Mumbai ka... Mumbai ka SULTAN!!!

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How I love that Mumbai ka Sultan is back!  He's shown that he is the Don and ruler of Mumbai. He entered the show as a force to be reckoned with, and now he's once again towering and overpowering everyone--as a true DON.  πŸ₯³

We've been told he is Mumbai ka Sultan. We've been shown little things here and there that Sultan is indeed a name and person to be feared and adhered to (for instance, the way he told the guard, Mera naam Sultan--it's implied that they realized who he was then).  

But now, now finally we see our beloved gangster as the powerful man Sultan is.  It started with the way he entered the pooja for MK.  Yes, Sultan is a gangster.  My beloved gangster! I'm so glad he made such a dhamka entry and gave even more fitting answers--pouring water over the fire, smashing the photo, and oh, how can I forget, reminding RK that if he were after revenge RK would be dead.

Then came Tuesday. Wah, Wah.  Sultan was finally and truly shown as Mumbai ka Sultan. He enters the house, smashes the coconuts.  RK's servants come nearer to Sultan so Sultan can continue to grab and smash the coconuts.  Rk and family can only stand and watch. 

Then starts RK's bak, bak, bak, bak.  The Superstar who just talks and talks and never listens, as Sultan himself rightly pointed out to Madhu the day earlier.  But this time, for each Baak, Baak, came fitting and roaring replies from Sultan.  This time, Sultan neither allowed much talk from RK, nor did he back off in anyway whatsoever as he had done all other times.  The Superstar is too used to getting his way, when not by manipulation, then through his starry tantrums, or by acting like a petulant child.  He mistook Sultan's previous restraint towards him as his own strength, but after RK's stunt the previous night Sultan has little reason for restraint.  It was RK who had to heed Sultan this time--in RK's own house, in front of his family.

And the best part wasn't that Sultan got out of jail in less than a day.  Ain't no big deal.

The best part was when Sultan dared him to call the police and the media.  

Superstars are nothing against a Sultan.  That's the truth.  Proud and happy that my Gangster has finally shown how powerful he is.  It may be a bitter truth to swallow, but RK and others should just

Please also refer to Rajla's post I am sorry unlike others, I HAVE A SPINE
for a great take on how AWESOME our Gangster is. πŸ˜Ž
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sultan! Mumbai ka Sultan!!  πŸ‘ He put up with so much cr*p in the past...most of it for madhu's sake. Out of friendship and because he felt beholden to her for saving his life. But ab baat hai uski maa ki. So no nope!! Not putting up with any bakk bak bakwas from shupersharrr rk!!

The Bhai's bhai is getting mooh tod jawab's and bittu better call an osteopath coz that superstar neck is going to need some serious treatment by the looks of it!!πŸ˜†

Good Post!!!πŸ˜ƒ
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Sultan! Mumbai ka Sultan!!  πŸ‘ He put up with so much cr*p in the past...most of it for madhu's sake. Out of friendship and because he felt beholden to her for saving his life. But ab baat hai uski maa ki. So no nope!! Not putting up with any bakk bak bakwas from shupersharrr rk!!

The Bhai's bhai is getting mooh tod jawab's and bittu better call an osteopath coz that superstar neck is going to need some serious treatment by the looks of it!!πŸ˜†

Good Post!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Sultan has indeed put with a lot of crap and kept his cool, and yes, mostly for Madhu's sake.  It's not as though we never saw aspects of his domineering powerful self even then.  At the Bollywood Theme Party, he kept quiet but when he had enough of RK's insults to Madhu, he roared.  And damn it was powerful, everyone knew. Except RK, who's so blind and full of himself.

Sultan has held back till now. But now, no more.

A superstar is no match for a Sultan!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

BRILLIANT!πŸ˜†

Glad SULTAN fans recognize the truth which the makers are trying to focus on RIGHT NOW!πŸ˜›
Past and future ko bhool jao.. Aaaj dekho.. Abhi dekho..
New Montage and this prominent role.. I am loving it!
Koi KUCH bhi bole'... bakk bakk kare.. Naa Sultan ko farakk padegaa.. AUR Naa humein..

Endless complaints/ negative feedbacks have always been ignored and they will be tossed out in the future too!
CVs are doing an excellent job!

AWESOME POST in this AWESOME MAUSAMMM Liks! U rock! πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ
Panthera thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Sultan has indeed put with a lot of crap and kept his cool, and yes, mostly for Madhu's sake.  It's not as though we never saw aspects of his domineering powerful self even then.  At the Bollywood Theme Party, he kept quiet but when he had enough of RK's insults to Madhu, he roared.  And damn it was powerful, everyone knew. Except RK, who's so blind and full of himself.

Sultan has held back till now. But now, no more.

A superstar is no match for a Sultan!

Interesting no? How one bhai deals and lives almost exclusively in the make believe world...thinks only in term of acting, performance and dialogue whearas the other one is very much centred in reality and grounded in it...no matter how bitter or painful it is. The number of times sultan has said...taqleef hoti hai...mera naam ke saath mere baap ka naam joodh ne se...but he has done it. Not for himself but for his mother. All he wants is the recognition that rightfully belongs to his mother
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Each day Sultan gives us one liners which are KAFI for usπŸ˜†. Im loving this takkarπŸ˜‰. And mujhe gif banana koi sikhao pls ek heroine rajla ki post gandi kar rahi haiπŸ˜†
shreya.26biswas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just luv ur post...yes our sultan is back
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: gator

Each day Sultan gives us one liners which are KAFI for usπŸ˜†. Im loving this takkarπŸ˜‰. And mujhe gif banana koi sikhao pls ek heroine rajla ki post gandi kar rahi haiπŸ˜†

Gator, you mentioned yesterday that you were smiling like a schoolgirl. Me too. I was clapping, smiling and cheering our Gangster on.  

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Panthera thumbnail

Originally posted by: gator

Gator instead hows about you request that someone makes giffs for you...seeing as we like having you around!!!πŸ˜†

Sultan one liners are awesome!!

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Mumbai Ka Sultan,ne commitment karli ki woh apne maa ko apni khoyi huwi jagah dillaakar hi rahega,toh woh ab Madhu ki kya khud ka bhi nahin sunega.
Gangster knows what he wants and will only relent after the mission is accomplished.

Everyone has an upteen number of questions regarding the legality of marriage and property rights and whether Sultan is really the son of MK,but i only have one answer-Anhonee ko honi Karde Honi ko Anhone,Ek jagah jab jama ho teeno,ST,GH and RS.😎,So kindly Redirect all the doubts to the The three Musketeers.And leave our Sultan to do the job he has been asked to do ,and right now his job description is RK Mansion Kabzakarna and make his mom the Legal HeirπŸ‘πŸΌ