MiSung Musings -2 (Invites Only)

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

and                                                                                                                              

to  
                                                           gip 

Rules of the gip😳😳
Please follow the IF COC along with the Chat Club Rules.
The other rule is Enjoy when you are here.
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Misek- thumbnail

As the name suggest this is Nikammi Twins adda. Lol basically you won't find any intense and insightful talks going here. This was the place and name we literally came up with when we both had nothing much to do after our exams apart from praising our own fave K-actors and dramas.

So mostly You will find us going GAGA over our Faves and this time the HOT SEAT is grabbed by non other than KYUNG HO OPPA for his extra Sexy role as PAKSA ADIL aka SHIN HYUN in CRUEL CITY. So mainly in this thread we will be non-stop admiring and fangirling KH oppa. Furthermore you might find our Fave actors and dramas talks now and then. And this thread will contain initial talks about Godess of Fire, Empire of Gold and Good Doctor too. 

Without further delay Presenting our HOT GUEST 

So I m the Guest of Honour Huh πŸ˜Ž

Edited by _Simmy_ - 10 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
⭐️Twins Introduction Column⭐️😳😳

Do you want to know information about any new dramas, their cast and stuffs. Then You've got the right person. She is mini- encyclopedia (M.E.) of the hot gossips and latest happenings of the K- World. Claims to be a die- hard of Joo Won and Lee Min Ki but I bet she is more towards Joo WonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So Introducing our very own JW and LMK GIRL and our M.E. Dongseng -chesung- (Archiee) πŸ‘πŸ‘

You certainly would not be in any profitable transaction if you come to me for newbies in K- World. But if it involves LEGENDS and SENIORS then I might be able to help you. Would like to term myself as Won Bin Shipper as that Han Tae Suk Image has not faded from my heart yet and also Lee Sang Yoon holds special place too as it was him I first watched (of course after the glimpse of WBπŸ˜†) after my 14 months break from the K-world. Hahaha How Can I miss My RiRi so he is also my ultimate biasπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Finally (Ok it fels odd to introduce myself) Introducing myself the Unni -Misek-πŸ˜› πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  

I really dont knw where to start the reason i got into k-dramas was the drama called secret garden at tht time i didnt really have a fav actor.. the only one i actually liked was a taiwanese actor Mike He (my first love hehe)...anyway it all started back in my 12th grade year of high school (2009) i noticed mike's drama why why love from there on i got into k-dramas startin with secret garden n now im a die hard fan of lee min ho..😳 on the side i love joo won n lee min ki...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ however i have long list of boyfriends but my one n only hubby is lee min ho lol...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ - Pari  (Angel.Heaven)
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
_chesung_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ometedo for the new thread πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Nikammi Twins - 1 

Edited by arch00 - 10 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Chuka Hanmida Archie πŸ₯³πŸ€—

I am excited nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†