TOI - Roopal is smile of my life : Akhlaque Khan

LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Roopal is the smile of my life : Akhlaque Khan

Akhlaque Khan, who is currently entertaining audiences' in Sunshine Productions Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha season 2 aired onColors speaks about his life, love and career!

Kindly tell us something about yourself?
I was born and brought up in Dhanbad. I spent my first few years in Wasseypur then shifted to a small locality around 40kms from the main town. I did most of my schooling from De Nobili school.

When and how acting came into your life?
Love of cinema is in my genes. My parents love cinema. So, acting came to me right from the childhood. But since I was an introvert, I couldn't do much about it. But when I did my first play in class 9, I realised that I have the talent in me. I got an amazing response from the audience. But I never thought of pursuing it as a career. It was only after I won a talent hunt from kolkata and came to Mumbai that I realised to turn my dreams into reality.

Have you ever faced struggles in your career - if yes please tell us something about it?
Like any other actor I was blessed with my share of struggles. It really made me a stronger person and helped me to get the best out of me.

You are quite a common face when it comes to commercials? How has that medium helped you in your career?
Commercials have helped me in both financial and "exposure" ways. I love shooting for them as it is a different and interesting medium.

You have done an ad with Karan Johar - any particular incident you want to share?
Shooting with Karan Johar was a good experience. Apart from being a great director, he is a very natural actor. Punit Malhotra was directing the ad but Karan would listen attentively to his student and follow his instructions.

How will you define Roopal Tyagi, the lady love of your life?
Roopal is the smile of my life. Her beautiful smile is enough for me to let go off any stress. She is a very loving and a caring person.

Do you watch her show? Do you both exchange tips and consult about your work?
Yes, I try and watch her show as much as possible. We don't give each other any acting tips but we do give feedbacks and we also discuss our work at times.

Does it get difficult sometimes, considering you both are from show biz industry? Has it worked as a boon or bane in your case?
The advantage is that we understand our work culture very well. So we are sensitive to each other's problems. The only disadvantage is that our hectic schedules makes it difficult to take out time for each other.

How has been the experience in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha?
The experience is very good. I am lucky to be working with a very talented set of actors and creative team. The fact that all of the actors bond so well, makes the work atmosphere fun.

You have done films too. How did you get the roles. which films you did? Why you didn't do more films?
I did a movie called " Question Mark". I got it through an audition. It fetched me an international award for best actor. I am still polishing my skills and look forward to work in lot of movies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lavleena : thanx for sharing.πŸ˜ƒ
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For Sharing πŸ˜Š
Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wish him all the the success..!!
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs akhlaque is talented for sure😊 and ya looks like nbt's actors  bond very well wid each other since every members of the team talk abt their bonding in almost all interviews πŸ‘
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Nice article... Tfs dear. πŸ˜Š
blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice Interview..TFS Dear 😊
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs πŸ˜ƒ
Thats new for me..i did not know he was from Dhanbad and studied in De Nobili...πŸ˜ƒ
Keep doing well Akhlaque πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by passionalive - 10 years ago
bawriforkunal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dhanbad and Wasseypur..!! πŸ˜² 
After the movie GOW.. thoda khatarnak naam lgte hn ye!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Btw Tfs Lavleena! πŸ˜Š
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
T4S ...nice interview no doubt he  is also a very good actor .