nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

"Huh! When will the daily schedule end!?" she huffed. "Its almost 4 hours 35 min and around 15 seconds that I've been away from Swayam! Gosh! These classes and the "only girls" rehearsals! I so wish there was an only couple dance where Swayam and I would be performing as a together.." The very thought of this made her blush and a wide smile was plastered on her face.
"Neha! What are you doing?" shouted an irritated Simmi which brought back Sharon to reality. She realized all that would just be a dream and she had to face the reality. And the reality was she had to practice with the girls and not with Swayam. Disappointed, she joined the girls in the rehearsals.

"Is she thinking about me? Is she missing me? I can't believe that she loves me! Now I can't stay away from her for so long. It's been 4 hours 35 min 16 seconds and 56 milliseconds already. Gosh! I just want her by my side right NOW!" pouted Swayam. He was stuck up with an "only boys" rehearsals and he hated the fact that Sharon was away from him. He just wished the time would pass away soon and he could meet his love.

The rehearsals were done and both Swayam and Sharon heaved a sigh of relief. They immediately packed their things, freshened up, checked the time and ran outside. Sharon reached the parking and was relieved to find Swayam's cycle still parked there. Her eyes were searching for him when she suddenly felt a slight breeze from behind. Her heart started racing and she knew he was there. She blushed and bent her head slightly not turning the other side.

He saw her waiting for him. He felt so happy. Never did he imagine that Sharon Rai Prakash would be waiting for him! He walked with a smile on his face and stood in front of her. She looked up at him smiling and blushing. "Sorry for making you wait" he said softly in his husky voice. "No its okay. I just finished my rehearsals and was about to leave." There was silence for a few seconds "But I thought I'll meet you before I leave". Swayam smiled and asked "So how was your day?" Sharon thought to herself Hell! It was hell without you! but she managed to say "Ya good and yours?" "Not at all good without you around. I missed you" he said cutely and was about to hug her when Sharon playfully pushed him saying "We are in the parking lot!" She saw him pout and couldn't help but smile looking at his cute expressions.
"Acha! Tell me how are you going home? By car?" he asked
"Yeah but I wouldn't mind if I get a lift" she smirked
"Really?!" asked an excited Swayam
"Hmm" she nodded
"Okay just give me a min!" he said and ran towards his cycle.
In the meanwhile Sharon called her driver and asked him to leave.
"Swayam! What are you doing?" she went near him. He was doing something with the cycle tyre.
"I'm so sorry Sharon. The tyre is punctured!" he said sadly.
"Swayam!! How could you? I mean you knew I would be coming and still you come without preparation?! I even asked my driver to leave! Now how will I go home? Do have any idea what you've done?" she started shouting and ignore Swayam's efforts to calm her down.
"You're just.." and her eyes widened. She felt his lips on hers for a second. He pecked her for a second to calm her down and retreated.
"I'm sorry you were in your siren mode and I had to do this." he said and held her palms in his. "You want to spend time with me and so do I. What if we can't go on a cycle ride today? We can go some other time. But this moment will never come back. Let's walk." he said.

Sharon came out of the trance and held his hand. They started walking hand in hand on the silent road. All they could hear was the breeze and the sounds made by the nocturnal beings. They didn't talk for a long time and just enjoyed each others company.
"You know Swayam. The first time I saw you I thought you were someone special and not like any of the normal guys. Our first dance is still clearly etched out in my mind. The day when I came to know that you were my secret admirer I was so happy that I wanted to tell you that I like you but then I misinterpreted your love and rejected you. When you were behaving rudely with me I felt so bad that I wanted to cry. When I saw you with some other girl I felt so uncomfortable and instead of talking to you about it I made some random person as a partner and hurt you even more. I know that you know what happened at Shivam's party and the first thought that came to my mind was you. I so wished that you hadn't seen me that night but.." she had tears in her eyes.
They stopped walking and Swayam took her to a nearby bench. Holding each others hand they sat on the bench. She was holding his hand with both of hers and placed her head on his shoulder.
"You don't have to dig into the past Sharon. The present is you love me and I love you" said Swayam caressing her.
"No Swayam! I've kept this inside me from so long. I can't take it anymore. I just want to let it out." she said. Swayam put his other hand around her and slightly bent his head on hers.
"And then when I got to know that you knew about it, I was so shattered! I just wanted to run away from everyone. But I guess destiny had something else in store for us and I managed to gather enough courage to come to your place and tell you that I want us to be given a chance. You were and will always be important to me Swayam. I know I'm not the perfect girl for you. You deserve someone really special and someone who will love you with more passion but I promise.." she lifted her head and looked into his eyes. "I promise I will make myself perfect for you"
Swayam cupped her face in his hands and said "You are perfect for me. Both of us are perfect for each other. Please stop blaming yourself. If you think you have done mistakes then even I have done mistakes. Past is the one which has to be remembered for the good times. The present is we are together. Happily together and that is all that matters. I have always loved you and I'm proud to be your lover boy"
She chuckled and hugged him tight resting her head on his chest. She could feel his heartbeats and wished to remain in his arms forever. He hugged her back and both of them closed their eyes. They felt so safe to be in each others arms. The longing, the passion and the intensity was equally visible in both of them. Swayam, who waited for more than a year to get his love and Sharon, who was bowled out by true love have now officially become SwaRon, a couple.

They broke the hug and looked at each other. The light breeze was playing with her hair and he found it irresistible. He slightly moved his fingers on her face and tucked the strands of her hair behind her ears. His touch sent shivers through her body and she closed her eyes. He held her face in his hand and kissed her forehead. She smiled. He saw that and took that as a permission. Slowly he kissed her soft cheeks which turned redder with each passing second. Finally he reached for her lips and placed his his on her red soft ones. They were lost into each other while all their love and emotions were being poured out in their first kiss. Yes! This was the special kiss.. Their first kiss.. His fingers were buried deeply in her hair and her hands were moving around his neck. The kiss lasted for a while and they looked into each others eyes. They had tears of joy. Their foreheads touched each others and the couple were smiling.
They were entering a new phase and this was the perfect beginning for a perfect life! :)

So finally I've written it πŸ˜† I know its short but I enjoyed writing it :) This was what I expected (except for the kiss part) after SwaRon's confession. A heart to heart talk about themselves. I hope you all like it and as always chappals and compliments all are welcome.

PS: To make sure you've read it completely, I request you to mention the lines/part you liked the most in this OS :)

-Nami

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
A special thanks to the AT gang for encouraging me to write this.. πŸ€—
Edited by nami2811 - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nami...

U are amazing when it comes to current track...WOW...this is what every SwaRon fan is dying to see ...SwaRon the newly in love couple...new love...dreamy desires...desperation to be together ...

I loved the way u showed the girls and boys gang rehearsing separately..sharon...the diva desperate to dance with her majnu...ahaaa...couldn't get better than this ...

Majnu true to his name...missing his siren...how adorable these two can get...

The cycle ride dreams got shattered but u kept something even more heavenly for us...and that peck on her lips to shut the siren was so cuteee...

The heart to heart conversation about shivam...the support swayam gave to her ...and the way she voiced her feelings..the soft kiss ...the sweet love...

This is how we want our SwaRon post confession...its not the end ..its the beginning of LOVE...

LOVED the OS Nami...u are such a fabulous writer πŸ‘πŸ‘

Luv
Deep
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey mumma
amagaing os lovd it so wish apke last os "i won't be ur partner"
ke trh ynha bhe apke story copy kr le.
Bcoz every swaron fan is dyning to see smthng lyk ths.
Lovd it mumma.
Btw iska kya mtlb tha apne fav line likhna frm ths.
Well mai line ni decide kr payi. Bt i love ths part.
" Swayam
smiled and asked "So how was
your day?" Sharon thought to
herself Hell! It was hell without
you! but she managed to say "Ya
good and yours?" "Not at all
good without you around. I
missed you" he said cutely and
was about to hug her when
Sharon playfully pushed him
saying "We are in the parking
lot!" She saw him pout and
couldn't help but smile looking at
his cute expressions.
"Acha! Tell me how are you
going home? By car?" he asked
"Yeah but I wouldn't mind if I get
a lift" she smirked
"Really?!" asked an excited
Swayam
"Hmm" she nodded
"Okay just give me a min!" he
said and ran towards his cycle.
In the meanwhile Sharon called
her driver and asked him to
leave.
"Swayam! What are you doing?"
she went near him. He was doing
something with the cycle tyre.
"I'm so sorry Sharon. The tyre is
punctured!" he said sadly.
"Swayam!! How could you? I
mean you knew I would be
coming and still you come
without preparation?! I even
asked my driver to leave! Now
how will I go home? Do have any
idea what you've done?" she
started shouting and ignore
Swayam's efforts to calm her
down.
"You're just.." and her eyes
widened. She felt his lips on hers
for a second. He pecked her for a
second to calm her down and
retreated.
"I'm sorry you were in your siren
mode and I had to do this." he
said and held her palms in his"

p.s-ab ap chahe jo kriye m nt gonna call u di again.
Ab mai apko mom he bolunge. 😈 Edited by swaron9113 - 10 years ago
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome nami... πŸ˜ƒ finally u completed it.. πŸ˜ƒ
it was cute and romantic at same time... πŸ˜³  
loved d majnu boy and our newly in love Diva Sharon... πŸ˜³
and der desperation to be with each other... πŸ˜³

Edited by sweetdivya - 10 years ago
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
if i have to comment
u know main gaana zarur gaungi πŸ˜³

so here it goes

mashallah mashallah
likhti tu mashallah
swaron ke scene bhi likhti tu mashallah πŸ˜†

okay coming back
I loooved it πŸ˜ƒ
is padhe ke mujhe cvs ko bolna 
lo kuch sikho isse πŸ˜ƒ

And meri SS you atlast have shown your besharmi haiπŸ˜‰
Chance pe Dance 
Wah wahπŸ˜†

You know amazing yaarπŸ‘
 the way you showed sharon wenting out her feeling
lover boy supporting her 
and then the last part
i woudnt like to make comments on the last part
yeah it was my favorite though πŸ˜³β­οΈ

I am so happy to read ur ff
All the torture i was going through coz of D3 just vanished πŸ˜›

Mindblowing 
Simply fabulous πŸ‘

Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 10 years ago
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Namu...first of all thank you for writing again and writing the swaron after confession part...

Now coming to update it was so beautiful emotional and heart touching...

Sharon want to clear out all the past regrets and want their relation to b without any spot of past in it was so beautifullay pointed out...

I also loved how swayam didn't want to go on in the past as he somewhere knows that talking past can make Sharon upset...

The fast kiss to stop Sharon was cute bt the first kiss was divine...it reflected all their emotions love for each other ...

In and out it was indeed a perfect and khubsurat os...

Keep writing and aage se mijhe pm send karna Edited by Swaronvrushan - 10 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what have you written πŸ˜² πŸ˜² omg omg omg... i so wish palki reads all this and gets ideas for swaron scenes!!!

I so loved that part where they both were even counting mili seconds... They couldnt stay away from each other.. This is how i want swaron to behave.. this is how a couple should be..

Sharon Rai Prakash waiting for swayam and wanting to go on a bicycle ride was aww... Kash we get all this on screen too!!! I love how swayam wanted to hug πŸ˜‰ Ahem... swayam's way of calming down siren sharon β˜ΊοΈ

A romantic walk is all day a beauty to read and when its on swaron, the beauty just gets added. I liked the way how sharon and swayam talked abt their past and cleared out things! 

The consoling hug and swayam's lover boy line, everything was perfect!!!

I loved the OS nami πŸ€— πŸ€—

This OS was a saviour today guru ji πŸ€— after watching a frustrating epi, this gave an awesome feeling while reading. i had that huge smile on my face from the startπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ---Priya--- - 10 years ago
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nami A beautiful OS dear. Dil khush hogaya ye padke. It had some very sweet and some very much needed SwaRon conversations. Luvd the hr8-to-hr8 tok. It ws very well penned. I so wnt them to atleast speak bout the Shivam fiasco nd tok over sum past issues. U very well penned the feelings of Sharon wen she was confessing all this. And luvd how u have written Swayam. He ws the gud old loverboy here. I luvd these lyns "You are perfect for me. Both of us are perfect for each other. Please stop blaming yourself. If you think you have done mistakes then even I have done mistakes. Past is the one which has to be remembered for the good times. The present is we are together. Happily together and that is all that matters. I have always loved you and I'm proud to be your lover boy". Just beautifully written. The kiss at the end was rly nyc. A lovely OS. Keep writing such amazing stuffs.
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Nami A beautiful OS dear. Dil khush hogaya ye padke. It had some very sweet and some very much needed SwaRon conversations. Luvd the hr8-to-hr8 tok. It ws very well penned. I so wnt them to atleast speak bout the Shivam fiasco nd tok over sum past issues. U very well penned the feelings of Sharon wen she was confessing all this. And luvd how u have written Swayam. He ws the gud old loverboy here. I luvd these lyns "You are perfect for me. Both of us are perfect for each other. Please stop blaming yourself. If you think you have done mistakes then even I have done mistakes. Past is the one which has to be remembered for the good times. The present is we are together. Happily together and that is all that matters. I have always loved you and I'm proud to be your lover boy". Just beautifully written. The kiss at the end was rly nyc. A lovely OS. Keep writing such amazing stuffs.

Thank you thank you πŸ˜†
I wish to see something of this sort in d epi.. :)
I knew u wud like Swayam's lines πŸ˜†
And yes you were one of those who made me write this one so thank you πŸ€—