Posted: 10 years ago
superb start
so geet has  become obsession for maan
maneet met
waiting for the next part
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm...fab start! Her eyes haunt him n she den falls in front of his car n in his arms! well written, update soon
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very interesting...

maan is already fallen for Geet...

he was searching for her...where he has seen her...

she collided with his car...seems someone tried to force her...

waiting for next part...

thanx for pm...
Edited by 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 - 10 years ago
SweetestPari thumbnail
Maan restless for geet...
But where did he see her first...
He soo damn angry man yar...
Gusse mein car thok di... Vo bi geet pe... ;-)
N geet feeling bad for her...
She was trying to escape frm someone...
Thank god... Maan ki car hi ti...
Now she will b safe... N gud too :-)
Continue soon yar :-)
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow nice start! !!!!!! 
Nex part kab update karogi. ????😉
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting
Continue soon
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
** MENDING HEARTS **

part 2

she was limp in his arms.. For the first time he was feeling that this shouldnt have happened with her.. She should be fine .. He panicked and immediately hold her securely before she fall down.. Her condition was looking miserable and his breathing was coming fast and slow seeing her like that she shouldnt be like this.. He with gentleness in his touch gathered the poor girl in his arms she was defintely bleeding her back was too bleeding he found his hands red and sticky she was either treate very brutally or wipped... He knew that this must be done either by her parents or the person with whom she was that night.. But for the matter of the fact he expected her to be alright he had nothing to done by her family or her guardian...

he took her to the hospital immediately... He had covered her with his coat that was kept in his car .. For sure he couldnt let anyon see her like this.. Even he could feel that she was unconciously crying and trying to touch her wounds like indicating him that here they were paining...

maan looked at her with his anxiety filled eyes touched her back.. He looked at the back.. The skin was peeling out and there were red burn marks seems like they were fresh... His blood boiled who was this much inhumane who did this to her...

maan : geet .. Who did this to you... Kisne kiya hai ye..
but to his dismay she was not saying anything she was unconcious just able to feel his soft and gentle touch on her bleeding wounds...

maan drove fast but this time with care and concern for her.. He rash driving shouldnt hurt her... He reached the hospital... It was all empty or say very less doctors were there at the time... But he had called the receptionist to call the doctor immediately who was denying to admit her...

maan : didnt you hear me... Get the doctor right now or be ready to loose your career...
receptionist : but sir.. This seems to be police case we cant admit her...
maan : didnt you hear me call the damn doctor right now .. Who will be responsible if something happened to her...

hearing the commotion the doctors came and look at the person standing infront of them... He will be responsible for thier destruction if they didnt attended the patient ... They knew what all the things maan singh khurana is capable of...
doctor : why are you not attending the patient... Sorry for the inconvenience sir ...
they immediately attended the patient...

maan was restless and anxious it was almost three hours she was inside ... The doctors were looking at her...

meanwhile maan called his most trusted employee..

maan : hello i want you to gather all the information about a girl geet... Get it to me in six hours i want every small thing...

maan looked at the doctor who had just came out of the room.. She was a lady in mid fifty she looked at him in disgust... And summoned him to her cabin...

doctor : come to my cabin mr khurana .. I need to talk to you ...

doctor : come mr khurana... Have a seat ...

maan : doctor is everything alright.. How is she...
doctor looked at him in surprise she couldnt believe that he was asking this the person who she thinks is responsible for the same...

doctor : mr khurana what kind of inhumane behavior is this.. How can you treat your wife so brutally and that too in this condition...

doctors words shocked maan what he done.. And which condition is she talking about...

maan : what condition doctor... He complety forget that doctor called her as his wife...

doctor : she is pregnant and how can you beat her in this condition.. She had almost lost the baby..
maan panicked for her life and that little life more...

maan : is she fine doctor and the child... Tell me both of them are fine...

doctor : yes we somehow have stabled her condition but your wife seems to be very fragile in health.. And lost too much off blood... In these type of cases i would have personally called police but right now i am just warning you that if she go through this condition one time more than it will be difficult to save her...

maan i will make sure she is fine doctor.. Can i meet her...

doctor : not now she is under the effect of sedatives...

do leave your comments and like ...

waiting

next part will be soon

Its my FB GROUP DO JOIN FOR IMMEDIATE UPDATES.. as sometimes I am late in sending pms'

SUHAANA's FICTIONS

Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
ketki61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
congrats - new storyline
looking fwd to read more of it
kindly continue - enjoyed reading them
thanks
k