Users

Frequent Posters

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

🤗
 Now I'll have to get used to see your name in this color ðŸ˜‰

haan dear.😳 Me also want to see your name this color😛 ...Reach soon and join with me😊 
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

haan dear.😳 Me also want to see your name this color😛 ...Reach soon and join with me😊 

Don't worry replying on all the comments in the FF and OS will take me there soon ðŸ˜†

Ok Sri I've to go now, as it's way past my bedtime ðŸ¥±. See you soon sweety ðŸ¤—
Sri_Radha thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Don't worry replying on all the comments in the FF and OS will take me there soon ðŸ˜†

Ok Sri I've to go now, as it's way past my bedtime ðŸ¥±. See you soon sweety ðŸ¤—

Okay dear😳
Good night and have a sweet aarya dreamz🤗
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really feeling very very very bad for my darling aarti😭...omg even yash also doing same thing like others😲...ishita and  buaji MBKK oh frik😡..wat to say...really  nikki dear yesterday i readed this chpt muje neend nahi aaye muje aarti ji ka yad aah raha tha...mai kya karu even abi b muje mere aarti ji ki bahut chinta ho rahi hai...mai tho BOY ko bahut serious le rahi huuu...muje bahut rone aaya kal aarti ji ka ye haal dekh kr😭😭...really m taking very serious...and dear plz post as soon as possible MTB dying to read upcoming part😊...
shalini28 thumbnail
sorry for the late rply di.
btw great update😳
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: tharuma

omg brilliant update

Thanks Tharuma ðŸ˜›
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuraksha

Really feeling very very very bad for my darling aarti😭...omg even yash also doing same thing like others😲...ishita and  buaji MBKK oh frik😡..wat to say...really  nikki dear yesterday i readed this chpt muje neend nahi aaye muje aarti ji ka yad aah raha tha...mai kya karu even abi b muje mere aarti ji ki bahut chinta ho rahi hai...mai tho BOY ko bahut serious le rahi huuu...muje bahut rone aaya kal aarti ji ka ye haal dekh kr😭😭...really m taking very serious...and dear plz post as soon as possible MTB dying to read upcoming part😊...

Thanks for reading and commenting ðŸ˜›

I'm so sorry that because of this chapter you were not able to sleep properly ðŸ˜­. 
But even I'm upset to see Aarti in such a condition where no one is there for her when she needs them the most. Not even Yash ðŸ˜­

I'll try to update MTB by next week itself ðŸ˜›
Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini28

sorry for the late rply di.

btw great update😳

Hey it's ok Shalu. I understand that you are busy so don't feel bad ðŸ¤—
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Opps sorry I thought that its CCC Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
It seems all these people in SM are very cold towards Aarti including Yash with his behaviour lets see how and when they start appreciating Aarti what will be the cause but for now I'm enjoying