NEW MultiFandom SS: Crossroads (Prologue)

bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX

Prologue  86736824

Edited by bunnylovessunny - 10 years ago
spuARHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys!!!

We are back with another short story!!!
It was something which was there on our mind from quite long!!!

We had two ideas!! This is the fusion of the two!!
Its a special one for us!!!

This is a Multi Fandom Story!!

So i just request that everybody reads it and enjoys it as much as we enjoyed writing it!!!!!

As we say always ,

Happy Reading!!!!!
Edited by spuARHI - 10 years ago
princesssheena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah the first the comment :) :) 

Ok let me start with i love ur idea a lot it is fabulous and what makes me want to read this is that all my fav characters are a part of one big story. What would be interesting to see is that how they all deal with their lives in their own different way 

Maan  Geet wala Story 

I liked the way Maan has a caring side to the little boy because it shows a soft side to him and it shows business men not only have work but lives too. I would love to see how geet fits in and how the three share warm moments among each other 

Azad Zoya wala story 

I am not much of a QH fan but having said that I would still love to read about them because the story that you have spun on them sounds very cute and interesting 

Arnav Khushi wala story 

OMG i love this story, it is just tooo good i am an arshi fan so i am totally geared for this story, i like the addition of the little 8 year old i would love to see Arnav bond with the child, what fascinates me  about this tale is how Khushi fits  in too their lives and make the changes. Arshi and a little baby what could be more perfect i love it :)

Muah 

Over all i love your Idea and i would love to read more  

Edited by princesssheena - 10 years ago
sanayabarunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Lord! Am I seeing right, Did I just read the names, Arnav Singh Raizada, Maan Singh Khurana and Asad Ahmed Khan in one Story? OMG!! I'm so freaking excited 

This was one hell of a start Nidhi, I simply love the title and the tagline girls and not to forget the banner! This is by far the most exciting think on this forum till date๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You have to update this fast๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by: sanayabarunlove

Good Lord! Am I seeing right, Did I just read the names, Arnav Singh Raizada, Maan Singh Khurana and Asad Ahmed Khan in one Story? OMG!! I'm so freaking excited 

This was one hell of a start Nidhi, I simply love the title and the tagline girls and not to forget the banner! This is by far the most exciting think on this forum till date๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

A BIG thank You and a HUG!! <3

True dude, Spoo and I are friggin excited too! :D :D :D We just hope the reception isn't too dull! :D
This is the first time we're doing a MultiFandom! :D :D :D
spuARHI thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanayabarunlove

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you!!!
ahahahahaaha!! you just read all the names in the story right!!!!!!

KEEPING LOOKING UP FOR MORE!!!

Originally posted by: princesssheena

Ok let me start with i love ur idea a lot it is fabulous and what makes me want to read this is that all my fav characters are a part of one big story. What would be interesting to see is that how they all deal with their lives in their own different way 

Maan  Geet wala Story 

I liked the way Maan has a caring side to the little boy because it shows a soft side to him and it shows business men not only have work but lives too. I would love to see how geet fits in and how the three share warm moments among each other 

Azad Zoya wala story 

I am not much of a QH fan but having said that I would still love to read about them because the story that you have spun on them sounds very cute and interesting 

Arnav Khushi wala story 

OMG i love this story, it is just tooo good i am an arshi fan so i am totally geared for this story, i like the addition of the little 8 year old i would love to see Arnav bond with the child, what fascinates me  about this tale is how Khushi fits  in too their lives and make the changes. Arshi and a little baby what could be more perfect i love it :)

Muah 

Aww thank you!! Muah!! :D
Your comment was a treat to read! <3
We really hope we live upto your expectations :D

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very Interesting concept. Looking forward to reading more
spuARHI thumbnail
Originally posted by: princesssheena

Maan  Geet wala Story 

Azad Zoya wala story 

Arnav Khushi wala story 

Muah 

Sheena !!!!! thanks for the wonderful comments dude!!!

Muah!!!!