AsYa TS: One Hot Vacation *UPDATED*(Part 3: pg.16)

-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

I'm taking TS to mean three shot instead of two shot this time πŸ˜† so this story will be longer than my other TS but not long enough to qualify a FF.

Enjoy.😊

This story can be seen as a follow up to my last two TS

Part 2 

Part 3

To catch up:

TS: Asad and Zoya's First Anniversary

TS: Baby on Board

Writing Index

Part 1

Asad's POV

"Asad that tickles, stop it." Zoya giggled again from her husband's ministrations. "Seriously, it tickles although it does feel really good too." She groaned at the feeling of Asad's deft fingers working on her achy feet. She'd been on her feet all day taking care of their three month old baby girl Arisha Zia Ahmed Khan. She was one fussy baby qualities taken from both her mother and father. Asad continued rubbing Zoya's feet as she drifted off to sleep. When he was positive she'd drifted off, he removed her feet from his lap and covered her with the comforter. He turned off the bedside lamp and opened the door to the nursery adjoined to their bedroom for easy access.

Asad looked into the crib at his baby girl. She was awake and squirming. He carefully lifted her out of her cot and cradled her close to his chest. Her eyes were wide set and exotic just like her mother's and wouldn't you know it she had the cutest little dimple in her right cheek just like he did. He noticed it a couple of days ago when he was holding her. She laughed and like magic that sweet dimple appeared in her little cheek. Her little hand came up and gripped his index finger. Asad felt his heart warm as he looked at Arisha yawn widely. Asad sat down in the rocking chair near the cot and kissed her forehead rocking her back to sleep.

Zoya awoke to an empty bed, her brows furrowing as Asad was nowhere to be found. She shucked the covers and walked into the nursery finding Asad sound asleep with Arisha squirming on his chest. She smiled and tip-toed to her husband taking the squirming infant from Asad's arms and kissing his forehead. "Wake up sleepyhead." She murmured into his ear.

Asad opened his eyes to see Zoya standing over him with Arisha in her arms. "I was rocking her to sleep last night, guess I must have just fallen asleep here too." He rubbed his eyes.

Zoya shrugged, "I don't mind. Seeing you with her in your arms asleep like that was the cutest thing I think I've ever seen." She looked at Arisha who had laid her head against her shoulder sucking on her tongue. "I think someone's hungry. I'll go make her a bottle. Hold her?" she passed the baby back to Asad and left.

**************************************************************************************************

Later that evening after another exhausting day for them both, Zoya and Asad lay in bed staring up at the ceiling. "I'm so tired. I can barely move." Zoya muttered and then laughed. "I really could just lie here and not move for the foreseeable future." Asad laughed too,a full bed shaking laugh that had Zoya laughing all over again.

"I'm so tired." Zoya said groaning. Asad propped himself up on one elbow leaning over her. "I missed you today." He murmured softly kissing her lips once. "I feel like this new project is going to drain every ounce of energy I have. The only plus side is that Dilshad's Constructions has been getting more work since that last project. The foreign architect that worked with us spread the word and we've been getting more work than we can probably handle at the moment which is why I hired a project manager to help out." He brushed a hand down her cheek, "But today in between all the hustle, I missed you like crazy."

Asad could feel Zoya's blush through his palm on her cheek and he smiled. "I missed you too." She whispered brushing back his fringe like she always does only to have it fall right back into place. Asad moved closer until their noses touched pressing his lips firmly to hers and taking her mouth in a drugging kiss. His hands moved slowly down her neck to tangle in her hair as he deepened the kiss. Zoya hands circled his back and teased the bottom of his shirt pushing it up. He was about to remove the shirt altogether when a loud wail erupted from the nursery. They both groaned and Asad flopped back onto his side on his back.

"I need a vacation." Zoya groaned and Asad's eyes snapped opened immediately. He poised over her again, "Then let's take on. I've been promising you a vacation since before the baby was born. Let's take a vacation. Just you and me."

Zoya laughed in disbelief and joy at his plan, "What about the baby and your work."

"Ammi will be more than glad to have her grand-daughter to herself for a while. And I did just hire a new project manager." He smiled thoroughly excited at the idea of getting away for a while.

"Let's do it." Zoya said hugging him tightly. Their exuberance was promptly cut off by another wail from their baby girl. "I've got her." Zoya smiled and got up to go to the nursery.

"A vacation." Asad smiled to himself. 

Edited by cclove - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
AWWW they're so flipping adorable as parents! Can't wait for this to be shown in the show (will take a while I know πŸ˜†). 

Continue soon! 
Asyaforever thumbnail
Yep they really need a vacation Zoya has been taking care of the baby soo much and she barely has time for her other baby Asad soo they need a vacationπŸ˜†
Keep it up...i'm waiting for more bedtime storiesπŸ˜‰
Edited by Asyaforever - 10 years ago
bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Absolutely love it! Please continue soon!!!!! :)) Edited by bindasss - 10 years ago
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
that was really good!!!!!!!!!!!!
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*jumps up and down in excitement*

YAY! They're gonna go on a hot vacation together πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aw πŸ˜³ They are so cute with their baby girl, who, by the way, has a beautiful name! Asad is such an adorable daddy I hope we get to see this in the show someday 

Eagerly awaiting Part 2 πŸ˜ƒ
zoas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
this was so cute!!!!  asad is adorable as a father  while zoya well she is zoya the ever present ball of fun , laughter and love!  
which you portrayed beautifully

great piece of work... and thank you for the pm... this chapter reminds me so much of my os:she is my star :P 

would love to read more!!!!! 

plz update soon... cant wait for the vacation 
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww this was lovely! Asad is such an adorable father. Continue soon! Looking forward to the next update. 
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I love you for writing another instalment ! πŸ€— Asad is such a doting husband and an awesome daddy , I hope one day we get so see him like this on the show , it would definitely be a treat to watch. Can't wait for part 2 πŸ˜ƒ
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
another ts started

interesting

waiting for the vacation

you write really well