Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
as per TOI, asya will confess but then tanu will play pregnancy card. Zoya will try her best to ditch tanveer's plans and like last time, she will fail again as tanveer outsmarts and marries asad ðŸ¤¢ Zoya will decide to go back to NY and then comes her father's identity and for visa, she marries Ayaan ðŸ¤¢ so thats how JaNu and Zoyaan happen ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys check SC hall of fame 

Closed is first 
Nuts is second 
I'm third 
Then sadia 
VDC and Faiza you all are also there 

Now that is crazy ðŸ˜†
@Faiza, what you wrote completely makes sense. Its just that everyone said tanveer's track is an eye opener for asad about trust etc. So, what hes going through is enough for him to realize that, when he knows his friend played such a disgusting game. Whats the need of dragging this till Nikhah playing an old ghisa pita pregnancy track. I am sure Gul maata wants Zoyaan to get hooked by hook ya crook and show an eternal love story where the lovers cannot be together but pine for each other.

She didnt even show proper love wala romance between Asya 😭

Originally posted by: Starrydee

Guys check SC hall of fame 

Closed is first 
Nuts is second 
I'm third 
Then sadia 
VDC and Faiza you all are also there 

Now that is crazy ðŸ˜†

hehe..  😆 do SC forum people make posts at all??
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

hehe.. 😆 do SC forum people make posts at all??

I saw that even i am shocked! Is it really a dull forum? 😆
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

@Faiza, what you wrote completely makes sense. Its just that everyone said tanveer's track is an eye opener for asad about trust etc. So, what hes going through is enough for him to realize that, when he knows his friend played such a disgusting game. Whats the need of dragging this till Nikhah playing an old ghisa pita pregnancy track. I am sure Gul maata wants Zoyaan to get hooked by hook ya crook and show an eternal love story where the lovers cannot be together but pine for each other.

She didnt even show proper love wala romance between Asya 😭

But dekho at the end of the day AsYa will be together. The story is about AsYa and no ZoyAan or JaaNu! They are star-crossed lovers. They will be together! Enjoy kero warna regret hoga baad mein ke show finish hogaya, enjoy kar nahi sakke! 

Originally posted by: -ElmoFuj-

But dekho at the end of the day AsYa will be together. The story is about AsYa and no ZoyAan or JaaNu! They are star-crossed lovers. They will be together! Enjoy kero warna regret hoga baad mein ke show finish hogaya, enjoy kar nahi sakke! 

Yeh track kaise enjoy karoo 😡😆  Its so hard to keep calm when watching that billi. Gul knows only one thing, tourture the audiences. Were her previous shows as bad???

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

I saw that even i am shocked! Is it really a dull forum? 😆

Its usually is very dull. A post crossing 2-3 pages is a task unless people spam on it. 😆
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Imagine if we post a topic saying Are you Jaanu fans happy now ? 
This is what you wnated and got ! 
We will be bashed like crazy ðŸ¤£
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Im really cool with whatever is happening because articles always make things look worse! They arent half as bad as the article says!