ArHi*It Had to Be You*#3 * Epilogue on pg 69

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
hello buddies!*hugss*
i'm back with the  3rd thread of*It Had To Be You*.Thank you Dearies for liking and appreciating my work,your words,your lovely comments means a lot to me *hugss*
keep reading and liking my work,and most important keep showering your love on me.
Maria
keep remember me in your prayers.

Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
First Thread Link

second thread

index..

ch 19...update on pg 1..scroll down
Maria. thumbnail
Those New Readers who wants PM for My work PLease Press Like tab here and send me buddy request:)
Maria. thumbnail

It had to be you

Becoming drowsy,Khushi slipped in the coverlet but like every night the memories of Arnav and those moments they spent together return back in her mind making her heart ache with pain, she close her eyes irritatingly trying to shrug off those images but that wasn't possible and as she closed her eyes she felt his arms around waist, his lips over hers, his hands exploring her  body passionately and then they made love. She opened her eyes and breathed deeply to calm her heart beat,A lone tear escaped from the corner of her eyes and she sucked in a breath, She drew a pillow close and nestling against it let her tears to flow,a painful moan escaped her lips as she felt ache of longing in her heart for Arnav.

"I love you Arnav'please come back to me"

She sobbed in between her tears and closed her eyes trying to get few hours of sleep but it wasn't possible.

Arnav felt a hand placed to his brow and its coolness made his body shiver, He opened his eyes slowly to look at Khushi but the figure that was leaning over him wasn't her.

"Khushi!"

He spoke desperately and Riya gave a startled look to him who was regarding him with bewilderment.

"Where I am?and where Khushi has gone? He gave a quick glance to his surrounding and growled roaming his eyes in search to get a glimpse of Khushi . The vision blurred and cleared again against his eyes and he gasped trying to shy away the pain that suddenly appeared in his forehead.

"Don't move Arnav,you're ill"Riya came to his side and made him again lay on the bed giving a concern look.

"Who brought me here?"He questioned impatiently sucking a breath of sharp pain as he felt his body hot against his cold hand that was resting against his forehead.

"I brought you here and called the doctor. You' were lying unconscious in your bed when I entered into your house"She replied calmly getting a suspicious look from him.

"How did you enter in my apartment?"He paused to get his breath then continued giving her displeased look, "who told you I was ill?

Arnav's eyes blazed with barely suppressed rage as they settled on Riya and she breathed trying to convey her voice as stable as possible.

"I was trying to contact you but you' were not receiving my call, so, last night I decided to go your house and talk to you but after standing half an hour at your door raping it continuously, I didn't get any response from you, I got scared. I had contacted by the building manager and told him about you, he opened the door with duplicate keys and when we entered into the house we found you lying unconscious on the bed."

She could see the wave of disappointment on his face to hear her words.

So, it was my dream--He sucked in a breath of hurt and then a moan of pain escaped his lips as weakness overtook his body and he threw back his head on the pillow.

"Arnav!don't move'lay still"

He heard the voice before closing his eyes.

The sunrays had been appearing in the sky spreading their light all around and everything was looking fresh and clear now as it was the begging of the new day.Khushi slipped out the covers after spending another sleepless night, she rubbed her sore eyes before inhaling air to soothe the ache in her chest,she didn't know why she was feeling that there was something wrong? Why Arnav image was again and again flashing over her eyes? Why she was feeling like he was calling her? She sucked in a breath and then wiped off the sweat from her face with the back of her palm, with the great effort getting control over her emotions she grabbed her clothes and walked towards the washroom.

Khushi nibbled at the food and sipped the cool milk with uninterested expressions.

"Khushi"

Diya spoke to get her attention but it got vain as Though Khushi was present here but her mind was somewhere else and  Diya knew who could else except Arnav  in Khushi's thoughts.Diya sipped her tea and then placing the cup back on table lifted her eyes again at her regarding her intently, "Khushi,are you alright? I think we should go for your weekly checkup as you aren't looking good"

Khushi startled rousing from her thoughts and looked back at her, "I'm alright---I don't feel like going anywhere" She replied in haste removing her eyes to ignore the suspicious look that Diya had given her.

"Khushi,you're looking pale and I think----"

"I'm alright Diya"She spat interrupting her and then quickly left her chair, walking towards her room,Diya sighed placing her cup back on the table and walked behind her.

"What happened Khushi?why are you looking restless" Diya placed her hand on Khushi's shoulder and then sucked in breath as Khushi whirled and faced her, her eyes were filled with unshed tears.

"I'm missing him, he comes every moment, every night, every day in my memories, I want to see him,I want him to come back for me, for our child. Why doesn't he come?why doesn't he?"

She wept hysterically and Diya pulled and hugged her, her own eyes filled with tears and she gasped trying to hold her breath, She knew behind this calmness there was a vulnerable Khushi who could break at any moment, She needed him at this phase of her life when she was experiencing the new life growing inside her.

"I miss him Diya'I want to spend my whole life with him'why doesn't he love me back? Why doesn't he come and claim his baby?why he is taking too much time to return back to me?"

She sobbed against Diya's shoulder and she swallowed the tears soothing her back.

"He'll come for you'he'll"

She spoke calmly but she knew her words merely bring solace in Khushi's heart.

The heat was unbearable. He thrashed about to escape it. Something cool and wet slid over his forehead again and again with slow, unhurried motion and he felt life in his body.

"Drink it it'll boost your energy"

He heard a familiar voice and opened his eyes.Riya looked at the maid and signaled her to walk out the room, she took out the bowl of cold water and slipped out the room.Riya took a seat on the chair beside his bed and then holding a bowl of soup she brought the spoon close to his lips but Arnav held up it.

"I'll drink it my own"

He replied in a plain tone, as if in displeasure.

"Arnav you're weak'let me---"

Arnav regarded her for a moment, and his voice was only slightly more firm when he spat.

"I'm well enough to drink it my own"

Riya could only stare him in disbelief as he moved away his eyes from her.

"I want to go my home'I don't want to spend even a minute here"

He moved his fingers on his forehead and experienced the heat of his skin, "I thank you for what you did for me but I can't live here'I'm feeling odd restlessness here"

He breathed regarded her intently, "Let me go Riya---I've to find someone"

He threw aside the coverlet and slid his leg on the one side of the bed.

"but Arnav---you're ill---I can't let you go"

She grabbed his hand, looking at him with shimmering eyes, he could see the unspoken plea in her eyes but it didn't touch his heart, he knew whom his heart wants? Whom he wanted in his life? He could see everything clearly now'he could confess to himself he wants no one but Khushi in his life'he would do everything to bring her back'he was nothing without her.

"I'm sorry Riya but I can't give you what you want. It's useless to even think about that. You're running behind the shadow who has been lost his self."

"Arnav!"

A plea escaped her lips and he shrugged off her hands from his. Arnav paused in the doorway and looked back at her, almost smiling as if to soften his words.

"I still see you as my friend, I'm sorry for everything"

He left the room immediately leaving her behind like a statue. 

Precap

"Diya I'm going to leave this city'I want to go far away from his memories'I've not courage to bear his separation, the air of this city, the rain everything reminds me of him"

Nirjhoramanisha thumbnail
Pls don't separate them.i want them together.arnav pls go and search for khushi.she loves u a lot.
aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome
he was crying for her restless for her
he refused to riya that was good for both of them
how she is craving for him they r madly in love
precap is very interesting
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
R
unres
This is true love indeed. His longing for the calming touch of his love n her longing for him. She felt his unrest n distress... Now Arnav is going to search for Khushi even at this condition n oh no she is leaving the city nahiii... Hope to see a reunion in next update... Loved this one n CONGRATS on new threadEdited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago
tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful upupdate In sickness also ... Arnav thinks of khushi's whereat... Hope he finfs his khushi very soon before iys too late...
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res πŸ˜‰

unres πŸ˜ƒ

firstly congrats for the new thread...wishing this story many more threads to come 

sickness always tells the truth...it tells us or makes us realise who we actually want to see or be with ... who we actually depend upon for everything in life...finally arnav realises his need for khushi...i do hope arnav finds her

thanx for the update...pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by amus5 - 10 years ago
Abyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update...plz don't separate them...i want them together...hope he goes and search her...now that he realized he cant be without her...wonder what would happen next...
plz continue soon...cheers for the pm