Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KittenRose

she said in the interview her displeasure about people approaching her and said there should be a line where people should be aware and should not disturb them.

Might be one of the reasons, but she is certainly being carried away by online fan base..
I don't think she herself can command any frenzy or ticket sales if there is event like spa..
She just got benefitted from IPK craze, but don't think other than online fans anyone really cares what she is doing...
So many of my friends ask me who are not online what he is doing, when is coming back or his movie.. they all watched IPK, but none asked me about flawless
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Juhi, the thing is I am a much matured person, so my thoughts will also be like that. I like SI is a different thing. I can criticize a person beyond my love for that person and I have critiqued Barun and ASR enough during IPK. it is not new for me. I love Barun too much is another thing. It was not my justification for any, I allow people to criticize anyone as they like. All of us including me have said she didn't do right regarding the FK fiasco. I never stopped anyone from criticizing any actor/actress and I won't do so. Even the people who bash and hate Barun, i believe they have the right, but i don't like it when they forget their limit that is all.

here also you said spineless BF, which i didn't like, because just being her BF, i don't think one should call him spineless because we don't know that fact means whether he is a person with spine or not. Sorry no offence to you.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: saalu1

Might be one of the reasons, but she is certainly being carried away by online fan base..
I don't think she herself can command any frenzy or ticket sales if there is event like spa..
She just got benefitted from IPK craze, but don't think other than online fans anyone really cares what she is doing...
So many of my friends ask me who are not online what he is doing, when is coming back or his movie.. they all watched IPK, but none asked me about flawless

Of course so many are interested in Barun out of IF world.  Actresses will be appreciated widely, but i have not seen till this time anyone following a show for just that person, of course the story and ML do matter to a great extent. See even though I like her, i didn't follow the CHCH show. Even I like anuj, for him also I am not following that show. For BS, i may follow a show tomorrow.πŸ˜‰
MastMalang thumbnail

I am not a fan of her anymore and will not be a fan in future..I don't feel an urge see her previous shows or nor her future shows.Unlike Barun where I wanted to see his previous works. I watched BHPH completely, few scenes of DMG and Shraddha..

There is no pull in her acting, so don't bother to watch her..and her off screen persona and her attitude is totally turnoff
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

I am not a fan of her anymore and will not be a fan in future..I don't feel an urge see her previous shows or nor her future shows.Unlike Barun where I wanted to see his previous works. I watched BHPH completely, few scenes of DMG and Shraddha..

There is no pull in her acting, so don't bother to watch her..and her off screen persona and her attitude is totally turnoff

the BS scenes are available for shradha on Youtube and i have completed watching them. He is even fabulous in acting in that also, no one would say that is his debut show.πŸ˜ƒ
MastMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittenRose

the BS scenes are available for shradha on Youtube and i have completed watching them. He is even fabulous in acting in that also, no one would say that is his debut show.πŸ˜ƒ

I watched few scenes.. wanted to see myself how good or bad he was in his first show without any bias..
I will be totally honest he was good in the scenes that I watched, didn't see any awkwardness or nervousness before camera. Nothing great, but he was good and could tell that he could act
Edited by saalu1 - 10 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

I watched few scenes.. wanted to see myself how good or bad he was in his first show without any bias..
I will be totally honest he was good in the scenes that I watched, didn't see any awkwardness or nervousness before camera. Nothing great, but he was good and could tell that he could act

even in that too his voice modulation was perfect and the pitching was superb.
MastMalang thumbnail
With no training or acting background, All I can say is he is naturally talented actor😊
verisimilitude thumbnail
 Negative Shades of Swayam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeMhieMNsCM
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: harhem

Negative Shades of Swayam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeMhieMNsCM

Yeah I saw this and he has done it perfectly. Oh this boy has something special in him, just God have mercy on him and please make his work noticed, i have no one else to say this my Good Lord, please!!!!!!!!