Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: swaronlove001

nic cs but toda explain kar dete

Agar characters ke baare main thoda bhi explaination likhti toh sab story main maza nahi aayega... That's why I've not mentioned anything about them
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Simren--

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Awesum Character Sketch dear...luved it please update the first chapter of this FF soonšŸ˜ƒ

PS - And yh also please update the next chapter of your FF
</font>'Swaron FF: The best journey ever...'<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">m eagerly waiting to read an update for that FF aswell as this onešŸ˜³update soonšŸ˜Š

</font>

Shall update both during the weekend šŸ˜ƒ
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chaitra-

hey dats nice...i liked that u included aashi and vishakha bothšŸ˜Šand also i liked the fact that u used pics of both sneha and vrushi for sharonšŸ‘the best part was tannu's pic...awww am in love with itā¤ļøsomehow the look of siddarth kapoor in the pic seems like he's not a very gud character but lets see wat u have in store for us...

waiting for next update

I on purpose have put Sneha & Vrushika's pic cz some yet prefer one over the other... And about siddharth you shall know pretty soon šŸ˜‰
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing

loved the pics

specially tannu

ā˜ŗļø

hai missing sneha

šŸ˜­

but love vrushika like anything...

šŸ˜³

and that siddharth one

he is definitely a bad character

im getting vibes..

loved the CS

thanks for the PM

waiting for the firs chapter eagerly...

PM me soon

Edited by -spongy- - 10 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
P.S.
happy that you included kriya šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜³ instead of that taani 
because if you dead you must have been dead right now... šŸ˜‰šŸ˜”
looking forward for this FF...
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice CS
Waiting for first part
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -spongy-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0000">P.S.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0000">happy that youincludedkriya šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜³insteadof that taani</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0000">because if you dead you must have been dead right now...šŸ˜‰šŸ˜”</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0000">looking forward for this FF...</font>

Actually you remember in my other FF best journey you asked why did I have Taani and not Kriya... Well there I needed the family so Taani was the one present... But here either or them can be present in the story so I can actually say just for you here I included Kriya and not Taani šŸ˜† šŸ˜‰
austen_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great concept.
Waiting to see who's the one that has moved on or at least thinks so (
we all know that when it comes to these two 'moving on' is just a facade)
Start soonšŸ˜›
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful concept dear with nice character sketch..

Luking forward for 1st chapter do update soon...

Waiting
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
hey people looking at the response I couldn't stop myself from updating the 1st Chapter... So here you go

Chapter 1

Somewhere in Mumbai:

'3 saal ho gaye... 3 freaking years... And I'm right here... Ab bhi... Waiting for You... I know you are not coming back to me par iss dil ko abhi bhi lagta hai that someday may be... May be you'll be back... A few months back jab mujhe tumhari engagement ki news mili... I was shattered... Was it that easy for you?... Well I can't ever blame you because you were just attracted to meā€¦.. You've moved on... But... I can't!!! I just can't!!! Main kisi aur ko tumhari jagah du?... It's just not possible... Even if you are far away from me, you are and will always be my life! The reason I'm living is just You! You are in touch with everyone else, you regularly call your best friends Kriya and Rey, they tell me that you are really happy in your life...Aur tumhe khush dekhke mujhe khushi hoti hai! Aaj bhi your happiness is my first priority in Life! Par kya inn 3 saalo main you didn't feel like talking to me or messaging me even once? Sirf kisi occasion pe tumhare wishes aa jaate hai! Kya tumhe kabhi mujhse pyaar nahi tha? The time we spent together was nothing for you? Were you just attracted to me?... But I love you... more than my life! Because once a Sharon Lover Boy always a Sharon Lover Boy! For me your happiness is all that matters... but I miss you! Miss you alot! I love you Sharon! I really really love you!'

Swayam stood at the window in his cabin... He had her picture in his hand... His face had gone pale... eyes filled with tears... lost in her thoughts... today was the day when she had left him... broken... hurt... Alone... just then he heard a knock on his door... he wiped his face and tried looking normal...

Swayam: Come in

Kriya (smiling): Hey Swayam ghar nahi jaana hai kya?

Swayam (looking away): Tum jao Kriya... Mujhe kuch kaam hai... Main baad main jaunga...

Kriya understood why was Swayam saying so... She went up to him and placed her hand on his shoulder...

Kriya: You missing her na! Swayam mujhe pata hai tu ab bhi usse bahut pyaar karta hai... par woh apni zindagi main aage badh chuki hai aur woh bahut khush hai... Even you should move on in life... Kab tak aise jiyeg? Kaam main khud ko busy rakhna does not mean moving on...

Swayam (stopping her): Kriya mujhe pata hai tum sabko meri fikar hai but I'm happy with my life... Mere paas tum sab jaise dost hai... One of the leading dance institutes hai bas aur kya chahiye!

Kriya: Par Swayam sirf kaam aur dost zindagi nahi hoti... everyone needs someone by their side andā€¦..

Swayam (a bit irritated): Please Kriya, main pehle bhi kahan hai mujhe iss baar main koi baat nahi karni!

He leaves from there...

Kriya (to herself): Swayam tu kehta hai tu khush hai par hum sab dekh sakte hai...Tu ab bhi uski yaad main kitna tadapta haiā€¦.. Tune yeh institute bhi iss liye kholi kyunki tune Sharon se promise kiya tha ke tu kabhi dance nahi dur nahi jaayega... Aur tu kaam main khud ko iss liye busy rakhta hai kyunki, tujhe lagta hai ke isi bahane Sharon tere paas haiā€¦.. Inn teen saalo main woh toh aage badh gayi par tu?! Ab bhi wohi Swayam hai jo Sharon se be intehaan mohabbat karta haiā€¦.. Koi kisi se itna pyaar kaise kar sakta hai?!

Next morning somewhere in Delhi:

'I've moved onā€¦.. Who am I kidding?... Uss din tumhe khud se dur kar diya yeh bol ke that it was just mere attractionā€¦.. But I was wrongā€¦ā€¦ Tumhe hurt kiyaā€¦.. I broke your heartā€¦.. I insulted your loveā€¦.. I was wrongā€¦.. I loved you par yeh maine tab realize kiya jab tum mujhse bahut dur chale gayeā€¦.. Main tumse break up karke Delhi shift ho gayi, tumse durā€¦.. par tumne ek baar bhi mujhe roka nahiā€¦.. Mujhse koi explanation nahi mangaā€¦.. Kyun Swayam?... Why did you have to love me so much?... Meri harr decision ko aankh band karke maante rahe tumā€¦.. Kabhi koi question nahi puchaā€¦.. Why?... Ab jab main bhi tumse utna hi pyaar karti hu toh maine tumhe kho diyaā€¦.. I was always wrong but why didn't you correct meā€¦.. Aur aaj main yeh bhi nahi jaanti agar tum mujhse ab bhi pyaar karte ho ke nahiā€¦.. Shayad nahiā€¦.. Maine tumhe itna hurt kiya hai that I don't deserve your love anymoreā€¦.. Iss liye maine dad ki baat maan liā€¦.. Sid ek accha ladka haiā€¦.. Mera accha dost haiā€¦.. Shayad mujhse pyaar bhi karta haiā€¦ Whenever main Kriya, Rey ya Simi se baat karti hoon, I try ki tumhare bare main kuch puchuā€¦.. But I can'tā€¦.. I don't have the courageā€¦.. Tumse baat karne kaā€¦.. tumhari awaaz sunne ka bahut mann karta haiā€¦.. Butā€¦.. Things have changedā€¦.. And maybe for goodā€¦.. I hope you've got over me and moved on! And I guess you have nahi toh aaj India ke leading dance institute ke owner nahi hoteā€¦.. I miss you Swayam! I love you!'

She was in her room, standing in her balconyā€¦.. Lost in her thoughtsā€¦.. Tears flowing down her angelic faceā€¦.. Suddenly she felt someone's hands around her waistā€¦..She jerked upā€¦..And very soon someone's head resting on her shoulderā€¦ā€¦ She quickly wiped her tears and removed his hands turning around to face the personā€¦.

Sid (smiling): Good Morning, beautiful!

Sharon (putting of a weak smile): Good morning!

Sid: Thinking about me?

Sharon: Nahi woh... Haan woh was just thinking about my next eventā€¦..

Sid (cupping her face): Oh don't worry! After all you are the best!

In return she just smiled trying to hide her discomfortā€¦ā€¦ She never liked anyone touching her like this [obviously expect for Swayam]ā€¦..

Sharon: So how come you are here?

Sid (excited): Oh yes! I forget! I have to go to London for a month on a business tourā€¦.. So I just came here to inform you that I'll be leaving in 2 days' timeā€¦..

Sharon: Oh that's nice! Actually I have a big event to organize in Mumbai after a month, now that you are not here, main soch rahi thi ke abhi chali jauā€¦.. Mere friend's ke saath thoda time rehna chhahti hoon!

Sid: Oh sure why not! Shaadi ke pehle friend's ke saath thoda time toh spend karna hi chahiye!

Sharon's face went pale with the thought of her marriageā€¦ā€¦ but she recovered with the thought that it was her decisionā€¦.. She just gave him a fake smileā€¦ā€¦

Sid: Ok, so I'll leaveā€¦.. Office main bahut kaam hai!

Sharon: Ok

Sid (kissing her forehead): Bye, love you!

Sharon: Bye!

Before her engagement Sharon had told Sid that she was getting married to him because her dad wanted her toā€¦. And she cannot love him but will always be his friend and will try to be a good life partnerā€¦..

As soon as Sid left Sharon called Kriyaā€¦.

Kriya: Hey Shar, How are you?

Sharon: Hey, I'm good! How have you been? (teasing) And did you resolve your kiddish fight with Rey?

Kriya: Excuse me, Rey hamesha jhagadte hai maine nahi!

Sharon (sarcastically): Yeah, yeah!

Kriya: Waise sab theek hai na? Kyunki tumhari awaaz se tum theek nahi lag rahi

Sharon: Nahi, aisa kuch nahi haiā€¦. I'm fineā€¦ā€¦ Waise I had called up to say that I'm coming to Mumbai for a monthā€¦.

Kriya (excited): What!!! You are coming to Mumbai! Woh bhi for a month!!! Wow!!! That's Awesome!

Sharon: Kriya relax! Itna chilla kyun rahi ho?!

Kriya: Obviously main excited hu ke meri best friend aa rahi hai woh itne time ke baad! Toh kab aa rahi ho?

Sharon: 2 din baad!

Kriya: Oh that's fast! Ok don't worry hum sab aapko airport pick up karne aa jaengeā€¦..

Sharon (smiling): Ok, bye then! See you soon!

Kriya (happily): Bye!

Sharon (keeping the phone): Pagal!

Yes, Kriya and Sharon had become the best of friendsā€¦.. So it was but obvious for Kriya to be excitedā€¦. But in her excitement she didn't notice that there was someone at the door of her cabin who over heard the entire conversationā€¦.. Yes it was Swayam!

So how was it?

Please leave in you comments and hit the like button šŸ˜‰

Next Chapter Coming Soon šŸ˜ƒ