ASHISH SHARMA: future superstar of bollywood

kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome Guys! :D

hello all ashish sharma fans😃
i made this thread to discuss our hero's upcoming movie😊

IKKIS TOPON KI SALAAM

as u all know that ashish is soon to be seen on bigscreen playing lead SO I DICIDED TO OPEN A THREAD 4 IT .😊
 HERE WE LL BE DISCUSSIng ALL ABOUT HIS MOVIE LYK HIS IST DAY SHOOT ...WE LL BE SHARING HIS OFFSCREEN PICS FROM D SHOOT ND MANY MORE

SO TO START WITH IT  FIRST HAV A LOOK ON HIS JOURNEY FROM SMALL TO SILVERSCREEN...:)
  HE STARTED HIS CAREER AT D AGE OF 23 BY PLAYING A CAMEO IN HERO ON HUNGAMA CHANNEL...SORRY I DONT HAV PIC OF IT...THEN CAME HIS MOVIE LOVE SEX AUR DHOKHA...ONE MORE MOVIE HE SINGHED ZINDAGI TERE NAAM AND SHOOTED AS WELL BT UNFORTUNATELY IT DIDNT RELEASE...HIS ONE MORE MOVIE ALLA UDAL ASLO DIDNT FACE SCREEN...ONE WHICH CAME JST AFTER HIS POPULAR SHOW CHANDRAGUPTA MAURYA THAT IS CHUTKY BAJA KE HAS RELEASED BT HIS ROLE WAS JST A GUEST APPEARANCE...AND THERE R MANY MORE

BT THIS TIME IS SOMEHING VERY DIFFERENT AS THIS TIME HE IS GONG TO ESSAY LEAD ROLE👏 HERE IS D ARTICLE WHISH CLEARIFY IT:-

Ravindra Gautam to direct Nautanki Telefilms' big screen venture

As reported earlier, Nautanki Telefilms, production house of Saurabh Tewari, will soon be graduating from small screen to big screen. Their first big screen venture is on the planning stages, with the casting process taking place in full swing.

News has it that, actors Aditi Sharma and Ashish Sharma, is on the verge of being finalized for the movie. The direction of the movie will be helmed by the showman of the small screen soaps, Ravindra Gautam, whose contribution to the television screen has been immense.

The movie titled, "Ikkis Topon Ki Salaami" will be a socio-drama, woven in comedy format. After streamlining the above movie, Nautanki Telefilms, has plans for producing two more movies. As per the sources, tha charge of directing all these movies has been handed over to Ravindra Gautam. The first movie is scheduled to go on the floors by April 2013

so guys and gals all r free to comment here 😃
and whatever information or pic u want to share regarding his film u all r free here to share with all of us...:))))
so what r u waiting for start commenting and share ur views
all r free to comment here😊
Edited by kiran_89 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Who is this guy? 😕 
kiran_89 thumbnail
he is a popular tv actor popularly known as chandragupta maurya and recently was seen playing ranveer on zee tv's rab se sona ishq
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I had a classmate by this name Aashish Sharma. Was shocked to think he might be the future superstar.😆

Isn't this the one who acted as Chandragupt Maurya?
kiran_89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

I had a classmate by this name Aashish Sharma. Was shocked to think he might be the future superstar.😆

Isn't this the one who acted as Chandragupt Maurya?

yes u r ryt dear😊 he is d same person
i dont think he can make big in bolly. looks good on tv though
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superstar?

ok..

He did like a minute role in LSD.
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He overracts Imo. Never really liked this guy
kiran_89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anastasia211092

He overracts Imo. Never really liked this guy

i dont think so...infact he had prooved himself on tv by playing cgm beautifully👏 nd if u dont like him plss dont comment
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I see the future superstar in him⭐️