Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mitu-

I will start to post this ss after 2 week only so please don't bother me till than

will e waitin g 
sandymg thumbnail
maan and geet arranged marriage...
geet is so naughty..
maan is also not less sending her nighty...
nice update!!! ðŸ˜Š
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have read this already but would love to read again. Geet is so naughty and poor Maan is thinking of ways to save his sr.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 re posting! loved reading it! fab update! Nautanki Geet n shameless Maan! Maaneet getting married! Maan teases Geet! she is mischievous! Geet planned girls night n no SR! Maan upset! update soon! well written
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz also add me in ur list .i hv already commented on first part.
nd ya i hv also sent u buddy request hope u'll accept .
i know u won't accept new readers bt i really want to read ur all stories .they all r so gud nd really like them to read.i promise i'll b loyal reader to ur writing nd comment on each part.

nd sorry bothering u.
i won't ask u nxt time if i irritate u plz forgive me.
MC092126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome loved part 1 superb geet is so naught omg and live her character it so bubbly and naught and maan love his character also
They both are going to get married and maan gift him night wear and geet is so shy loved it the way she tease him
In first night she planned girl night out bechara maan loved it
Pls add me In list
Snoove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
part1
lovly one maaneet going to get married soon and maan gifts a sexy nighty to geet..geet totally blushy blushy! Geet teasing maan was funny.
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb update...
Geet is tooo muchhh...
Geet Teasinggg Maan...loved it dear...
Poor Maan ...now Excited to know what he gonna do of Geet Super Nightout plan on there SR with Anni nd her mother in low...
sz01 thumbnail
omg... i soo much loved this update... plzz i want to read it further... this was so out of the world and it ws tottaly sweet and cute... i loved the bond between maan and geet ...their love was showwn so sweetly...and chi chi maan gifted geet night... geet may be naughty but she is a shy baby... and the way she scolded maan that kis kalmuhi ke saath muh kala karke aaye was so hilarious and i loved how geet peeped out of the blanket and wore the nighty... it was so much blushy blushy moment for her... it was damn sweeet ... and maan was worried she may be angry.. i m waiting for their marriage... in short i totallly loved ur amazing wonderful mindblowing breathtaking updatee... wanna read it further add me to the pm... u r awesome writer... thanksss😊
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
l already liked...sooo cant like once again...

m cherishing d story once again...

thank u very much dear...