Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Liks,Me Love the gangster.πŸ€ͺAnd me love ure post.

gennyM thumbnail
Deva devaπŸ₯³
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nlm4

Mumbai Ka Sultan,ne commitment karli ki woh apne maa ko apni khoyi huwi jagah dillaakar hi rahega,toh woh ab Madhu ki kya khud ka bhi nahin sunega.

Gangster knows what he wants and will only relent after the mission is accomplished.

Everyone has an upteen number of questions regarding the legality of marriage and property rights and whether Sultan is really the son of MK,but i only have one answer-Anhonee ko honi Karde Honi ko Anhone,Ek jagah jab jama ho teeno,ST,GH and RS.😎,So kindly Redirect all the doubts to the The three Musketeers.And leave our Sultan to do the job he has been asked to do ,and right now his job description is RK Mansion Kabzakarna and make his mom the Legal HeirπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸ‘
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Gator instead hows about you request that someone makes giffs for you...seeing as we like having you around!!!πŸ˜†

Sultan one liners are awesome!!

Zaroor, Rajla ki spine post pe chahiye tha, ek chamiya bhid padi thi mujhseπŸ˜†. I think she ran away now so its coolπŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gator

Each day Sultan gives us one liners which are KAFI for usπŸ˜†. Im loving this takkarπŸ˜‰. And mujhe gif banana koi sikhao pls ek heroine rajla ki post gandi kar rahi haiπŸ˜†

Arre we have gone through (survived) extreme torture.. We used to be given just a "jhalak" of sultan.. Him driving someplace... Him hugging Aryan.. or He wasn't shown for days together.. It was like staying in a concentration camp.. AND now we have been liberated! He's everywhere in the show these days and I couldn't have asked for more!πŸ˜‰

And hello teach u to make gifs? hehehehe Heck no.. You'll be banned  from IF for making those GIFS.. I already know what u are planning to make! (waise I don't know how to make GIFS.. πŸ˜† SORRY JAAN πŸ˜†)
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Interesting no? How one bhai deals and lives almost exclusively in the make believe world...thinks only in term of acting, performance and dialogue whearas the other one is very much centred in reality and grounded in it...no matter how bitter or painful it is. The number of times sultan has said...taqleef hoti hai...mera naam ke saath mere baap ka naam joodh ne se...but he has done it. Not for himself but for his mother. All he wants is the recognition that rightfully belongs to his mother

And Sultan himself has pointed this out twice. Once back during when he intercepted them on the road after RK had kidnapped Madhu, and also again during the Pooja.  That the life isn't as it is in RK's films. 

RK automatically believes Sultan is doing everything RK would've done.  LOL.  Except he thinks that Sultan is making up the story about his father.  LOL. The irony when RK kept going on that Sultan is using this story to gain sympathy from Madhu so she will fall for him. Hahahahaah.  O, the irony.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Zorica.  Gonna use this for my Main Post.  You are awesome!  Thank you.
gennyM thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Chikni,i dread those days,where we used to tarso for a jhalak os sultan and we used to get him on tuesdays ,thursdays and satdays.Concentration camp indeed with meagre rationing of Sultan.I just am so grateful for these Sultanicious episodesπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰We couldnt have asked for more.😊

gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Arre we have gone through (survived) extreme torture.. We used to be given just a "jhalak" of sultan.. Him driving someplace... Him hugging Aryan.. or He wasn't shown for days together.. It was like staying in a concentration camp.. AND now we have been liberated! He's everywhere in the show these days and I couldn't have asked for more!πŸ˜‰

And hello teach u to make gifs? hehehehe Heck no.. You'll be banned  from IF for making those GIFS.. I already know what u are planning to make! (waise I don't know how to make GIFS.. πŸ˜† SORRY JAAN πŸ˜†)

JAAN kaise bola...grrr 😑 Mai LAWYER se consult karungi...if u can use words like JAAN, Sweetheart etcπŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gator

JAAN kaise bola...grrr 😑 Mai LAWYER se consult karungi...if u can use words like JAAN, Sweetheart etcπŸ˜†

Sultan- " Jaaa bulaa le.. police ko.. media ko.. vakeel ko.." πŸ˜†