Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Tehsina my light switch got fused when DB made appearance in Junoon, it got totally fried when MYP called her endearing & something else πŸ€’ πŸ€’ Ab kaha se light throw karu batao? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tehsina with new writers on the block my guess is that there is now an equal chance that this guy is Prithvi.

And we may see that Prithvi and Hudda were working together all along.

And as we all have been talking of Mithvi connection which never fails - even when the connection is thru phone Meera knws its Prithvi though he keeps mum - Meera will have no reason to doubt since this is Prithvi all along.

So this possiblity has now become equal of this being Prithvi - rahi baat IP ki toh either he is dead, or lying injured or maybe in Hudda custody which is more possible so Prithvi learns the ways of IP.

And Hudda also knws the favorite places of IP and if Hudda and Prithvi are in this together the Hudda would have definitely briefed Prithvi.

So with the new writers coming in the track has been completely thrown open for either possibility.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adianasr

Tehsina with new writers on the block my guess is that there is now an equal chance that this guy is Prithvi.

And we may see that Prithvi and Hudda were working together all along.

And as we all have been talking of Mithvi connection which never fails - even when the connection is thru phone Meera knws its Prithvi though he keeps mum - Meera will have no reason to doubt since this is Prithvi all along.

So this possiblity has now become equal of this being Prithvi - rahi baat IP ki toh either he is dead, or lying injured or maybe in Hudda custody which is more possible so Prithvi learns the ways of IP.

And Hudda also knws the favorite places of IP and if Hudda and Prithvi are in this together the Hudda would have definitely briefed Prithvi.

So with the new writers coming in the track has been completely thrown open for either possibility.

I'd go for May's theory here...πŸ˜‰Dt Prithvi nd IP r in it together..Coz dose expressions wn DB chipkafied to him,nd really cudnt see his face can never ever be given by Prithvi..He'd die rather dan let da letch intentionally hug him!!!😑😑🀒🀒🀒So I'd go for da theory dt Prithvi nd IP r together in it...πŸ˜‰Nd maybe Hudda is in deir gang too!πŸ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

Tehsina my light switch got fused when DB made appearance in Junoon, it got totally fried when MYP called her endearing & something else πŸ€’ πŸ€’ Ab kaha se light throw karu batao? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

Awww poor deary!I hope da new writers shove so much Mithvi scenes onto us dt we all get treated from DBfluenza...!!!πŸ˜‰
adiana12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

I'd go for May's theory here...πŸ˜‰Dt Prithvi nd IP r in it together..Coz dose expressions wn DB chipkafied to him,nd really cudnt see his face can never ever be given by Prithvi..He'd die rather dan let da letch intentionally hug him!!!🀒So I'd go for da theory dt Prithvi nd IP r together in it...πŸ˜‰Nd maybe Hudda is in deir gang too!πŸ˜›

Tehsina maybe he gave those looks becoz he thinks that the camera is still there in his room and if someone sees the footage then they too shd be fooled!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Tehsina maybe he gave those looks becoz he thinks that the camera is still there in his room and if someone sees the footage then they too shd be fooled!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Wish he ws dt smart..!!!πŸ˜‰Bt dnt think Prithvi,who is so conservative in his thinkn,wud lyk DB touching him,nd also nt move away immediately..If all he ws doing ws faking himself..M sure dt guy ws IP!!πŸ˜‰
adiana12 thumbnail

πŸ˜†Wish he ws dt smart..!!!πŸ˜‰Bt dnt think Prithvi,who is so conservative in his thinkn,wud lyk DB touching him,nd also nt move away immediately..If all he ws doing ws faking himself..M sure dt guy ws IP!!πŸ˜‰

Tehsina Prithvi may have come back with a new resolve of getting his life cleaned up of the crap called DB and IP and Mishras. And if he is working with Hudda then this may be the angle frm Hudda to get both IP and DB convict themselves.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Tehsina Prithvi may have come back with a new resolve of getting his life cleaned up of the crap called DB and IP and Mishras. And if he is working with Hudda then this may be the angle frm Hudda to get both IP and DB convict themselves.

🀣 I really m enjoying arguing wid u!!!πŸ˜†Ok lets see,if we hv Prithvi alone or both IP nd Prithvi together in trapping DB..Ok..How do we explan Hudda's finding information on Meera?!😲As requested by IP?Nd ur guy's nd my IP's wary looks?!!😲Nd his cold behaviour to RK?Wn dey were alone?😲He cud hv givn him a warm hug,as he is Prithvi actn as Arjun..I felt it ws IP so a cold attitude..πŸ˜‰
adiana12 thumbnail

🀣 I really m enjoying arguing wid u!!!πŸ˜†Ok lets see,if we hv Prithvi alone or both IP nd Prithvi together in trapping DB..Ok..How do we explan Hudda's finding information on Meera?!😲As requested by IP?Nd ur guy's nd my IP's wary looks?!!😲Nd his cold behaviour to RK?Wn dey were alone?😲He cud hv givn him a warm hug,as he is Prithvi actn as Arjun..I felt it ws IP so a cold attitude..πŸ˜‰

Ok to answer all pts. -

1. Hudda's finding information on Meera - that time IP and Prithvi ki fight nahin hui thi and Hudda wanted to knw about Meera to see if she can fight and face IP if needed as Prithvi was in dungeon and may not have contacted Hudda. Also since IP wanted info on Meera Hudda may have done so to chk if he needed to protect her in Prithvi's absence

2. Wary looks - since he is acting not one but 2 ppl and must be careful in doing both.

3. RK ke saath behaviour - now this is another telling point - He may not have hugged RK to keep himself focused and the fact that he suggested Khanna parivar to move in - abb yeh IP kyun bolega - infact he would want to keep Meera as far away from DB as possible if he wants to act as Prithvi becoz DB can warn Meera of IP and Prithvi being look alikes and all that IP is capable of thus alerting Meera. In fact asking the Khannas to come to DB house is another factor that makes me think this is Prithvi as he was upset for not taking care of his family in their time of need and getting them near him would help him do that!
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Ok to answer all pts. -

1. Hudda's finding information on Meera - that time IP and Prithvi ki fight nahin hui thi and Hudda wanted to knw about Meera to see if she can fight and face IP if needed as Prithvi was in dungeon and may not have contacted Hudda. Also since IP wanted info on Meera Hudda may have done so to chk if he needed to protect her in Prithvi's absence

2. Wary looks - since he is acting not one but 2 ppl and must be careful in doing both.

3. RK ke saath behaviour - now this is another telling point - He may not have hugged RK to keep himself focused and the fact that he suggested Khanna parivar to move in - abb yeh IP kyun bolega - infact he would want to keep Meera as far away from DB as possible if he wants to act as Prithvi becoz DB can warn Meera of IP and Prithvi being look alikes and all that IP is capable of thus alerting Meera. In fact asking the Khannas to come to DB house is another factor that makes me think this is Prithvi as he was upset for not taking care of his family in their time of need and getting them near him would help him do that!

Interesting!Very interesting!πŸ˜†Ok lets see wat our cvs cum up wid..πŸ˜‰M sure dey'll giv us more clues as dey go along..πŸ˜‰I'll try to think if it is Prithvi too...Nd u cn think if it is really IP..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰