his work and was about to ggo when geet asked him and now what should he answer the girl made him mad...
But maan save him..

Maan : leave nakul.. And sent the doctor here ..

Nakul : ji sir..

Geet looked at nakul going away and again she was subjected to poor glares that maan was giving to her..

Maan : now will you eat tumhare saare answers i will give..

Geet nodded and looked at the bowl in his hands it was vegetable soup and he made a face..

Geet : ye nahi piyungi..bilkul nahi kitna pheeka hai..

Maan : isliye toh peena hai geet.. This is healty and good for you and shona.. Now be a good girl and drink..

Geet closed her eyes and gulped the soup as maan made her drink the whole thing but she didnt let him when he tried to have some..

Geet : nahi ye mat peena..

Maan feeling defeated made both of them to have dinner he made sure that she was full by now he knew her appetite..

Maan was about her on bed when geet sat cross legged on couch demanding her answers.. And maan was finding it now diffcult to deal with a stubborn child..

Maan sternly..

Maan : geet right in the bed..

Geet : nahi pehle bolo kyun laye ho.. Warna main aur shonu... Before he could listen her complety she immediately got up and throw up all in the washrrom..

It was messy and smelly but he held her from behind till she complete geet was feeling waek and she for a minute kept her head on his chest closing her eyes.. Maan cleaned her .. And took her to bed.. Geet was feeling something sour in her throat.. But she couldnt say anything to maan..

Maan threaded her hair.. He was completey unaware of the pregnancy facts and worriedly asked her..

Maan : you fine.. I am calling the doctor.. Where he is been.. Before he could say anything the doctor came..

Maan : doctor she fainted today and threw up some minutes back..

Geet was feeling tickling as doctor was checking her.. But maan's one glare made her shut..

Maan : is there anything to worry doctor.. She often feels dizzy..

Doctor assured maan that its all normal and asked him to take care of his wife..

Again WIFE..

this was third time.. First hospital , then that lady in park and now again doctor.. He really needs to know
what he wants with her..

next part :below
Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
both parts were superb
maan you are falling in love with your cute shonu mama
geet is just too cute
naina had seen geet but maan came there thank god

Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part
geet behaving like a stubborn kid and wanted her answers
maan trying to be calm
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geet is behaving like grumpy kid.. who wants his favorite at any cost.. But she is cute yaar..😛 Maan should clear her doubts.. nahi toh vapas chodake chali jayegi..