Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Marium-

Totally loved it. Though i read it in hurry, sorry. 

I loved the entire concept, it was a good post confession scene for me! Gosh, why can't CV show such scenes in D3!? The concept was beautiful and simple, and it was simple that was the beauty in it. :)

The sweet yet Siren Sharon was aww and the way she shouted on Swayam when the cycle's tire was punctured was the best part for me, yes including that small sweet peck on lips. Swayam is a darling, a real amazing boyfriend in this OS! No other words then saying how much i loved this OS! 

I liked the ending, how you wrote it with a small kiss an hug. Lovely OS! 

PS: Do write more! You write amazing.

-Marium

You don hav to be sorry Marium. Thanks for reading it even if its in a hurry n leaving out a comment. This means a lot :)
I'm glad u liked it :)
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
ja nahi karti unres... mai tujhe senior citizen bulaaun???

chal chhod unres nahi kar rahi hoon yahi pe batati hoon...

I loved Sharon waiting for swayam... fir uska bicycle ride ka plan bana.. par jab tune bicycle puncture karayi na... to mere dimaag me aaya ki humari nami ko cvs ne kaat liya and I felt like killing you..
but tu to swaronian hai.. you kept &something better in store.. loved the walk and sharon speaking her heart out is necessary I feel.. in show too.. you made it here.. aur fir
mangal mangal
mangal mangal
mangal mangal
ho...
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow di , this is the first time I'm reading something written by you and it was seriously beautiful. I loved it to the core. A relief from the non-existent SwaRon we see in the show🀒 Thank you for PM-ing me😊

They were lost into each other while all their love and emotions were being poured out in their first kiss. Yes! This was the special kiss.. Their first kiss.. His fingers were buried deeply in her hair and her hands were moving around his neck. The kiss lasted for a while and they looked into each others eyes. They had tears of joy. Their foreheads touched each others and the couple were smiling.
They were entering a new phase and this was the perfect beginning for a perfect life! :)

^^ I loved this bit the most😳 Actually the entire paragraph was but I loved the last 2-3 lines of the para the most
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa_SwaRon

Namu guru ji πŸ€—
Yeh Kya likh daala 😊 😊
Humne jo demands rakhi thi for d os yeh toh usse bahot bahot upar ka nikla 😳
Thank u thank u so so so much for writing dis for us 😳
Its just bang on πŸ‘ u know Wat dis is somethin i always wanted to see between swaron after der confession.. Sharon sharing every bit of her feelings with swayam n how he consoles her n comforts her n u actually wrote it exactly as i wanted to see 😳
I simply loved d way u penned down d conversation between them while walking i loved it d way she shared d way he hugged her just to make her feel comfortable n loved πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I also loved d siren sharon part suddenly hyper ho gayi dats actually sharon n d way swayam calmed her i din think he would do dat but i loved it πŸ‘ πŸ‘
N for d ending no words d kisses one by one is our dream jo i doubt kabhi pura hoga to see it on screen 😳

Loved ur os πŸ‘ was waiting for it from dat day n dekh am so late in reading it. .
Am cursing myself for reading it so late...
It was beautifully lovely n more over it was actually Wat every swaron fan wants to see on screen 😳
I wish ke v could see same on screen dat ll be best day for all swaronians 😳 😳
Great job guru ji πŸ‘ am so so happy to read dis it was awesome πŸ‘
U made my day mornin mornin yeh pada hai toh day is gonna be super rocking 😳 😳

Ps: hmmm yeh padke lalach bad gaya hai pls write one more os on swaron first date or maybe der first cycle ride as a couple totally different pls its my request 😳 😳

Haila itna lamba n beautiful comment?! I'm touched meri shishya! 😳
I'm glad maine tum sab ke demands ko pura kiya πŸ˜†
Even I want something of this sort on SwaRon post confession in D3. But I hope something better than dis pops up and all SwaRonians will be in a state of eeping!
First date aur bicycle ride hun? Will definitely try my luck on that lekin not so soon πŸ˜†
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: venusrockz

i have always wanted sharon to tell swayam abt wat she felt during past incidents lyk secret admirer, shivams party...i really loved how u wrote tat part...it ws simple bt true from heart...i really vsh if a swaron scene ws ter lyk dis...πŸ˜›

Thank you for liking it :)

Originally posted by: cscs

nami its beautiful😊..loved it...dis is d swaron v all want to c aftr getting into relationship..dey sharing dere feelings..n splly sharon..she told hw she always felt whn he was around..hw he affected her..n abt dere 1st dance.. n most imp she cleared out shivam fiasco..oh gosh i really want it to happen in d3... n lastly dere 1st spl kiss😳..mesmerizing...very nicely written nami..love uπŸ€— bt nxt tym pls include cycle ride also...😊

Love you too Charu πŸ€—
Next time I will include the bicycle ride also.. Ab toh likhna hi padega.. Its coming from almost everyone πŸ˜†
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .vruShan_rocks.

bhabhi jiπŸ€—

kya OS likha haiπŸ‘
awsome OS

i loved it.
it was perfect.⭐️

kash yeh d3 me bhi ho humare swaron ke sath😳

keep writing more and thanks for the pmπŸ€—

Nanand ji πŸ˜† Thank you for liking it :)

[QUOTE=8085548022] awesome os
loved it especially Sharon's confessing part
I just wish ki aisa kuch d3 mein bhi ho
a beautiful swaron os
thnks for writing 😊😊😊keep writing
[/QUOTE

Thank you and yes I will keep writing :)

[QUOTE=sanjana_D3]Beautiful OS 
Its amazing !
Wish we could see this in D3 :)
My favourite part was their conversation while they were walking. πŸ˜Š

Thank you Sanjana :) I'm happy u liked it..

[QUOTE=Vishaka45]guess what di... I hav read ur os during lec πŸ₯³

and i totally went in dreamy mode πŸ˜†

di i was smiling like an idiot...while reading it..
Beautifully writtern i luv it...i really want cv shows such type of sequence...

Cycle puncher waala moment it was epic...love the beautiful feeling they shared together...i realy want to see such moment in d3

luv u nami di...u are awesom writter...and write up karte samay aapka shehetan dimag so gaya tha kya...lolz..

Di i want u to write more plz apne shiqsh ki demand puri karo...apko gurudhakshina avshq milege..
Plz di write more..

Tu ne isse lecture ke beech mein pada 😲🀣
Vish tu bhi na πŸ˜†
Tujhe isme besharmi nahi dikhi? 😲
Gurudakshina toh main lekar hi rahoongi
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shan16

nami2811

Wow nyc OS... longing ..their desperation to meet..pain to stay away ...their intense love ...very welll wriiten...the way they were missing each one while rehersing..

small peck to shut off the siren...lolzz hehehe

fav lines

They stopped walking and Swayam took her to a nearby bench. Holding each others hand they sat on the bench. She was holding his hand with both of hers and placed her head on his shoulder.
"You don't have to dig into the past Sharon. The present is you love me and I love you" said Swayam caressing her.

cupped her face in his hands and said "You are perfect for me. Both of us are perfect for each other. Please stop blaming yourself. If you think you have done mistakes then even I have done mistakes. Past is the one which has to be remembered for the good times. The present is we are together. Happily together and that is all that matters. I have always loved you and I'm proud to be your lover boy"

She chuckled and hugged him tight resting her head on his chest. She could feel his heartbeats and wished to remain in his arms forever. He hugged her back and both of them closed their eyes. They felt so safe to be in each others arms. The longing, the passion and the intensity was equally visible in both of them. Swayam, who waited for more than a year to get his love and Sharon, who was bowled out by true love have now officially become SwaRon, a couple.

nami u r really good writer...m buddying u ...plz send pm of ur wrk...

thnks deep for sharing this link ...

Thank you so much! 😳
I accepted ur buddy request but I usually don send out PMs I know dats bad but I will definitely try and make it a habit to send out PMs. I started it on a minute scale though πŸ˜†
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetydiyafrien

perfect and fabulous ... loved everything in it...
the chapter was awesome and loved it...

Thank you so much :)

Thank you :)

Originally posted by: sanstina

Amazing Os πŸ˜Š

Swaron missing each other in rehearsals
Loved the way Sharon spoke her thoughts to him n he understood 

Than you Sanskriti :) I'm glad u found it amazing :)

Thank you! :)

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

ja nahi karti unres... mai tujhe senior citizen bulaaun???

chal chhod unres nahi kar rahi hoon yahi pe batati hoon...

I loved Sharon waiting for swayam... fir uska bicycle ride ka plan bana.. par jab tune bicycle puncture karayi na... to mere dimaag me aaya ki humari nami ko cvs ne kaat liya and I felt like killing you..
but tu to swaronian hai.. you kept &something better in store.. loved the walk and sharon speaking her heart out is necessary I feel.. in show too.. you made it here.. aur fir
mangal mangal
mangal mangal
mangal mangal
ho...

Mangal mangal 🀣
Sakshi tu bhi na πŸ˜†
Aur mere dimaag mein CVs nahi hote remember ur behna is Palki not me πŸ˜†
Thank you for liking it :)
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neeti96

Wow di , this is the first time I'm reading something written by you and it was seriously beautiful. I loved it to the core. A relief from the non-existent SwaRon we see in the show🀒 Thank you for PM-ing me😊

They were lost into each other while all their love and emotions were being poured out in their first kiss. Yes! This was the special kiss.. Their first kiss.. His fingers were buried deeply in her hair and her hands were moving around his neck. The kiss lasted for a while and they looked into each others eyes. They had tears of joy. Their foreheads touched each others and the couple were smiling.
They were entering a new phase and this was the perfect beginning for a perfect life! :)

^^ I loved this bit the most😳 Actually the entire paragraph was but I loved the last 2-3 lines of the para the most

You haven't read my previous works?😲
Its okay that you've read it now πŸ˜† I'm happy :)
Thank you Neeti for liking it :)