wat abt khushi and veeru?

.shikha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
frnds, i've a doubt😕...if this marriage will happen, then wat's the role of khushi and veeru after that...they will not stay calm...more than the property issue, they will give the importance to fake roli..it became their mulishness to prove that jhumki is not roli😲..and for proving that they need roli..afterall there every plan to prove jhumki is fake roli failed...now roli is the only person who can prove jhumki is fake roli...what will they do???..do they leave in search of roli??..can u solve my doubt guys??...😔 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well one thing is for sure that cv's love Veeru and Khushi so they will not be leaving the show so maybe Khushi knows where Roli is as she supposedly got rid of the body. So maybe thats why she is certain that Jhumki is not Roli. She might along with Veeru go and search for Roli. 
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have no idea. But one thing is for sure veeru and khushi track hasn't ended. Maybe Veeru might find roli? These cv's never show logic no hope left!😡
Edited by malihaahmed - 10 years ago
.shikha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

Well one thing is for sure that cv's love Veeru and Khushi so they will not be leaving the show so maybe Khushi knows where Roli is as she supposedly got rid of the body. So maybe thats why she is certain that Jhumki is not Roli. She might along with Veeru go and search for Roli. 

i've the same doubt...but we can't believe this cvs..tey have no logic in their story line..
.shikha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: malihaahmed

I have no idea. But one thing is for sure veeru and khushi track hasn't ended. Maybe Veeru might find roli? These cv's never show logic no hope left!😡

u r ri8 maliha..tey have no logic...tat's y we have 2 bear all this stupidity from them...hate them..Angry
_PRIYAVADHANA_ thumbnail
guess roli will difintly came after jhumki sid marraige ðŸ˜­now there is no chance to see my rosid hate the cvs 
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
I think so veeru and khushi search for roli but they think roli is dead then how they know about roli is alive. Then after marriage of sid and jhumki if roli enter to family then see sid married to another what happen to roli what she do oh god i dont this
napu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't know but one is sure Khushi and Veeru role is not ended here they will definately do something and may be it will be Veeru who will again get in contact by with original roli😕 or may be roli herself will come after sid and jhumki marriage. Don't know what is going to happen but i think is for sure this ssk cvs has gone mad totally mad really hate them😡 they all should go to hell😡
MISSING ROSID BADLY,HOPE WE ALL WILL BE ABLE TO SEE OUR ROSID MAGIC AGAIN ðŸ˜­
.shikha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: napu

i don't know but one is sure Khushi and Veeru role is not ended here they will definately do something and may be it will be Veeru who will again get in contact by with original roli😕 or may be roli herself will come after sid and jhumki marriage. Don't know what is going to happen but i think is for sure this ssk cvs has gone mad totally mad really hate them😡 they all should go to hell😡

MISSING ROSID BADLY,HOPE WE ALL WILL BE ABLE TO SEE OUR ROSID MAGIC AGAIN ðŸ˜­

me too missig tem a lot..hate cv's 2 the core...
Arabjan thumbnail
no idea !one thing is sure they 'll retaliate jhumki...if they bring roli back they won't get property back...ssk is full of illogical tracks...cvs can show anything...