Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rolisiddhant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys my mind strikes on other thing. Why i dnt know as u knw sana has left the show and cvs has nt shown wht happened 2 naina? As they hvnt shown roli. And i guess naina has find out roli and has kept with her till she b cure and will bring her to bw house on sid and jhumki's marraige. As she was doing all this coz of khusi. She may have undrstand rosid love and her character may have turn positive. I m only guessing may be this happen.
For cvs khushi and veeru is more important than those other ... Characters ? They re. Main characters for cvs whethere they're positive or not ,? Cvs will kill simar and roli and rest of the family for those two characters over n over again and make them smarter than all of of them . 
One more thing the day khushi and veers gets busted or caught cvs will die and end this show. They like this two characters specially khushi I think she is related to cvs people 
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shikha di i m really angry from u 😡so i wanted to bash u and take out my anger !!!!!

so ii made the thread if u have courage then see it and comment every one !!!!😡

click here!!!

Edited by wamavasant - 10 years ago
sugarsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

there is no logic left in the show...to begin with the main lead of the show seems to be the bharadwaj house and not any human...i mean how many times are they going to repeat the whole property-gone-property-saved track. they had the chance to take the show to a new level with the response roli and sid were getting but alas...some people just cant digest good stuff and the cvs seems to be those...as they "izzat ras nai ayi!" 👎🏼

dissapointed ex-viewer :(
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know, but i am positive khushi and veeru's track didnt end. they will bring roli back after jhumki and sids marriage i guess. I have no hope left of roli coming before the marriage. cv's ruined everything. i couldnt even believe my eyes when sid accepted roli's death. cv's ruined everything. I hate cv's so much.
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Iam sure that Kushi and Veeru won't leave BTW family easily cvs won't leave them they may plan something i hate to see them back want Rosid back