OS " Because Of You". Chapter 7 & epilogue, page 77

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
                                                          " Because Of You"

Prologue

"Because Of You I lost my son today"  Yash blasted Aarti.
" Yes it's Because Of You Aartiji and your carelessness that My Son My Aayu, is no longer with me today. Because Of Your carelessness and irresponsibility someone dared to kidnapped My son right in front of your Eyes"
Aarti was shocked to hear this accusation coming from Yash's mouth. He was not even ready to listen to her. To give her a chance to explain herself.
Yash continued " I should've listened to Ishitaji earlier when she pointed out that you've become so careless that you don't even pay proper attention to kids also. That day also Palak slipped on that soapy water and that was also Because Of You. 
So from today Ishitaji will take care of My children and I forbid you to take care and look after them. I don't want to jeopardize My other kids life, Aartiji, Because Of You"

Ok friends I'm writing an small OS ( which will consist of only 4-5 parts )

As many of you know that I'll write an FF on PV episodes which will consist of scenes that we wanted to see in PV but never got them. And in that FF I won't include Radha, Aakash's and Ishita's character. So I decided to write an separate OS.

I wanted to write this OS when Aayu was kidnapped, but that time I was so depressed with PV ending that I couldn't write it. So I'm writing it now. It'll be based on the track when Ishita kidnaps Aayu and Yash accuses Aarti for her carelessness. 
I'll write it on the scenes that I wanted and expected to see after that. I want to show Aarti's reaction after the accusation. And the strain on AarYa's relationship after that.
Plus how Ishita will be exposed. It will also consist of the track when PraDhi adopts Aayu. So I want to show Aarti's reaction on that also. And what will happen to Aayu and how AarYa will come out of this strained period of their life.

If you are interested to read my OS based on the above, then please hit the Like Button. And add me in your buddy list so that I can PM you with the updates.
And don't worry, your "Meant To Be" updates you'll get every week on Mondays or Tuesdays. And in the mean time I'll work on the new FF also.

So let me see how many of you are interested in reading my new OS.
Hope you'll like it.

I'm not sending any PMs right now, will send them later πŸ˜Š

First part I'll post next week as I'm very busy till Sunday. 

Index 

Chapter 1

CHAPTER - 3

CHAPTER - 4

CHAPTER - 5

CHAPTER - 6

CHAPTER - 7 And Epilogue 

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
WOw I love it!πŸ‘β€οΈ Continue soon as I am waiting eagerly.
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yay !  Congratulations on your new OS ! πŸ€—

This is very interesting , Nikki ! Looking forward.. 
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH NIKKI DI WONDERFUL PROLOGUE FOR BECAUSE OF U AND TRULY I M EXPECTING A LOT FROM U TO SHOW IN THIS OS I WAS SHATTERED WITH THE WAY CVS HANDLED THAT TRACK AND THEY SPOILED THE PV AND I WAS SO UPSET WITH THE WAY THEY CHARACTERIZE YASH AND AARTHI I THINK U UNDERSTAND WHAT I M TRYING TO SAY WAITING FOR THE STORY TO UNFOLD AND I WANT U TO EXPOS ISHITHA IN A WAY THAT MAKES ALL OF US HAPPY HOPE U DONT MIND IF I HAD SAID ANYTHING WRONG WILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXTπŸ˜‰
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nikki,i think u are in a full writing moodπŸ˜‰..meant to be,pv ff and now this os...but we'll take as much as u can give usπŸ˜†...coming to this os..it's interesting to know the reaction of aarti on yash's accusation after unfolding ishita's truth...wish to see some more heated arguments b/n themπŸ˜‰..so that their reunion would be an eye-treaty  and touching too❀️..

take ur own time and update dearπŸ€—
Abie10 thumbnail
Nikki.. Waow! you're on a roll my friend πŸ˜† Interesting start πŸ‘πŸΌ Yash wants Ishita to take kids responsibility and not Aarti

Of course you know I'll be interested to get my Aarya dose so bring it on πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†But take your time πŸ€— Edited by Abie10 - 10 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

WOw I love it!πŸ‘β€οΈ Continue soon as I am waiting eagerly.

Thanks Kate. I'll start working on it soon. πŸ˜Š
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Yay !  Congratulations on your new OS ! πŸ€—

This is very interesting , Nikki ! Looking forward.. 

Thanks IsYa πŸ€—

Hope it turns out the way I want it to be  πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

OH NIKKI DI WONDERFUL PROLOGUE FOR BECAUSE OF U AND TRULY I M EXPECTING A LOT FROM U TO SHOW IN THIS OS I WAS SHATTERED WITH THE WAY CVS HANDLED THAT TRACK AND THEY SPOILED THE PV AND I WAS SO UPSET WITH THE WAY THEY CHARACTERIZE YASH AND AARTHI I THINK U UNDERSTAND WHAT I M TRYING TO SAY WAITING FOR THE STORY TO UNFOLD AND I WANT U TO EXPOS ISHITHA IN A WAY THAT MAKES ALL OF US HAPPY HOPE U DONT MIND IF I HAD SAID ANYTHING WRONG WILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXTπŸ˜‰

Rosey I too was so disappointed and angry with the way the showed the whole track and ruin the whole AarYa essence for us πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­
So I won't to try from my side to write down what I wanted to see after Yash accuses Aarti. They never showed properly how AarYa came back together. Plus the whole Aayu track πŸ˜‘.

And not you didn't said anything working. You said everything that I also felt with the track πŸ˜Š
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: kratzyfan

Nikki,i think u are in a full writing moodπŸ˜‰..meant to be,pv ff and now this os...but we'll take as much as u can give usπŸ˜†...coming to this os..it's interesting to know the reaction of aarti on yash's accusation after unfolding ishita's truth...wish to see some more heated arguments b/n themπŸ˜‰..so that their reunion would be an eye-treaty  and touching too❀️..

take ur own time and update dearπŸ€—

Oh Anu nowadays my hands literally crave and my mind works non stop to come up with something worth writing  I've become addicted to it πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†

In PV I wanted Aarti strongly react to Yash's accusation this time, but that never happened πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘
So that's why I want to give it a try πŸ˜Š