Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

So, now i get it. Asad and tanveer went to ajmer to get blessings before their Nikhah. How sweet! 

Jaanu are getting on my nerves  now ðŸ˜¡
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So as per the article in ajmer, soulmates get united by fate. So, here we are. JaNu united. So, JaNu are soulmates. 🤢

No wonder Gul went all the way to ajmer for this because she loves tanveer so much 😡
OceanicHeart. thumbnail

So as per the article in ajmer, soulmates get united by fate. So, here we are. JaNu united. So, JaNu are soulmates. 🤢

No wonder Gul went all the way to ajmer for this because she loves tanveer so much 😡

Stop breaking my heart more ðŸ˜†
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Annie: you an IPK fan too? AA GALW LAG JAA! 🤗 😆

Aray baki sab relax karo!! Yeh thread JaaNu thread hai! Bash yahan tanveer and take all your frustrations out! 😃

Tanveer's a b*tch! <---- ive done my part. 🤣
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand Gul's obsession with tanveer ðŸ˜³ someone please explain. She has a talented actress like Razia who is enough but no she had to bring this billi and make her lead from vamp. She will be lead or atleast parallel lead if she gets married to male lead. 

Does asad deserve this much pain??? is what hes going through at the moment not good enough??
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
OMG guys I'm going crazy today ðŸ˜†

Did you read the latest TOI article it says asad and Zoe re unite in Ajmer 
Either TB is lying or TOI 

Ill go mad with QH one day ðŸ˜†
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I know she really does live JaNu. 😡
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I dont understand Gul's obsession with tanveer ðŸ˜³ someone please explain. She has a talented actress like Razia who is enough but no she had to bring this billi and make her lead from vamp. She will be lead or atleast parallel lead if she gets married to male lead. 

Does asad deserve this much pain??? is what hes going through at the moment not good enough??

She wooont get married! ..

And deserve wlai baat par i commented on a post. Wait il copy paste.

Here you go:

Life is never about what one deserves and what they do not. Fate doesn't work that way. Similarily, Asad is too a victim of fate who has been seperated from his love due to certain conspiracies. 

If you go back and watch the initial episodes you will see how much importance is laid on 'Qismat' and how one has to bow down to it and to what God wishes. So its more of that.

In the first episode, the voiceoverin the first scene said something like '...humein apni Qismat ko qubool karne ki taakat dena'.

So thats how this is. Neither deserves, but things dont work that way do they?
OceanicHeart. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

I know she really does live JaNu. 😡

Jaanu jaanu karti phire 
Aape jaanu hui ðŸ˜†
OceanicHeart. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ElmoFuj-

She wooont get married! ..

And deserve wlai baat par i commented on a post. Wait il copy paste.

Here you go:

Life is never about what one deserves and what they do not. Fate doesn't work that way. Similarily, Asad is too a victim of fate who has been seperated from his love due to certain conspiracies. 

If you go back and watch the initial episodes you will see how much importance is laid on 'Qismat' and how one has to bow down to it and to what God wishes. So its more of that.

In the first episode, the voiceoverin the first scene said something like '...humein apni Qismat ko qubool karne ki taakat dena'.

So thats how this is. Neither deserves, but things dont work that way do they?

It makes me cool down a bit ðŸ˜†