Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 - Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DeadDevil

haha..seriously??

in drama they hv given him more screenspace than zeeshan..πŸ˜†

Yes. I hope we will get to see more of Zeeshan and Rumi now. I am liking this protective streak of Zeeshan towards Rumi.
yaar mujhey lag raha hai Hassan zuroor kuch aisa waisa karay ga and I wish kai Zeeshan catches him aur aisi dhunai karay Hassan ki kai bas maza aajaye! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 10 years ago
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sania-

Hassan 🀬  😑

True.. Umera nai jee bhar kai koi buhat hi "apni marzi ka fill in the blank (censor wala word)" role banaya hai Hassan ka πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Romaisa's character was not at all like this in the novel either umera rewrote it (which is weird for me why would she ruin her own character πŸ€”) or its totally directors fault ( which I believe it is).

Romaisa was never dumb, ya she wasn't brave, she was immature, never stood up for herself but she was not dumb or blank all the tym. sanam j could have done more or less the same acting like she did in dil e muztar, as silla was also a bechari bt she was shown as a person who doesn't understand anything at all. Original Romaisa just couldn't change everthing that was happening around other than that she was just like any other normal girl.

Ps. That fish ad ball scene are definitely not in the novel πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing more information about the original novel. :) 

Like Star and I were discussing earlier, Rumaisa's character is very different from Umera's usual characters. I don't mind that she is trying something new with an immature and naive protagonist, but I think there's a fine line between being simple and being dumb. And I'm glad the fish and the stupid magic 8 ball scenes weren't in the original novel -  those scenes seemed a little forced and unlike Umera Ahmed's typical styles. 

Agreed about Dil-E-Muztar - I only watched the beginning. Her character was so irritating on that show as well. And I also could not stand the male lead - whatshisface. 
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I love Zeeshan! No wonder Nabeel and Zeeshan got along so well..they were the only sane people in that household. πŸ˜† Everyone else is obnoxious. 

I'm just not too sure how Zeeshan and Romaisa will end up uniting here..their marriage would not be justified at all with Rabia and Zeeshan still being married. I hope Zeeshan doesn't give in just like that..that would not be fair to Rabia, who has been really nice to Romaisa. 

I'm really liking Zeeshan's character on the show as well. I can't decide if it's because it's actually well developed character or because every other character is so freakin' irritating that he appears to be much more likable. πŸ˜†

I see more chemistry between Rumaisa and Zeeshan already than I did with Rumaisa and Nabeel. πŸ˜† According to what we've seen this far, I don't think Zeeshan will give in easily. In the promo, they show him mocking even the elite and supposedly more educated society in Pakistan for engaging in such cruel and distasteful behavior of a marriage/nikah being nothing more than a signature on a piece of paper. My guess is that Hasan's motives and Rumi's Khala's motives will somehow convince Zeeshan in the end. 

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

and why did she write the dialogue saying for Christ's sake?!

It was  not in the novel, i wonder umera wrote it or the director or actor added it by themselves...
Popo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Thanks for sharing more information about the original novel. :) 

Like Star and I were discussing earlier, Rumaisa's character is very different from Umera's usual characters. I don't mind that she is trying something new with an immature and naive protagonist, but I think there's a fine line between being simple and being dumb. And I'm glad the fish and the stupid magic 8 ball scenes weren't in the original novel -  those scenes seemed a little forced and unlike Umera Ahmed's typical styles. 

Agreed about Dil-E-Muztar - I only watched the beginning. Her character was so irritating on that show as well. And I also could not stand the male lead - whatshisface. 

My pleasure πŸ˜Š
yup rumaisa was definitely not dumb and the novel was better but till now the only change i like in the story is the little change in zeeshan's character as he was not this authoritative and supportive towards rumaisa,  i liked that part.

I found sanam jung better in Dil-E-Muztar, she was not literallly dumb in that serial, she was bechari but she was not blank.
Popo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Yes. I hope we will get to see more of Zeeshan and Rumi now. I am liking this protective streak of Zeeshan towards Rumi.
yaar mujhey lag raha hai Hassan zuroor kuch aisa waisa karay ga and I wish kai Zeeshan catches him aur aisi dhunai karay Hassan ki kai bas maza aajaye! πŸ˜ƒ

I wish aisa ho jaye toh mazaa ajayee πŸ˜†
roseybubbles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For who ever has.read.the novel, can they tell.me what.reason does Zeeshan accept on marrying Romaisa?
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: roseybubbles

For who ever has.read.the novel, can they tell.me what.reason does Zeeshan accept on marrying Romaisa?

I think because of Maham.
roseybubbles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wait who ita Mahum? Do you mean Hamna?