wow...finally watched Aashiqui 2...in love!!!

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
begin with, movie was flawed. yes lots of flaws. but here is a movie with flaws still manages to take your breath away.

just yesterday i thought its ranbir all the way, but not so fast. here comes aditya, tall (finally a lambu), and handsome, yes he still has a long way to go, but boy oh boy...he sure grabs your attention in aashiqui 2. way to go!

and how about shraddha kapoor. i cannot believe she is the daughter that aooo shakti kapoor, the bad ass of bollywood, i still remember there were news of him doing pee pee on a stage show. but damn it feels good to see how his daughter all grown up, beautifully, and delivers such a mature performance in her first outing. i know many would disagree , but i found her performance even better than aditya, interesting i even found deepu better than ranbir in yjhd.😆 go gals,! last word on shraddha , gonna root for you, pls choose films wisely and GO!!

i enjoyed this movie more than yjhd. even more than the first aashiqui 1,  tho,  i feel the music pales in comparision with  aashiqui 1. how i wish there was a song like" bas ek sanam chahiye, aashiqui ke liye" .aha..gem it was! but still the songs are well placed and hummable.
i think its the fresh, charming pairing , the brilliant performances, and music that did wonders for movie. the chakku went straight to my heart after watching this movie. i am still bleeding, i never cried this much since taare zameen parr. such IMPACT after aashiqui 2. my mind is filled with moments, i want to see this again. i keep thinking of aditya, shraddha, ...the movie...I AM IN LOVE.

i say..so far this is the best movie for me. YES.

4/5

Edited by briahna - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Glad you liked it 😊 indeed it is a beautiful movie.👍🏼 well made,good song(not as good as the 1991 ones) and Shraddha was perfect in her role and she looked beautiful 😳
briahna thumbnail
now who says its going to over after KHANS. think again..

ranbir, aditya, sushant, there is dhanush ( still have to see raanjhaana), and many more.
who cares they are not as big stars as the khans, all i care about is good performances and good movies.

and how about girls...parineeta, anu, sonu, deepu, shraddha, ...

yes bollywood still happening!

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its actually weird man..The story is nothing unique, the performances weren't extraordinary and the direction wasn't out of the world by any standard.Yet the movie as a whole connects to you and you feel for the characters.I cried buckets when i saw it for the first time.Two things worked big time for the movie.One of course is the music.Its by far the best album in recent times.Apart from Tum HI Ho, there is Sun raha hai na tu which has brilliance written all over it.And then of course the chemistry.Its been really long since we saw a true blue love story where the lead couple shared such sizzling chemistry.We have been used to watching 40 plus Khans being paired with heroines half their age and ARK-Shradha came as a breathe of fresh air.I wouldn't call the movie phenomenal but it is defo worth a watch.
I liked it but it was HYPED to be best movies since GODFATHER and when it didn't live up to that it is kind of weak. 

If I had seen this film w/o any of the hype that came along I would've thought it was great

but people hyped it up as really special and it was not that special 😆😆
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

imho, both aashiqui n aashiqui 2 were saved by the songs 😆 
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneStepCloser

imho, both aashiqui n aashiqui 2 were saved by the songs 😆 

disagree.

aashiqui 1 was saved by music. rahul was a torture.
aashiqui 2 was saved by music and  HOT aditya.😛
Edited by briahna - 10 years ago
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Exactly, the muvi had flaws, but still somewhere it connected with the masses. What worked for me was definitely the chemistry btwn the lead pair... Oh my my, the way they looked into each other's eyes... it felt so real... U could feel the love btwn those characters... nd Yeah cant stop thinking abt Adi-Shraddha after watching Aashiqui2... 😳
They r definitely here to stay 👍🏼
glad dat u liked d film..
i am still in Aditya fever.. 
i cried buckets, after ages, a film made me cry..
and d movie was imapctful too..
nd yepp, YJHD was a bore, too much hyped... i watched and bared dat film only for ARK..
chemistry was awesum between AdiShra.. i could actually feel d love between Rahul and Arohi, d selflessness, d sacrificial approach they had for each other..
and loved d fact that though RJ looke dlike a loser to the world, but in reality he was d winner, he made sure dat his lady love gets what he wanted 2 give her, so his death wasnt wasted.. ending was terrific and touchy.
Edited by harshu.sundas - 10 years ago
briahna thumbnail
the impact;

i really wanna hug nkapoor right now.  i remember she went on and on about this movie. @ times i wanted to say to her, wth..stop it now. its annoying. 😡

but now i know what she was talking about. how easy it is to fall for these kinda movies.
thank you nkapoor.

🤗