Posted: 10 years ago

Heyy Peeps, well...I'm here because I am weird and random and I have something to confess… It's high time I've said it..well I shall now. But before that, can you guess? It is something about the gorgeous, loving, caring, humble one and only *drum roll*

Inspector Niyati Sharma.

Gosh, this girl is absolutely amazing! The way she thrives for what she wants, and just goes for it, requires a lot of courage. She never gives up, nor does she stop. She goes for what she wants and always stands by the truth! Even though she was trapped into a marriage, she fought for it, didn't give up! She is still a dutiful wife and daughter in law and always thinks about her family's need. She is seriously and inspiration to everyone. Being an inspector she has many duties to follow and she does it with a full heart. She manages the house as well as works and at the same time she works very hard to keep the balance between her maternal house and in-laws. This is something not many people do nowadays. Coming from Nagpur, Niyati is simple, full of life and mast. The way she adjusts into her family and takes up all the responsibilities which she was 'trapped' into with no complaints is amazing. She moulds herself to what would be best to keep her family happy but at the same time manages her own personal life. Ooh, and I must say Niyati and Sachin do look quite cute together, you know… I mean even with all the trouble he put her through at least he is trying. Well, what more to say! Niyati is simply amazing! She's got the brains and quite the looks too! I guess daughter in laws should learn from her…how to balance you lives together and keep everything intact. Niyati is truly and inspiration.

Right well...let that all off my chest now… Ciao! 

Credit to Zahara for giving me inspiration as to how to start it off! ;) 
I'll be using this trick loads now girl! 

Lovee youu! <3
🤗

Res
Edited
Brilliantly put.
Edited by -JungleeBilli- - 10 years ago
Kurpa I love the first line 🤣 
Originally posted by Dhoxi

Kurpa I love the first line 🤣