Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai
(Adaptation of Yeh Jo Subah Ka Aik Sitara Hai)
Director: Sakina Sammo
Producer: Momina Duraid
Cast:
Meekal Zulfiqar as Nabeel
Adeel Husain as Zeeshan
Sanam Jung as Romaisa
Other cast includes:
Ali Tahir
Hina Tareen
Mansha Pasha
Meera Sethi
Farah Shah
Rashid Farooqui

Edited by OnlyHope - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
So let's discuss, appreciate, predict, etc..all in here! :D
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like the cast! Adeel Hussain will be the younger brother, right? With Momina Duraid producing it, at least the Production qualities are going to be good. Looking forward to this. Edited by simplytoxic - 10 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ Yep, Adeel will be the younger bro..and seeind Momina Duraid's name had me excited too, of course along with UA's writing :) Edited by OnlyHope - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Adeel and Mikaal in Umera's show? Ahhh!

Not too sure about Sanam Jung though yet...especially in such a project. Wasn't Maya Ali a part of this originally or supposed to be at least?
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Why can't they make Mansha the leading lady for a change. I'm so excited to see Adeel working with Umera's script again..I can't help but think of Daam and how great that worked out for him. 

Btw Fariha have you read the novel? Or anyone else perhaps? Would love to know what the story is about
OnlyHope thumbnail
Star, yep I have! 😆
And yeah, I do see the pattern with UA's shows and Mansha (SeZ, then ZGH), but I think it's about time the girl gets a lead role..she's outstanding!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Why can't they make Mansha the leading lady for a change. I'm so excited to see Adeel working with Umera's script again..I can't help but think of Daam and how great that worked out for him. 

Btw Fariha have you read the novel? Or anyone else perhaps? Would love to know what the story is about

I agree, Mansha deserves to be cast as a lead, and same with Maheen Rizvi. These two are much better than some of the girls being cast in lead roles.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Star, yep I have! 😆
And yeah, I do see the pattern with UA's shows and Mansha (SeZ, then ZGH), but I think it's about time the girl gets a lead role..she's outstanding!

can you pm me the story? or perhaps write it here for anyone else who's interested too as a spoiler? 

Do you think the cast is apt though? 
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I agree, Mansha deserves to be cast as a lead, and same with Maheen Rizvi. These two are much better than some of the girls being cast in lead roles.

I know! Meheen is such a good actress too. Both of these girls are pretty as well..there are so many underrated actresses and actors in Pakistan.